Butch is offline Anabolic Member

BCS Sucks Balls!

This system is so f*ckin bull****. There is no way LSU deserves to be in that bowl...everyone (including the AP and Coachs) know who the real team in the Nation is....USC! You know USC is a real team when they go out of there way to try and play all the power house teams...unlike Oka and LSU...i mean Oka played the Illionios's PTA this year...give me a f*ckin break...I am so sick of this East Coast bias bullsh*t....

Well...I can officaly say that this year's Sugar Bowl is going to be f*cking stupid...the real bowl will be the Rose Bowl...team real power house football teams...I will guarantee that if SC wins...they will have a share of the National Title...but they will be the real champs!

Sorry, I had to vent....thank you!

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Butch, What's up my brotha? I was wondering when we were going to hear from you...

yeah, it's a raw deal, personally I'd rather see LSU and USC going to the Sugar... OU didn't even win there own conference,,, doesn't seem right IMO

on another note,, you better not take those Michigan boys lightly... IMO they have just as much talent as USC, the Rose bowl is definately the bowl to watch this year!
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 12-08-2003 at 01:56 PM.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Got something for ya Butch to help you out . . .

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i know you can't be serious. the pac 10 ?? might as well be the sunbelt conference. it's horrible. bring your boys over to baton rouge, or hell, we'll meet in the middle. your team sucks. they play sloppy and get away with it because the other team's defense isn't ****.

michigan is coming to cali and will own you. face it.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    This system is so f*ckin bull****. There is no way LSU deserves to be in that bowl...everyone (including the AP and Coachs) know who the real team in the Nation is....USC! You know USC is a real team when they go out of there way to try and play all the power house teams...unlike Oka and LSU...i mean Oka played the Illionios's PTA this year...give me a f*ckin break...I am so sick of this East Coast bias bullsh*t....

Well...I can officaly say that this year's Sugar Bowl is going to be f*cking stupid...the real bowl will be the Rose Bowl...team real power house football teams...I will guarantee that if SC wins...they will have a share of the National Title...but they will be the real champs!

Sorry, I had to vent....thank you!
    LMFAO...powerhouse teams? and which "powerhouse" teams did usc go out of their way to play? Cal??? haha

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...team/2003/usc/

washington state? LOL oregon state? LOL....both of those teams could get smoked by LSU anyday....usc should try playing any of the top 3 teams in the sec and see how they would do...now butch, don't get me wrong bro, i agree with part of what you are saying...it should be LSU vs USC in the sugar bowl...but the sad reality is that OU is still in the picture regardless of performance vs. K state.....BCS does suck, but i'm just happy LSU will be there....
    Last edited by Big Rush; 12-08-2003 at 02:43 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rush
    LMFAO...powerhouse teams? and which "powerhouse" teams did usc go out of their way to play? Cal??? haha
    try the wildcats of AZ. watch out !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    try the wildcats of AZ. watch out !!!!

I was thinking more along the lines of Brigham Young...those mormons are tough mofo's

Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    on another note,, you better not take those Michigan boys lightly... IMO they have just as much talent as USC, the Rose bowl is definately the bowl to watch this year!

I agree 100%....Michigan ain't no joke

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    LSU is just lucky that it plays in the west division of the SEC lol - but they certainly should be there - cause they will stomp oklahoma and usc as well

UT Vols really got the shaft tho - that kind of ranking and they are "playing" Clemson in the Peach bowl

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Just wait till next year!!! The Irish will be back!!!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I was waiting for you to post about this Butch. You see in the Big 12 and the SEC they have a theory that if you play weak teams and kick their ass then you will get a national title. Neb always does it. I'd like to see them play in the Big 10 where no team is an easy win. Being a home towner I'm pissed. BUT being a loyal Diehard UofM fan I can't wait to see the Wolverines kick you ass New years I like USC but I can't go against my boys up in Ann Arbor. You going to the game brutha or are you too pissed to go?

BTW 8 Big Ten teams heading for bowl games. Not too shabby. I'd say the best league in the NCAA hands down.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Big 12 weak? Are you out of your mind? UT, OU, KState, Nebraska, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State, Colorodo, and Missouri are almost always solid teams. Usually the first four listed occupy spots in the top 10. The only teams that are truly easy wins are Baylor and Kansas.

Aside from Miss state and Vanderbilt, the SEC is by far the best overall conference IMO...Florida, Arkanasas, LSU, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Georgia, 'Bama, Auburn, KU......

Yeah, USC got screwed on strength of schedule. I'm a firm believer in LSU this year, that loss to UF was a fluke, for some reason LSU always has trouble with the Gators... kinda like my 'Noles do with Miami. I may even go to the Sugar bowl, One of my best friends here in H-town is from Opelosus(sp). and he's willing to spring for the tickets if I go with him.

