scottninpo is offline Senior Member

i need to vent a little

to the fat girl on the treadmill who was laughing at me while i was dead lifting near her, F*** YOU, you fat piece of S***, and thank you, you fat piece of S***, because of you, i got two extra reps.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    turn around and launch a nice big one at her when your doing the DLs lol

i don't mean to offend overweight people, hell, i'm 35 lbs overweight right now, but what gives you the right to laugh at some one who is trying to pick up a 405lb barbell? yeah, honey, this is what real working out looks like! not walking at 3.5 mph on the treadmill every wednesday for 20 minutes!!!

Well, at least give her credit for being there... at least she's not home on the couch with a bag of chips and a gallon of root-beer watching Oprah and whining about how fat she is.

But you're right, she has no right laughing at ya. Next time rip a good protein fart in her direction...

One question though... how do you know she was laughing at ya? When working out I am usually SO zoned in that you could shoot the guy next to me in the face and I would not notice it. Someone laughing at me would not register.

Red

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    i don't mean to offend overweight people, hell, i'm 35 lbs overweight right now, but what gives you the right to laugh at some one who is trying to pick up a 405lb barbell? yeah, honey, this is what real working out looks like! not walking at 3.5 mph on the treadmill every wednesday for 20 minutes!!!

followed by a coke and pizza for her post workout nutrition!

i saw her in the mirror watching me and laughing, i have this thing where if i have an audience, i lift better, so sometimes when i need to dig in deep i'll look around and see if anyone is watching me, then i see this girl and i flipped out

Well, she helped you lift better no?

Hee hee

Bit seriously, next time GAS her!

Red

Wink

i think i'll ask her to be my training partner so she can inspire me

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Why was the hog laughing at you?

decadbal is offline Banned
    hey **** her scott. i hate fat ppl, they think they are handicapped, blame it on organizations instead of their pathetic eating habits and make fun of us who work out and call us shallow and dumb bc we dont get enjoyment out of being so ****in fat and uselss. **** all fat ppl. they always badmouth us, but if u call someone fat your an asshole. **** them all bro. they need their own gym away from us.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    you sure your shorts didnt split durring that deep lift?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I am always nice to the fat girls on the treadmills. If they stick to it, they are not going to be fat forever.

bamaslamma, i guess she was laughing because when i deadlift i tend to be a little vocal, nothing extreme, but if you're in the area, you know somebody is pickin' up something real heavy, and i turn beat red w/ veins out all over etc, i guess she found that amusing

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    i have this thing where if i have an audience, i lift better, so sometimes when i need to dig in deep i'll look around and see if anyone is watching me, then i see this girl and i flipped out
    OMG.........i am such the opposite......i hate having an auidence.......i utterly hate when the guys feel the need to look especially since im usually the only girl in the weight section............im like WTF ****, worry about your own fcuking workout.............
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

a lot of people are self conscious when they work out, my partner hates it when people watch him in the gym, i've actually gone so far as to ask a hot girl to watch me during a set to get a little extra incentive, sick, huh?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i love the audience.. The kids at my gym are so small i get watchers when i use the 80's to warm up for incline bench.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    love the audience.. The kids at my gym are so small i get watchers when i use the 80's to warm up for incline bench.
    I know what you meen bro i love when they ask you how long it took ya to get that strong when your on your warm up set.

Thread Information