mfenske is offline Member

The Rock on RAW!

Anyone just see the Rock on Raw? The crowd just flipped out, it was awesome. Okay gotta get back to the show. Mark

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    Anyone just see the Rock on Raw? The crowd just flipped out, it was awesome. Okay gotta get back to the show. Mark

cool, i wanna watch it now...just 2 hours away

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Thanks man!!! I just turned it there!

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I was watching. That was a surprise.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    You don't even have to ask if I seen it. I was on my **** feet screaming like a horny teenage girl just seen a backstreet boy.

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    man he was sweating like a pig. he gained more fat too.

It's good to see him getting the crowd going. He was really getting boo'd before he left to shoot "The Rundown". It's good to see him back again though...WWE was starting to get lame again.

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    Yeah it was pretty cool except his french imitation sounded chinese or something... LOL But when I watch wrestling I always play "guess whos juiced" with myself. Alot of people say "yadda yadda they are ALL juiced" but thats obviously not true... look at the Matt hardys... or worse the Hurricanes and "spankys". Then you have the way too obvious opposites, the brock lesners the poppa pumps, HHHs, John Cenas, but then there is people that make the game fun cuz its hard to tell... like Kurt Angle, he only weighs about 220 I think, his arms dont look to be any bigger then 18... definatly possible natural... plus he has what I like to call "natural body proportions" basically meaning his arms seem to be less developed then the body. I always thought Chris Jericho was a natty but by the way his abs have recently come out ALOT without any of the rest of him getting more cut was very suspicious... maybe he got an ab roller? lmao anyway, it's bed time... see ya guys around.

Oh by the way I heard Kurt has a 26 inch neck!!!! For a guy his size that is HUGE... he only weighs 5-10 more lbs then me (but yeah he's leaner) and his neck is like 7 whole inches bigger then mine atleast... As a side note I bet Big Ol legs has bigger legs then 95% of the WWE wrestlers!!! Did you ever notice how small their legs are on most of them?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    It was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by LostUp
    Oh by the way I heard Kurt has a 26 inch neck!!!! For a guy his size that is HUGE... he only weighs 5-10 more lbs then me (but yeah he's leaner) and his neck is like 7 whole inches bigger then mine atleast... As a side note I bet Big Ol legs has bigger legs then 95% of the WWE wrestlers!!! Did you ever notice how small their legs are on most of them?
    ya I started a post somewhere here in the lounge about it...

Mark henrys legs are bigger than mine though.... 36 inches, thats how big colemans are... they got me beat by 3 1/2 inches.... but they got me beat by like 100 lbs also

Posted by eshestun - Today at 12:12 AM
    I noticed this too. I thought he looked a little heavier, but I'd do some pretty bad things to look even that good.

Posted by Xavier_4446 - Yesterday at 11:55 PM
    You don't even have to ask if I seen it. I was on my **** feet screaming like a horny teenage girl just seen a backstreet boy.
    Ditto. Guilty as charged. Mark

Quote Originally Posted by eshestun
    You think it was fat, or do you think he’s just jacking up again after shooting “The Rundown?” He cut a lot of weight to get into the acting biz, I think he’s just getting into wrestler mode again between flicks. Still looked pretty lean in the face to be thinking he was just fattening up?

I hope it's both. I think the Rock is better at 270 than at 240. I think the thing that has always impressed me about him is his athleticism at that heavy weight. Oh, and a truck load of charisma doesn't hurt either. Mark

hoss827 is offline Banned
    It was pretty sweet, I saw it. I've always been a Stone Cold fan. And a Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Kane, and Owen Hart fan.

Hey Hoss, what do you think of the current Kane angle? Personally I think it sucks. I liked it better when he wore the mask, didn't say a whole lot, and kicked royal butt. Mark

You can probably see how I feel about it!!!

<--------------------

I miss the whole unstoppable, non-speaking, non-feeling Kane. Now he's just like any other bully wrestler and these insanity speeches are getting old, real fast. I could see it happening when they first got rid of the bottom part of his mask and allowed him to speak.

Naaaa, bring back "The original BIG RED MACHINE!!!"

Aucutally the rock dropped down to 220 lbs so he wouldn't make other actors look like shrimps or anything. I just hope that this isn't just a one time thing where we won't see him again til like wrestlemania.

I was just reading a interview witht he rock and I kind of noticed but didn't want to say anything but he got his tattoo on his left arm extended to nearly the bottom of his arm and also extending to the back of his neck. to represent his family bond, and his relatinoship with his wife and new daughter.

Hey Xavier, I think I finally found someone (you) who likes the Rock as much as I do. Do you like any other wrestlers? Personally I think the overall most talented guy as far as wrestling goes would be Kurt Angle. I also really like Chris Jericho. Mark

GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG!

hehe thats why the rock quit.... he felt the spear!!

The Rock is top notch in my book. Kurt Angle I think is the best wrestler. I love Chris Jericho. I'm also a big John Cena and Brock Lesnar fan. Starting to like Batista because of his massive body.

Kurt Angle is THE MAN when it comes to wrestling, he could be a better interview tho but he isn't bad with the mic. The Rock is pretty sweet too, good interview, charisma that I don't know if anyone could match, EVER, the only problem is sometimes he gets carried away on the stick. Stone cold obviously for what hes done with the business. Brock Lesner is also very good, sissy voice tho, but I would never tell him that in person haha. the worlds greatest tag team lack size but I think they have a ton of talent. Eddie G, John Cena, needs a little work on the in ring skills buts hes champ material otherwise. I never really liked the undertaker unlike most people. I always liked Bret Hart alot, shawn micheals, Mr Perfect (RIP), he really got me into liking the heel better, made me want to be a heal (since I wanted to be a wrestler). Can't forget Jericho, he deserves to be on the championship level if you ask me, RVD of course is great... can't forget Benoit, actually you know what all them guys from Stu Harts dungeon seem to be some of the best in my book. I could go on and on.

Oh yeah goldberg... I don't care for him, I like his intense style, but thats about it... I don't care for HHH either... I like his dedication but not much else...

Goldberg is all about intensity. That's the only thing I love about him. Intensity and power also

No Kane fans huh?

Kanes "ok" if it makes ya feel any better.

yeah. i'm one of the few people to tell you but I like the new Kane. better than the old

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    My favs are The Rock and Goldberg. Like someone said above, Batista is badass just cuz of his massive body. The thing I like aboug Goldberg is the intensity, it gets me so pumped up. I feel like a little kid again.

Thread Information