Okay...I go away for awhile and all you f*ckers have an opinion...lmao.

Now let me colaborate here for a second...Pac10 sucks? I am so sorry but this is the first in who knows how many years that our Pac 10 teams were not in the Top 25 (or least 75% of our teams)...it happens. I will match the Pac 10 up with any league and guarantee that we win 75% of the games. So shut it with your swamp hick ass our teams are better than you...can you all even special Southern California...I'll give you a hint...I just spelled it for you.

Now...I will kiss a little ass and say LSU is a good football with some class acts for players and coachs...I can find no fault with them. But everyone in the nation is saying that USC should be there...we all agree on that? Good. Next lesson!

Buylongterm....your f*ckin Irish are what caused is to lose our berth in the BCS...so they better play better next year.

Keymastur...suck it! Nuff said...lmao. j/k bro...but the wildcats were a good team and they will in the near future now since they got Stoops. And I do agree we lost to Cal...who is in a bowl game...but we lost to them in Triple overtime....and LSU and UO got smoked by the teams they lost to. Nuff said!

Well boys bring it...we So Cali's can handle the juice....let me hear some more Swamp knowledge and Texas steer shiat...this should be good
    Last edited by Butch; 12-08-2003 at 03:38 PM.

Wink say what?!?

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    BTW 8 Big Ten teams heading for bowl games. Not too shabby. I'd say the best league in the NCAA hands down.
    Number of conference teams in bowl games:
    big12 = 8
    big10 = 8
    SEC = 7
    ACC = 6
    pac10 = 6

The dust will NEVER settle on this argument!!
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 12-08-2003 at 03:38 PM.

Number of conference teams in bowl games:
    big12 = 8
    big10 = 8
    SEC = 7
    ACC = 6
    pac10 = 6

The dust will NEVER settle on this argument!!
    Pac 10 = 6....hmm, i think someone out there knows we have talent. lmao. Shiat the Big12 only has two on us and they have how many teamsn in their league?

can you all even special Southern California...I'll give you a hint...I just spelled it for you.
    Ummmmm,,, wow, you sure showed us ignorant f***s who the smart one is...

I was waiting for you to post about this Butch. You see in the Big 12 and the SEC they have a theory that if you play weak teams and kick their ass then you will get a national title. Neb always does it. I'd like to see them play in the Big 10 where no team is an easy win. Being a home towner I'm pissed. BUT being a loyal Diehard UofM fan I can't wait to see the Wolverines kick you ass New years I like USC but I can't go against my boys up in Ann Arbor. You going to the game brutha or are you too pissed to go?

RON bring it and your big mouth as well....lmao. No, seriously it will be an awesome game. I am looking forward to this...Sugar would be good but Rose's smell so much better I am going to try and get tickets. I am pissed but I am happy that we are playing a crediable team and not UO who plays and almost loses to SDSU! Hey did you hear that next year UO is playing the Valencia Pee Wee football league?

Thanks for the support RON...we'll see who is talking shiat when this is over....until then...it's fair game....lmao!

Ummmmm,,, wow, you sure showed us ignorant f***s who the smart one is...
    LMAO....I thought someone had to hold your hand and show you to the promise land...

BTW...I hope you all know I am kidding about the hick and steer shiat....I am just giving you all a hard time! I have nothing but the most respect for you all!

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    LSU is the best team in the nation. And there is no need to question this becuse it will be proved on Jan 4.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    USC will win the big daddy of them all, the Rose Bowl, and will be crowned Co-National Champs with LSU.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    USC will win the big daddy of them all, the Rose Bowl, and will be crowned Co-National Champs with LSU.
    Amen brother!

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    a few things about who should be there... personally I think USC vs. LSU,
    however, lets say that its either or not both, plain and simply the voters are on crack!

both are 1 loss...thats a wash.
    how about SOS... tradional SOS is pure win-loss of opponents and opponents opponents... LSU wins. how about relative strength of teams. USC played #14 WSU. LSU played #11 georgia twice, #17 florida, #18 ole miss. advantage LSU
    some have complained about scoring margin and it should be considered. ok USC 23.4, LSU 24.1. Advantage LSU
    You say LSU wasnt willing to play tough opponents... Well they scheduled Zona (who by the way said LSU was the best team they played this season. so did Auburn) when they were good, marshall who backed out of a game, and bowling green who backed out of a game. LSU was willing, other teams werent.

what it is is that the voters are impressed by offense plain and simple, but give short shrift to defense. I guess the addage should be changed from
    "offense puts people in the stands and defense wins games" to
    "offense impresses the voters and defense gets you in the championship game"

still though LSU vs. USC... that would be cool

RON
    Don't speaK So Cal to the hicks Butch. Let me translate for ya.

