popa is offline Senior Member

anyone here got a dream book?

I keep on dream'in about a rat with a white stripe down its back, I wanna know what it means cause I usaully never remember details like that.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by popa
    I keep on dream'in about a rat with a white stripe down its back, I wanna know what it means cause I usaully never remember details like that.
    My aunt has "10000 dreams". names 10000 things that symbolize or represent feelings/future. Ill look up what a rat symbolizes tommorow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nailer
    My aunt has "10000 dreams". names 10000 things that symbolize or represent feelings/future. Ill look up what a rat symbolizes tommorow.
    thx bro

redrock is offline Member
    Rat

A rat, or rats, in your dream points up the fact that someone is very jealous of you and/or your accomplishments and will work against you in any way possible, it is a dream of warning to be on the alert for enemy attack, (the backbiting kind). If you see a white rat it means the same but you will have help from unknown forces. To hear rats running, or gnawing in the walls, shows that you have been wasting your time and should move on to greener pastures.

Couldn't find anything on the white stripe.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redrock
    Rat

A rat, or rats, in your dream points up the fact that someone is very jealous of you and/or your accomplishments and will work against you in any way possible, it is a dream of warning to be on the alert for enemy attack, (the backbiting kind). If you see a white rat it means the same but you will have help from unknown forces. To hear rats running, or gnawing in the walls, shows that you have been wasting your time and should move on to greener pastures.

yea something probably along those lines. Its weird but I see why the rat would symbolize that for some reason..

Quote Originally Posted by redrock
    Rat

damm jealous people, don't hate the "PLAYA"
    thx bro

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    whats it mean when your dreaming of a big dude with a black head and yellow dots for eyes and mouth?? hehe bdtr is haunting my dreams!!!!

what about a dead family member

Thread Information