Endurance is offline Associate Member

small juicer world

Ive been talking to a guy that lives down the hall from me and we've been chillin a little bit and whenever he goes to smoke outside he stops by to see if i need a smoke. cute relationship huh? Ok all you who have that thought in you head you can smell RON's breath. ANyhow me and my frat brotha are going to a bar on friday and its a mix of two frats and his is the one that is going and so since i work in a lab i said i would get some form of entertainment. So i got some sodium sulfite/starch solution and some potassium iodate. Unless you are billy you probably have no idea what im talking about. anyhow it is called a clocks reaction. both are clear and when mixed together after about 10 seconds it turns completely black in about a 1/2 a second. anyhow this is not the point. the point is i told him to come down to watch the experiment which i will perform at the bar on friday and during it he was like "**** you have alot of cabinets" i was yeah im not even sure what i keep in them. then i started pointing and i was like yeah i keep clothes in that one food in that one drugs in that one. and he laughed and said yeah i have one of those cabinets. i keep a small frig with my growth in it. haha how bout that ****. SO i was like really so i opened mine and started piling out my drugs and he said come here so i went to his room and he started pulling of dbol and GH and all kinds of cool ****. ANyhow i left and about 3 hours later he knocked on my door and was like dude i need some help and he pull out a 10ml bottle of QV test enat and said that his syringe wasn't loading it. he said that he usually used the same needle to draw out. so i said it was probably just clogged and i got out one of mine loaded a ml into the syringe switched the needles and gave it back to him. he was like thanks and started to leave and i was like....i thought you were only doing a GH cycle.....and he said oh i am this is for my roommate. he can't give his own shots yet so i give them to him. How crazy is that. we only live 3 doors apart. so now we are comparing lists and prices and starting to workout together and all kinds of cool ****. 3 juicers+ one hall= i hope no one comes looking for trouble.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yeah, watch out though. sounds like you live in a dorm or perhaps a frat house. keep your **** locked up at all times or you're gonna find him or his roommate stealing your ****.

Endurance is offline Associate Member
    yeah i thought about that so i moved my **** to a good spot and i always lock my door

cb25 is offline Banned
    good point key...but true, small world end....that's funny

(cue music : "it's a small world...afterall..."

Thread Information