Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Unhappy God Damn This Sleeping Problem Is Killing Me

I cant get a good nights sleep anymore. Today for example I woke upp at 5:50 and I went to sleep at around 01:00. Didnt get any sleep worth mentioning at all after 5:50.
    It has been like this for a while but it just gets worse and worse and worse.
    I ALWAYS wake upp around 5 and have big freaking problems falling to sleep again. And when I go to beed at the evening it usualy takes me a minimum of 2 hours to get to sleep.

I cant even think clearly anymore because of the sleeping problems,
    I fall to sleep in school, when Im in the school buss ect.
    Everywhere I just fall to sleep during the day.

Not to mention that it kills my motivation to train

I dont know if these sleeping problems are because I am heavily depressed right now.
    God damn I dont know what to do, I need to get some quality sleep

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Can you try and stay awake during the day so you'll be more tired at night? Are you eating near bed time?

When I want to fall asleep I always put something really boring on TV or the radio and I go straight to sleep. If you're listening to something in the background it'll help you stop thinking so much about what's going on. For some people reading helps.

Did you just finish a cycle? Maybe it's related to that?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

I have tried not to eat or drink anything for like 3 hours before I go to sleep but it doesnt help(for some reason I usualy sleep better if I eat right before going to beed)

Im alwasy awake during the day(if I just dont fall asleep because its impossible for me to stay awake). Im usualy very tired during the day but then in the evening when Im about to go to beed Im not tired anymore.

Cant read because if i start reading I get so hooked to what Im reading that I can read for hours without noticing the time.
    Some boring tv program might help have to try that. Thanks for the advice!

Im on my last day of clomid therapy today. Does anyone else suffer from sleeping problems post cycle?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hehe falling asleep in school. I dont know Johan, try taking some warm milk before bed

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    Have more sex. Helps me sleep.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, I just saw this. Check out

www.sleepfoundation.org

It has some good information there. if your problems are caused by temporary depression, maybe you can use meds for a couple of weeks to help get you through it. I feel your pain though, and I hope it gets better, good luck.

Originally posted by rampage76
    Hey bro, I just saw this. Check out

www.sleepfoundation.org

It has some good information there. if your problems are caused by temporary depression, maybe you can use meds for a couple of weeks to help get you through it. I feel your pain though, and I hope it gets better, good luck.
    Thanks bro! il check it out.

El Kabong is offline New Member
    Go see a doctor ASAP ! Yes depression can cause sleepless nights. But it can be a vicious cycle,getting more depressed because you don't sleep.

I finally went to a sleep disorders clinic at the local hospital. I have sleep apnia and something called restless leg syndrome. Anway they are treatable. Now I sleep and wow what a difference.

Check it out.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i went through a nasty time of sleeping hell.

Bed time would be at like midnight and i was awake by 2am. i slept in 2 hour blocks for about a month.

For me it just stopped which was REALLY nice.

Try to think if you have any thing on your mind or if you are a bit depressed.

maybe you could do the standard things. warm shower, few bites of turkey, herbal non caffine tea ect.

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey bro try popping a gravol . i dont have a hard time sleeping but my brother has. He tried a gravol a few days and passed right out.(that stuff is suppose to work well) .it seems like his circadian rythm(or whatever it's called ) is straighening itself out and returning back to normal.

i think the depression may be coming from the sleepless nights .if none of the changes you make work then go see a doc .

good luck
    GZ

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    valium! theres your answer!

denver is offline New Member

sleep

can't sleep at all. sweat so much my fucking sheets are soked at night. did one cycle of deca and winny-never again- I'd rather smoke fucking crack. this shit fucking is the worst thing I have ever done

Old damn thread, but still suffering from the same.
    The sleep I get now is almost always of good quality, but going to sleep is the tricky part. Usualy a minimum of 2 hours before I fall asleep. Some nights I go to beed at 1-2 a clock and dont fall asleep until 6-7.

But it seems to be slowely improving, thank god for that!! And if I wake upp during the night nowdays I fall right back to sleep again not like it was before.

BIG R is offline Member
    I'm with Iron Horse!!! I tried Valium this past month for the 1st time and WOW!!! It put me out in an instant. I have a horrible time sleeping when I diet for competitions. Good Luck with the sleep apnea.

