Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    JohnDoe1234's Avatar
    JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Strong Island, NY
    Posts
    501

    Thumbs up AR hall of shame

    What do you think guys, how about a hall of shame?. A place where all the "banned" memebers should be?. I personally like reading their posts and seeing why they got banned. Sometimes the **** they right is downright funny because it's generally pretty stupid.

  2. #2
    cb25's Avatar
    cb25 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    AZ to MA...depends on whe
    Posts
    2,781
    IMO...no need to bring up the past...some of it is better off left alone - rather than re-open debate about why or why not someone got banned...

    but yea, i get your point - is absolutely a riot to see some of the **** people say...

  3. #3
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    There SHOULD be an AR hall of shame, and it should be reserved for people who are absolutely shamed in the realm of fantasy sports. Peter North will be the first member.

  4. #4
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    There SHOULD be an AR hall of shame, and it should be reserved for people who are absolutely shamed in the realm of fantasy sports. Peter North will be the first member.
    Sounds bout right. Big Green...........how should that list be comprised? You want your name on top or at the bottom. I was thinking Peter, Ron, MBH, Sig then you...............or vis versa. How ever you huys want it is fine by me. hahahahahaha

    Hey seeing how I'm already in Florida............when I win and they ask the customary "Juggernaut you just won the AR FF championship.......were are you going?" Can I say Disney Land so I can head out to Cali? Seems like a rip off only having to go about an hour to Disney World for being the Champ. hahahaha

    Oh and I hope I misspelled ever word.

  5. #5
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Sounds bout right. Big Green...........how should that list be comprised? You want your name on top or at the bottom. I was thinking Peter, Ron, MBH, Sig then you...............or vis versa. How ever you huys want it is fine by me. hahahahahaha

    Hey seeing how I'm already in Florida............when I win and they ask the customary "Juggernaut you just won the AR FF championship.......were are you going?" Can I say Disney Land so I can head out to Cali? Seems like a rip off only having to go about an hour to Disney World for being the Champ. hahahaha

    Oh and I hope I misspelled ever word.
    I'm not sure how your godawful team has managed to put together such a season, but I hope you win one more game so I can be the one to end your farce.

  6. #6
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I'm not sure how your godawful team has managed to put together such a season, but I hope you win one more game so I can be the one to end your farce.
    They did it with heart and tenacity…………………that and a few hundred thousand too some very polite officials.

    Dream on Hampshir boy.......that's right I mispelled it.........and I'm not afarid to misspell every word either. I hope it drives you insane............it'll make it that much easier on my boys to defeat your bums if you happen to get lucky and move on to the next round. Although it won't be that much fun beating Peter again. hahahaha

  7. #7
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    I know I'll have fun on my Bi-week knowing BG and Petey are duking it out. See you in the finals Juggy as soon as I'm done with my light work next week.

  8. #8
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    Letting folks know about scammers and such is a good idea (scammer's forum), but to keep old wounds open, or to pay jackasses any further attention would not be a good idea for those who come here for legitimate reasons. JMO

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,896
    Hall of shame topic of the day...

    Lazy Newbie Who Did Not Bother To Do ANY Research Questions!!!

    Red

  10. #10
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I know I'll have fun on my Bi-week
    Well, since Juggernaut brought up spelling, it's "bye" week...now I'm not pointing fingers, but the term "Freudian Slip" comes to mind.

  11. #11
    hoss827's Avatar
    hoss827 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace..
    Posts
    1,330
    This one would be a good thing...Time for me to flame on someone. I say we put Rambo at the top of the list. .

  12. #12
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Well, since Juggernaut brought up spelling, it's "bye" week...now I'm not pointing fingers, but the term "Freudian Slip" comes to mind.
    na eye jest dooo knot spall sew whel

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,896
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    na eye jest dooo knot spall sew whel
    Huukd awn fonix werkd four mee!

    Red

  14. #14
    hoss827's Avatar
    hoss827 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace..
    Posts
    1,330
    . I have a T-shirt exactly like that.

  15. #15
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    na eye jest dooo knot spall sew whel
    Hey, it's cool...if you have certain weeks where you experiment with your sexual orientation a bit, I respect the fact that you're open about it. It's just, do you really think we at AR need to know what sexuality you're partaking in on any given week?

  16. #16
    rambo's Avatar
    rambo is offline The Lord God
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    BURNING THE CAPE
    Posts
    3,035
    This week I'm into marsupials.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •