Holiday recovery

OK, I can’t be the only one. Who else’s training went to pot right around the holidays and is still trying to recover. I admit it’s given my body a well-deserved rest, but I’m having a bitch of a time getting back on track. Please guys, it can’t just be me! Anyone…Anyone…please!

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Mine went shit for 2 days but today i done my biggest bench ever.420lb for 2reps so that made up for it.....

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Mine definetly did. I had to join a new gym cuz the gym I lift at is the schools gym and obviously it was closed over the break. Needless to say....The gym I joined was really crowded and really small, and at the times I could go I ended up getting pissed off and not really lifting nor doing my regular cardio routine. (mainly cuz there was a bunch of cows hoging the machines)
    I'll be back in my regular gym by tomorrow @ 11am....Even though there is a bunch of Jokers at school too, it'll be better then that rat hole i was at.

M

Cali is offline Female Member
    Ok, Big Red, looks like I'm the only one with you so far. I slept in this morning and should have gotten up at 5 to go to the gym...doing cardio tonight if it kills me though. I have to or I'm going to be farther behind than I ever thought I would get....

Whew!!! I thought that I was going to be the only one that fell off the wagon. Things are back on track today. School started, the gym re-opened and I got back at it. It was short, but violent (That’s my workout by the way Cali, you smart ass) . Good thing too. One or two more days of this and it was over to the couch with a box of Viva Puffs and a 12 of Canadian (that’s beer with actual alcohol in it for my American friends) and my bodybuilding career was over before it started. By the way Cali, at least you were up in the morning. I was lucky if I was up before the crack of Noon everyday of my holidays! Now where did I put that box of Ho Ho’s!

Cali is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by THE BIG RED MACHINE
    It was short, but violent (That’s my workout by the way Cali, you smart ass) .
    Now what makes you assume I would think you were referring to anything but working out?

TheGame826 is offline Member
    i have never seen so many gains and improvements in my lifting than i have in the past 2 weeks, i gues thats why i am the game

Thread Information