R

BIG R is offline Member
    what about Ambien, the sleep medication that is new? anyone heard anything on that one?

R

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG R
    what about Ambien, the sleep medication that is new? anyone heard anything on that one?

R
    I have a script for Ambien right now and that shit ROCKS!! I love it! take 10mg and you'll be SOUND asleep within an hour. And the best thing is I'm not groggy in the morning like I have been with other sleep aides.

BIG R is offline Member
    Ripped,

DO you think that I would be able to Find Ambien in Mexico at the regular pharmacies? Hell, I'll get some if I can get my hands on it.

R

Ripped,

DO you think that I would be able to Find Ambien in Mexico at the regular pharmacies? Hell, I'll get some if I can get my hands on it.

R
    I would assume the Mexican Pharmacies would carry it... but can't say for sure.

it really works great,,, just be sure you are going to bed when you take it. I took some one night, then had company stop over... man that stuff can really mess with your head if you force yourself to stay awake, almost like being in a dream.

BIG R is offline Member
    I'm going to find out this week what is up with the Ambien in Mex. Ripped did you go to the TX state competition that happened this weekend?

R

I'm going to find out this week what is up with the Ambien in Mex. Ripped did you go to the TX state competition that happened this weekend?

R
    Hell no, I was all ready to go and our baby sitter crapped out.
    I talked to Phee on Saturday and he and Jason were planning on going, you may want to hit him up...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ambien? Does it contain benzo?

how high is the risk to get addicted to sleep medications?

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    I heard that over the counter melatonin is good and I don't think it is addictive. It's also very cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by BimBamBoom
    I heard that over the counter melatonin is good and I don't think it is addictive. It's also very cheap!
    In sweden prescription is needed to get melatonin otherwise I would much it like candy!!

I can't beleive that in some countries recreational drugs are legal and you need a prescription just to get melatonin. I guess you should start counting sheep

Actually, I just thought of something... Can't you just try ordering online at a store that ships international, I don't think there is much danger in doing that, of course you would probably pay more for shipping than you would the actually melatonin. Just a thought.....

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I know this is gonna sound stupid, but here it goes...

When you feel like you can't go to sleep:

1. Masterbate, twice if necessary (that should tire you).
    2. Take a shot of Vodka (one shot, right before going to bed). Empty stomach even better.

Quote Originally Posted by BimBamBoom
    Actually, I just thought of something... Can't you just try ordering online at a store that ships international, I don't think there is much danger in doing that, of course you would probably pay more for shipping than you would the actually melatonin. Just a thought.....
    Yeah thats not a bad idea at all, have to get a credit card first, but its well worth a try!!

LOL Terinox. Acctualy some nights I polish the trophy 3 times or more(to much info lol I know) before beed(god dam the test horniness, sometimes I have to spank it 4+ times to even get it to stop popping back upp all the time) but it doesnt seem to help much. But it is relaxing

Hum vodka that might help, I always get the best sleep when Im drunk. SO maby a little alkohol would help. But how much kcal does a shot of vodka contain? I dont want to ruin the fat burning during the night

Hmmm...good point, dunno about the calories. But, just saying, if you're desperate to try things, LOL, worth a "shot" ... pun INTENDED.

Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    Hmmm...good point, dunno about the calories. But, just saying, if you're desperate to try things, LOL, worth a "shot" ... pun INTENDED.
    Lol yeah and might be good during bulking.

How is everything with you, long time since I saw you online on icq. What did you think of my workout video

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Lol yeah and might be good during bulking.

How is everything with you, long time since I saw you online on icq. What did you think of my workout video
    Your video was pretty cool dude, except, to be honest, your gym REALLY SUCKED, although we already talked about that, LOL. You're routine looked good, and your build has much increased (compared to your before pics you had a while ago).

I know I'm not online much, sorry. Working too much, 50 hours or more, get home, so tired I just go straight to bed, LOL. I'll try to come online more often, but usually any time i do have, i go on AR

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    No benzo in ambien

hoss827 is offline Banned
    God that sucks..may have insomnia. Go to the doc and tellem your problem if all else fails. But that's just my suggestion.

Thread Information