Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member

Weird markings on my back

Hey guys.. i was just wondering if this has happened to anyone before.. I was doing back today, and did a lot of lat work(rows/pulls) got a crazy pump.. so i'm changing my shirt after the workout and on my lats, near the middle of each of them there's what looks like rugburn, lots and lots of tiny red dots.. They're like 2 square inches each, and i have no idea what they're from. Anyone shed any lights on this? i'll take a pic tomorrow.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    probally your shirt rubbing your skin....eventually you'll just grow threw your shirt...

happened to me before, after wearing/washing shirts over and over, and growing they just rip under the armpits...lol...

its not rugburn though.. the skin isn't broken.. just the blood vessels.

oh...i only experienced that annoying rugburn, i'm sure its nothing serious, btw your avatar is going to make me have a seizure

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    ive actually asked a similar question. when i worek my shoulders they get reddish purple blotches all over them. others said this happens. the only reason to worry would be if it some tinea versacolor? but thats some fungus that you can get tanning and it goes away after taking a pill.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    stretch marks? maybe broken blood vessels? Shirt to small squeezing out of your sides of shirt with your lats? Bad deoderant? Injection site break out? Stop growing out of your skin ya hulkster.

CutieFace Guest
    broken capilleries hon....I get that on my shoulders when I do squats...actually I tend to get really nasty looking bruises on my shoulders on squat day

Cutie

sounds like it.. thanks cute!

CutieFace Guest
    Must've been one hard workout there hon

*smile*

cutie

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Ill get something similar on my back.... but their green, hehe think im going hulk or something, but I think its the caps, like cutie said.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've gottin that on my delts before.......don't worry to much.....unless it starts to itch.

Hey everybody that looks here.. here are my progress pics from sept to now..

I tried to fix everything i was doing wrong and put on around 20 lbs. I need some advice though.. even though i've upped cals and protien again, gain is slowing down. I realize that when you're small, it's easier to put it on, so i want to do it as fast as possible.

Anyone reccomend some exercises for my upper back? i feel like it's lagging a bit. i do dumbell rows and upright rows right now.. just started the upright rows 2 weeks ago.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...425#post706425

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Hey everybody that looks here.. here are my progress pics from sept to now..

I tried to fix everything i was doing wrong and put on around 20 lbs. I need some advice though.. even though i've upped cals and protien again, gain is slowing down. I realize that when you're small, it's easier to put it on, so i want to do it as fast as possible.

Anyone reccomend some exercises for my upper back? i feel like it's lagging a bit. i do dumbell rows and upright rows right now.. just started the upright rows 2 weeks ago.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...425#post706425
    I checked it out and posted.........about the upper back.....I been doing pulldowns behind the neck(yes behind the neck) as of late, w/ palms facing together....pulling elbows into my sides hard.....it seems to hit my inner/upper back when I squeeze hard at the bottom....so it's working for me.

Thread Information