Thread: Im Pissed

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member

Im Pissed

I cant believe i didnt take my rims off mY truck... Im am ready to ****in kill someone...... I just bashed two more holes in my walls, imFASDljk

mass junkie is offline banned
    What happend?

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    well it sounds like someone else decided to take the rims off your truck for you..... D AMN!!! that'd piss me off 2... well if I had more than 20$ rims I guess it would.

Living in NY I would guess winter did his rims in... happens a lot here when you hit a pothole in the road.

I hope it's not someone stealing 'em... thats even worse...

Red

I'll sell you mine for 5 grand...

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    **** bro i just beat the snow last weekend. Spent all day sat swapping the the 19's off the civic and jacking her up. Road salt will kill chrome dead

if thats the case...you can get em double dipped in chrome...for like 150 bucks a rim....

5 grand god **** wha are the 24 inch spinners

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    5 grand god **** wha are the 24 inch spinners
    naww...23" lexanis....cost me 8 grand with tires....but ill part with em for 5g's

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Living in snow sounds like a hassel. Not having a clean car for 6 months would drive me crazy. Do you guys have to plug your cars in due to extreme cold?
    Its still 80 degrees here in CA.

Heres why im pissed........... I was goin to take them of last week... Now im stuck down at my place down at the shore...... My other set of rims are hour and a half ride in ny..... So im just ****ed........... I want to murder some one.... I punched two holes in my wall this mourning, right after i typed that first thread... Then i bashed my keybord.... (I Have my old one) Then i ran into the kitchen and started punching empty poland spring gallon jugs....
    THE SALT IS GOIN TO KILL MY RIMS.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Im Pissed-picture-047.jpg  

awww...**** that looks like some ugly weather

It really sucks mass... I might go over this girls house and get high, because i dont know what else to do..... GYMS closed....... thank god im stocked up on food.......

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    It really sucks mass... I might go over this girls house and get high, because i dont know what else to do..... GYMS closed....... thank god im stocked up on food.......
    take your frustrations out on that A S S

Yeah well im i need to do something.........IM cooped up like a caged dog, I want to do something.... All i do is eat. Then lie down and nap. Walk over to my desk go on AR, and all the other boards...... And then I look outside and see my truck and i want to go nuts agian...... I feel like im goin into hybernation.....

redrock is offline Member
    For God's sake, whatever you do, please leave the fruit ALONE! Please...RR

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redrock
    For God's sake, whatever you do, please leave the fruit ALONE! Please...RR
    yea...we don't need a repeat of bdtr's performance! lol...

Ok bro heres what ya do to keep salt away from them. Before you run them on the street turtle wax the **** out of them that stuff will keep it off for the most part. Then before you put them in storage take some mother's polish to them

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    Ok bro heres what ya do to keep salt away from them. Before you run them on the street turtle wax the **** out of them that stuff will keep it off for the most part. Then before you put them in storage take some mother's polish to them
    I know, i should have done that.... I had to leave my place because i was loosing my mind, stopped by these girls house, I pulled some donnuts though with the rims on the ice, I wish i got a video clip of that... MY rims are at my moms place in the garage, IM goin to drive there tommorow and take care of this ****... Dont worry no fruit... I had a couple glasses of red whine........ To chill me out at. Some good hard frustrated sex, And i let my frustraition go.... THIS STILL SUCKS horse nuts... BUt i got to live with it now.......

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Heres why im pissed........... I was goin to take them of last week... Now im stuck down at my place down at the shore...... My other set of rims are hour and a half ride in ny..... So im just ****ed........... I want to murder some one.... I punched two holes in my wall this mourning, right after i typed that first thread... Then i bashed my keybord.... (I Have my old one) Then i ran into the kitchen and started punching empty poland spring gallon jugs....
    THE SALT IS GOIN TO KILL MY RIMS.....
    Wow that soooooks!

Im still confused. You guys have to keep two sets of wheels and rims in snowy weather like that?
    I didnt know they still used salt on roads. Thought they just layed dirt on the snow to help it melt.
    Do they get ****ed up that quickly? Just from one house to another?

Seriously. The most I know about is putting chains on while driving up to the hills to snowboard then take em off at the bottom. I would HATE to live in weather like that. Sorry for all your frustrations.

roch is offline Member
    can you get a freind to drive you to your moms to pick up the rims and put them on in your driveway. gotta call in the favor.

cardinal rule::: If one spends the money to put rime on a truck. min of 20's those rims never ever ever see a snow covered road. There are far to many variables to deal with. Yes they do still use road salt here in the north east. Canada uses a salt saline solution. But that is only the half of it With 3 feet tall snow banks or 5 is what i am dealing with in my front yard. You never truly know where the curb is anymore. scuffed up the pass side last year by mistake you slide you hit not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Im still confused. You guys have to keep two sets of wheels and rims in snowy weather like that?
    I didnt know they still used salt on roads. Thought they just layed dirt on the snow to help it melt.
    Do they get ****ed up that quickly? Just from one house to another?

Seriously. The most I know about is putting chains on while driving up to the hills to snowboard then take em off at the bottom. I would HATE to live in weather like that. Sorry for all your frustrations.
    Most people up here have 2 sets of everything, wheels, tires... my car has simple mags for summer with summer tires, and steel rims with winter-ice tires for the cruddy season.

Salt is still used by the ton... we have no choice. They do use sand with crushed gravel in the backcountry, but in town it's salt or a mix of salt and sand... there is no choice (salt melts ice-snow, sand is just an abrasive to provide traction, it doesn't melt anything).

For people with simple stock aluminum mags (like me), they can survive driving in salty roads a day or so, but have to be washed thoroughly before storage, or else they will stain forever. On the other hand people who have fancier alloy mags should definetly not drive in salty conditions... it's just asking for trouble.

Oh and nobody uses chains anymore here and in many places even steel studded tires have become illegal, they mash up the roads too much. There is little excuse with the excellent winter tires available nowadays.

Red

Well im ****ed, I have truley decided im ****ed... I dont have a chance this week to get up to my moms place and I just talked to her and she told me that their is a 8 foot high snow pile infornt of the garage... I dont know what to do right now... One night this week im goin go their and wake up and switch them at the but crack of dawn and come back but i have a huge week with lots to do so this is probally the worst week for this to happen.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    **** here in town they have a spray mixture they put on the roads, it has anti-freeze and cow urine... not kidding

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    **** here in town they have a spray mixture they put on the roads, it has anti-freeze and cow urine... not kidding
    O my god, I will kill my self if i had to deal with that!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    holy crrap! Thats just downright evil!!!!!

The smell must be LOVELY! Specially in the spring when it starts to melt... gawd!

Red

Danielle is offline Female Member
    don't feel so bad, bigboy..............i just brought a brand new car last friday...finally decided it was time to trash my piece of **** car and go all out for a new one.................and yesterday with all the snow and ice...........someone skided out and smashed right into the back of me....let me tell you i was ...........but then i went home and ......i am so friggin pissed right now.........barely had the car a full week........
    Last edited by Danielle; 12-07-2003 at 09:14 PM.
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Wow, danielle. Im sorry to hear that. That sucks... THat def does suck especially that it is a brand new ride... Im sympothizing for u right now... Some people drive like morons in ths snow....

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    ......someone skided out and smashed right into the back of me....let me tell you i was ...........but then i went home and ......i am so friggin pissed right now.........barely had the car a full week........
    Dam Danielle, my heart really goes out to you on that... that has GOT to hurt! Having your brand new car nailed is about as bed as it gets...

I guess you can't bring the car back to the dealer and sa: "Naaah I don't like this one, gimme another one!" heehee!

Ah well at least YOU are ok, it hurts to see a new set of wheels mangled but hey, it's only a car.

Red

I feel bad for you guys. Never really considered all the crap you guys deal with in the snow. Salt, slipping, shoveling from your door step, not being able to get into your garage. Not being able to see the road.

slamd097 is offline Banned

Talking

keep away from tomatoes..i hear BDTR had one hell of a time when thos ****ers!!!..lol

Thread Information