Yall liss'n here. ah hope yall know ah's josh'n 'bout the hick an' steer ****....ah's jest givin yo' all a hard time! ah gots nothin' but the dawgoned-est respeck fo' yo' all Ya reckon?:

Yo' all knows ah love yo' an' ah's jest jokin' ya hear. Mah Mammys fum Missoura. So ah knows th' language

Don't speaK So Cal to the hicks Butch. Let me translate for ya.

Yo' all knows ah love yo' an' ah's jest jokin' ya hear. Mah Mammys fum Missoura. So ah knows th' language
    :roflmao: Thanks for helping me out RON....what a language they have.

RON
    http://rinkworks.com/dialect/

Use this next time. Its not 100% but both my parents come from back their and my uncle comes out from Georgia and boy do i pick up his ascent. People would think I was from Georgia myself after a week of being around him

http://rinkworks.com/dialect/

Use this next time. Its not 100% but both my parents come from back their and my uncle comes out from Georgia and boy do i pick up his ascent. People would think I was from Georgia myself after a week of being around him
    That is hilarious I was just in Georgia last week. Man I tell you I have never seen so many Confederate flags in my life. There are some real "country" people out there. I did like it back there though...I could see myself living there....well in certain areas.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Pac 10 = 6....hmm, i think someone out there knows we have talent. lmao. Shiat the Big12 only has two on us and they have how many teamsn in their league?
    not trying to bring you down or anything but the 6 bowls the pac-10 got into.. well pretty **** pathetic, don't get me wrong, i feel any bowl is a good bowl but look at this s hit: keep in mind the dates of the bowls

Las Vegas - Oregon State Dec. 24 (Las Vegas bowl vs New Mexico??)

Insight - California Dec. 26 (what the hell is an insight bowl???)

Pacific Life Holiday - Washington State Dec. 30 (i'll give this one some credit ONLY because they play texas, not bc i feel it's a good bowl)

Silicon Valley Football Classic -UCLA -Dec. 30 (Silicon valley huh? impressive! even more so is their powerhouse opponent - Fresno State!)

Wells Fargo Sun - Oregon (this is what we like to call the S HIT bowl in the Big 10)

Rose - USC (great bowl, great tradition)

in review i'm not trying to bring ya down butch, but those are some very very medicore bowls. i will agree with you and say that USC has every right to be in the championship game, HOWEVER, you can't justify their tough schedule in the Pac-10 which i feel is a p iss poor conference. just some food for thought

--hawk

sublang is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strut99GT
    Big 12 weak? Are you out of your mind? UT, OU, KState, Nebraska, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State, Colorodo, and Missouri are almost always solid teams. Usually the first four listed occupy spots in the top 10. The only teams that are truly easy wins are Baylor and Kansas.

That's exactly what I was thinking. A PAC-10 fan is calling the Big 12 weak!? That is funny.

Oklahoma lost to 8th ranked Kansas State (11-3) in their conference championship. LSU lost to 17th ranked Florida (8-4). University of Suthern Kalifornia (wait, how do you spell it?) lost to unranked California (7-6). Sounds to me like the best one loss teams are playing for the National Championship.

I'm not trying to take anything away from USC, they are a strong team, but their strength of schedule is the weakest of the three teams. That is one area USC fans cannot afford to talk trash about.

Just stickin' up for my Sooners. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    not trying to bring you down or anything but the 6 bowls the pac-10 got into.. well pretty **** pathetic, don't get me wrong, i feel any bowl is a good bowl but look at this s hit: keep in mind the dates of the bowls

Las Vegas - Oregon State Dec. 24 (Las Vegas bowl vs New Mexico??)

Insight - California Dec. 26 (what the hell is an insight bowl???)

Pacific Life Holiday - Washington State Dec. 30 (i'll give this one some credit ONLY because they play texas, not bc i feel it's a good bowl)

Silicon Valley Football Classic -UCLA -Dec. 30 (Silicon valley huh? impressive! even more so is their powerhouse opponent - Fresno State!)

Wells Fargo Sun - Oregon (this is what we like to call the S HIT bowl in the Big 10)

Rose - USC (great bowl, great tradition)

in review i'm not trying to bring ya down butch, but those are some very very medicore bowls. i will agree with you and say that USC has every right to be in the championship game, HOWEVER, you can't justify their tough schedule in the Pac-10 which i feel is a p iss poor conference. just some food for thought

--hawk
    Very valid arguement...I never said they were going to powerhouse bowls...they did get invited which equals...more cash for the Pac 10. Now, you say we have a piss poor league...I have no idea what you guys need for me to prove we are. This year we were horrible...look over the past few years though...then you all will see we mean business...and if that is not enough...then all I can say i wait for next year and come talk to me.

