Young Iron Pimp is offline New Member

HHH(The Game) is hitten the juice hard!

I just finished watching WWF Raw and he is lookin way better he's more ripped his shoulders look wider and he is more muscular. How much juice do u think he uses in a week. Im thinking he's in the 1500mg range a week, but he also uses GH so that helps his look to.
    What do u guys think?
    peace.

HE SAID ON STERN THAT HE IS 10LBS HEAVIER...GIVE HIM A FEW MONTHS OF ACTUAL IN RING ACTIVITY AND HE'LL TRIM DOWN ALITTLE..I DONT THINK HE LOOKED MORE RIPPED BUT DEFINATLY HEAVIER......I COULDNT TELL YOU WHAT HE USED OR IS USING..

TheGame826 is offline Member

heh

i couldnt help but respond to this one....

well anyways, yes he definately looked more ripped and alot bigger. what can i say, hes a monster, hes jakked, he is the game.

i dont think he ever roided honestly, becuase you never see him lose any mass, and he would have to stop his cycle sometime right. he also claims that he eats almost 4500 caleries a day, and over 400 grams of protein every day. he believes in the old saying "EAT EAT and EAT some more".
    i love those clips where it shows him in the gym lifting.

Bro, he definitely is on gear. Nobody can get that big without a little help. As for ever coming off, he probably just bridges straight from one cycle to the next year round. Who was it on here that was doing something similiar??? I think it was GearedUp. I'd be interested to know how that went for him.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Trips (Helmsley...not pappapump) looked noticibly leaner and harder last night. I was tres impressed. BTW...welcome to the board YIP....it's nice to have another prarie boy representing.

edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Talking i saw triple H in 1999 i person

I used to work at triffty car rentals in montreal and the wrestlers all rented cars their so the guy told me to get my ass their in the morning, i saw x pac damn i am bigger then him hehehe triple h and chyna she was huge then but has become more fitness now.

He is a cool guy he shaked my hand and everything.

Well most wrestlers dont go off steroids , look at perry saturn, chris benoit, triple H they never shrink, the only one that is really noticable is kurt angle.

I really cant wait til the royal rumble its gonna be a great ppv.

To tell you the thrut triple h made me wanna start a cycle when i saw him last night damn he looked good, who cares if he juices he looks incredible

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i just wish there was some way we could find out excatly what they take. HHH did look pretty good last night, especially for someone coming off knee surgery

Originally posted by dane26
    HHH did look pretty good last night, especially for someone coming off knee surgery
    Not trying to one up ya big "D" but he actually had surgery to repair a torn quadricep. The video is nasty...you can see his quad jiggle when the muscles snaps away from the knee, and the quad rolls up like some body pulling up a set of blinds. They show his leg on the way up the ramp, it looks half the size it was, the skin is white and wrinkled (no muscle filling it out) and he even finished the damn match!! Bert won't watch it...makes her nauseous!!

Capital X is offline Associate Member

Where is it....

Originally posted by Pete235

The video is nasty...you can see his quad jiggle when the muscles snaps away from the knee, and the quad rolls up like some body pulling up a set of blinds.
    Is there a clip of the video online? Where can I find it.

Capital X

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    I agree 100%, he looked even more massive..... Im with you Dane, im wondering what he had takin

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    my question isnt what do they take, but how do they keep their skin so clear...never see any acne on them...are they living on hgh or what.....got to be some test in there somewhere....maybe they put accutane in the water cooler at the wwf....

capital X goto wwf.com and goto the disire video section, you can watch it there.

HHH i highly doubt is on roids, not that i care if he is, i just dont think he is. He trains everyday, hes knows all the secrets, and plus he works for wwf, im sure he has people watchin what he eats and weight and lifts and everything.
    He had 8 months off for rehab of his leg, he lifted during his time off, he is 10 pounds heavier than when he left, damn 280 is alot of weight.
    the only other reason i dont think he is roiding is because vince was in trouble with the gov a few years back becuase of steroids , and because wwf has fired alot of wrestling for drug abuse (not so much steroids but pain releavers)

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I can't believe you guys are debating whether or not he uses. Of course the fucker does. 10lbs. may not sound like a shitload in 8 months buit when you weigh almost 300lbs and are lean, it becomes significantly harder to keep gaining. Pro's don't gain 10lbs. a year anymore. Their frames couldn't hold that kinda growth. And HHH needs to hit his legs harder. I smell a squat slacker.

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by TheGame826
    HHH i highly doubt is on roids...
    Bro, the guy is huge. Look at how he got injured. He simply lunged forward, planted his leg really hard (like a stomp) and snap! Ripped his quad right off the knee - it just didn't make sense. Wasn't there a bodybuilder who juiced real hard and tore both his quads simply from walking. I read about it somewhere, can't remember.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    i agree i dont know how there can be any doubt that he is on the juice, come on have you see the size of him. scorpion is right, its difficult to cause such a serious injury from a stomp, these guys are meant to be fit, strong atheletes.
    Nathan, i agree with you bro, the bigger you get the harder it is to put on those few pounds every year.

Peaker

Originally posted by bigkev
    i have them convinced that i am stone cold!
    What!! What!! What!!

Since Raw doesn't start until 10:00pm here my 9 year old son does not watch it....but I do get Roberta to watch it with me...she loves the storylines.

Scorpion is offline Junior Member

What!! What!! What!!
    LOL! I wonder if kids are saying this in school. It must be a riot if they do. Teachers must have it up to here with that WHAT?! chant! "Okay children, who was the first president of the United States? - WHAT?!"

Originally posted by Scorpion
    I wonder if kids are saying this in school. It must be a riot if they do.
    Don't laugh...I remember 3-4 years ago hearing many stories about kids getting suspended from school for doing the crotch chop and saying "Suck it!!" (remember DX?? )

ahhh dx, the good ol days

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member
    the only other reason i dont think he is roiding is because vince was in trouble with the gov a few years back becuase of steroids, and because wwf has fired alot of wrestling for drug abuse (not so much steroids but pain releavers)

I watched a documentary on the business side of WWF, and it had alot of info on the government problems. The main emphisis was that vince wasn't doing government mandated steriod testing (which from what they said is required in all professional sports). This is when wrestling adopted the term "Sports Entertainment". I'm not sure 100% on the quote that Vince used, but he basically he said I'm not condoning the use of steriods by my guys, but there no way I'll ban it either. Vinces way out of the trouble was providing the proof that the outcomes of the matches are planned.

anyways Jan 15th I'll be behind the announcers booth (5 rows back) at Smackdown. I can't wait. Should I hold up an AR Sign????!!!

guys i really dont think hes using steroids , atleast not illegal ones. those who say that it is impossible to be that big should keep their mouth shut for being so hypicrital. Hes big yes, he weighs 275-280, but hes not totally ripped. he has some body fat on him. he said he likes to keep it above 10% because of wrestling. also you guys mean to tell me that its impossible to get that big without roids, what about professional bodybuilders? does every pro body builder do roids? does ronnie coleman use illegal drugs for his gains??? hes the game thats why hes so big.

btw, lets just say he has never used roids, just imagine how big he would get if he started a cycle

yes every pro body builder uses roids! do you actually think that they dont, i cant believe you think that ronnie doesn't juice

peaker

your tellin me that there isnt a single bodybuilder that doesnt juice?

i was usin ronnie as an example.

every single body builder at the olympia is on roids for years without being off them, if you are talking about body builders in general as in guys here then no obiviously not everyone is on the gear but all the "pros" are without a doubt even the guy that came last at the "Mr O" and we are not just talking about a few cycles here. Do a search about the mr x body builder who came out and admitted how much gear these guys use and how much it costs, as well as that, how some pay for it.

peaker

Hey Game 826 we can all apreciate your admiration for HHH, but if you honestly believe that he doesn't use gear, or that not all pro BB use gear, then to say that your a little nieve would be putting it mildly. Take a look at a couple of clipps of the WWF a few years ago, HHH was no where near the size that he is now. You don't pack on that kind of lean body mass without synthetic assistance, i don't care how genetically gifted you are or how good your diet is. I don't mean to make this sound like a flame to you bro, but to compete with the best, means that you have to train like the best, and to beat the best, you have to be better. and the best bodybuilder in the world use gear. Lots of it. anyone who thinks differently has their head in the clouds!

alright alright, you guys convinced me. i didnt lose any respect for hhh though. where he is right now is still what my goal is to be. thanks any ways guys
    how much do body building pros spend on gear would u say?

I know this triple H roid discussion is over.... but just for evidence that he did do it, look at him when he started in the wwf and look at him now... big ass diff, it dosn't look like a natural transition!

game, i didn't mean to flame you either but you have to realise that even people that look average build juice and some you couldn't tell or suspect, the point i was trying to make is that so many average guys none competiting bb's use them so for u think that wwf wrestlers wouldn't when they get paid so much to look good and entertain is a bit weird.

i would say that the pro would spend $60,000US a year, i read on that post with mr x that he would spend around 30k a year on growth hormones alone!

its up there mate more than most of them make competiting so thats why many say that the prize money isn't high enough a) the risks these guys take b) the amount of gear they "must" use to even compete and c) the years they take off their lives.

anyway bro, just try and realise that there are more juicers then u think and more common today then its ever been

peaker

Originally posted by THE BIG RED MACHINE
    Hey Game 826 we can all apreciate your admiration for HHH, but if you honestly believe that he doesn't use gear, or that not all pro BB use gear, then to say that your a little nieve would be putting it mildly. Take a look at a couple of clipps of the WWF a few years ago, HHH was no where near the size that he is now. You don't pack on that kind of lean body mass without synthetic assistance, i don't care how genetically gifted you are or how good your diet is. I don't mean to make this sound like a flame to you bro, but to compete with the best, means that you have to train like the best, and to beat the best, you have to be better. and the best bodybuilder in the world use gear. Lots of it. anyone who thinks differently has their head in the clouds!
    O shit didnt see ur post bro... guess i just skimmed the thread to quik

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator

Not trying to one up ya big "D" but he actually had surgery to repair a torn quadricep. The video is nasty...you can see his quad jiggle when the muscles snaps away from the knee, and the quad rolls up like some body pulling up a set of blinds. They show his leg on the way up the ramp, it looks half the size it was, the skin is white and wrinkled (no muscle filling it out) and he even finished the damn match!! Bert won't watch it...makes her nauseous!!
    either way, that was a nasty surgery. i want to see that vid. where can i get my hands on it?

go to wwf.com and goto the disire video section, you can watch it there.
    Dane...go check it out.

DaMescleMan is offline New Member
    Pete,
    I don't see that section. What's the actual link to the page?
    DMM

hey bro
    heres the link to the desire videos you can watch hhh, taker, austin, edge, and the wwf's desire video

http://www.wwf.com/news/headlines/1102419

Thread Information