Hawk, you are right about everything except for our league. We'll see what happens in the future. Pac 10 is my league and I will back it up any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by sublang
    That's exactly what I was thinking. A PAC-10 fan is calling the Big 12 weak!? That is funny.

Oklahoma lost to 8th ranked Kansas State (11-3) in their conference championship. LSU lost to 17th ranked Florida (8-4). University of Suthern Kalifornia (wait, how do you spell it?) lost to unranked California (7-6). Sounds to me like the best one loss teams are playing for the National Championship.

I'm not trying to take anything away from USC, they are a strong team, but their strength of schedule is the weakest of the three teams. That is one area USC fans cannot afford to talk trash about.

Just stickin' up for my Sooners. Peace.
    Holy sh*t are you kidding me...strength of schedule...did you not watch the North Texas game...the PTA game...the Iowa Teacher's Association game...The Navajo Tribal Game....OU played no one except for K St. and Texas...when USC made their schedule at the time Auburn, ND, and most of the Pac 10 teams were good...how were we to know they would all flop.

Here is a recap of the OU schedule:

Sat, Aug 30 North Texas W 37-3 Audio
    Sat, Sep 6 at Alabama W 20-13 Audio
    Sat, Sep 13 Fresno State W 52-28 Audio
    Sat, Sep 20 UCLA W 59-24 Audio
    Sat, Oct 4 at Iowa State W 53-7 Audio
    Sat, Oct 11 at (5) Texas W 65-13 Audio
    Sat, Oct 18 Missouri W 34-13 Audio
    Sat, Oct 25 at Colorado W 34-20 Audio
    Sat, Nov 1 (21) Oklahoma State W 52-9 Audio
    Sat, Nov 8 Texas A&M W 77-0 Audio
    Sat, Nov 15 Baylor W 41-3 Audio
    Sat, Nov 22 at Texas Tech W 56-25 Audio
    Sat, Dec 6 (8) Kansas State L 7-35 Audio

I hear next year OU is thinking of scheduling a game againist Montana St....should be a good one.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Very valid arguement...I never said they were going to powerhouse bowls...they did get invited which equals...more cash for the Pac 10. Now, you say we have a piss poor league...I have no idea what you guys need for me to prove we are. This year we were horrible...look over the past few years though...then you all will see we mean business...and if that is not enough...then all I can say i wait for next year and come talk to me.

Hawk, you are right about everything except for our league. We'll see what happens in the future. Pac 10 is my league and I will back it up any day of the week.
    i'm just giving ya s hit man, i know the pac10 is traditionally good and i honestly feel usc is the most deserving team to be in the sugar bowl. i just had to give you a little s hit about the pac10 - i'm an iowa fan (big ten) and that goes back to the traditional rose bowl - Pac10 #1 vs Big 10 #1, so you can why i had to type that up

--hawk

Umberto is offline Junior Member
    This argument will never die
    I honestly respect all 3 teams. But I think the right 2 are playing the Sugar
    Anyway Im so lucky to be an LSU student !!!!!!!!!
    We are a powerhouse and hopefully have won some respect.
    I see LSU being a dominant force in the next couple of years
    WE HAVE SO MUCH DEPTH, AND BADASS RECRUITING

Anyone who can come to New Orleans on Jan.4, should.
    ITS GOING TO BE FREAKIN CRAZY
    Im predicting Mardi-Gras like partying. Thats all everyone is talking about here.
    Good thing is that Bourbon is walking distance from the Superdome.

If you cant afford a ticket you can afford a hurricane at Pat O' Briens or a hand-grenade at the Tropical Isle WHILE WATCHING THE TIGERS (BAYOU BENGALS) KICK OKLAHOMA"S ASS.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I can see why all of you want to avoid discussing the obvious superiority of the SEC - but thats ok, if I were pac 10 I would too

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    I can see why all of you want to avoid discussing the obvious superiority of the SEC - but thats ok, if I were pac 10 I would too
    LMAO...if you didn't have the status you do here at AR....I would call you a dumbsh*t...but I won't nor can I! j/k

I do think you are wrong....but everyone has an opinion.

Whatever the arguments are...this is going to be one hell of a Bowl Season....man I cannot wait! Good luck to everyone's team out there! May the best team win!

Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    i'm just giving ya s hit man, i know the pac10 is traditionally good and i honestly feel usc is the most deserving team to be in the sugar bowl. i just had to give you a little s hit about the pac10 - i'm an iowa fan (big ten) and that goes back to the traditional rose bowl - Pac10 #1 vs Big 10 #1, so you can why i had to type that up

--hawk
    I hear you bro...Iowa has had there Glory here in Pasadena a few times as well....I think they Rose Bowl officials are going to go back to it being the Big 10 Pac 10 bowl after this BCS bull**** is over.

Thread Information