rambo is offline The Lord God

Average Joe disgusted me but we all saw it coming...

OK, no one said girls aren't superficial whores. But for a split second I thought that bitch would make the right decision and pick Adam, the millionare stock broker who made her happy, but was only "average" looking. Nope, she takes the pretty boy waiter. My god, now I am absolutely positive that I will never find a girl who isn't after something of mine, as I havn't yet. This...this disgusts me. She broke the ****ers heart. And why? Because, "You can't deny the face and the smile and physical attraction," in the words of the wise model. Adam was a nice guy, the last of a dying breed, and Jason was a pretty boy asshole. I have nothing against good looking guys, because I suppose I could be classified in that category, but man what an asshole. It is just another example of girls being attracted to jerks. Well, that's why I'm never nice. I really do wish I could be myself and a nice person, but how many of them want that- they want the me that treats them like crap, even if I do care. Well, as I watch poor Adam sit alone on that bus I become even more upset, as I brood over the fact that girls are whores, and I will never find one that is otherwise. **** you Molena.
    Last edited by rambo; 12-09-2003 at 01:55 AM.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    they learn as they get older - then they want someone who is nice and not an ass like all thier ex bfs

Yeah well who wants to bag a wrinkly one. I want a child bearer not a ****ed grandmother.

redrock is offline Member
    I was hoping that the picking asshole phase would pass when girls got out of college but I guess not. Oh well, FTW

cb25 is offline Banned
    Yea...i think we all saw it coming. Kinda pissed me off too.

Let's compare...Adam, not bad looking, sweet, funny, he makes her happy, millionaire, everyone loves him...Jason, pretty boy...student and waiter, lives at home with his parents at 27 y.o., not the brightest (couldn't even figure out his own game of checkers)....obvious choice, isn't it?

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    they like them just like we do. stupid. the millionaire was to smart to control. he would of said prenup and she would end up getting more by taking half of the waiters nothing. stupid=control

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Yeah well who wants to bag a wrinkly one. I want a child bearer not a ****ed grandmother.

Im talking when they get past around 30

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Im talking when they get past around 30
    I think that's what he considers "wrinkled and old". Besides, don't turn him onto the best thing out there................let those of us who appreciate the better things in life keep these to ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I think that's what he considers "wrinkled and old". Besides, don't turn him onto the best thing out there................let those of us who appreciate the better things in life keep these to ourselves.

good point - dont want these teenyboppers with more test than knowhow messing in our fields

I just happen to prefer plowing untrodden fields. I know you prefer sodden, manly fields, but who am I to judge, CYC? To each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I just happen to prefer plowing untrodden fields. I know you prefer sodden, manly fields, but who am I to judge, CYC? To each his own.
    Screw untroddened fields, virgin land is to much of a pain in the @ss to work with. First you've got to teach them how to run the plow and that performing regular maintenance on it is required. Then you’ve got to deal with all of the drama associated with the aftermath of plowing her field for the first time! Then when they finally do get good at it and used to being plowed, they realize that your not the only farmer willing to work her crops, so they run over to farmer "Playaaaa" and have him plant his corn in her fields once and a while. And that’s all you need is to find out that you’re harvesting someone elses crops later on down the road. Naa....I'll take the older more experience field that’s had a few seasons under it’s belt. That way you know what you’re getting with the land and you’re not constantly kicking up rocks when you’re working it. Besides that you don’t have to worry about what might be growing in her field after the visit from farmer “Playaaaa!” Not to mention that when you’re not around, the older more experience field is more than able to harvest her own crops and has perfected the art of cooking and cleaning at the same time.

Any other Analogies?

That is outstanding work. I commend you.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Absolutely tremendous...nice analogy...and i'd agree...to a point

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I agree. I would offer more but I think you said it all.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    What I'm more disgusted by is Average Joe II...i don't think any of those guys qualified as "average". If those guys are in fact average, I'm a freakin god, and I know this is not the case.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    What I'm more disgusted by is Average Joe II...i don't think any of those guys qualified as "average". If those guys are in fact average, I'm a freakin god, and I know this is not the case.
    YOUR NOT?!?!?!?!?!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    lol, i loved the preview.. after she went upstairs you hear.

" **** **** ****.. what the **** did i get myself into.. ****.. "

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    YOUR NOT?!?!?!?!?!
    lol...i'm so dissapointed.

and i agree BG...the second one looks much worse...plus, i think the first girl was better looking

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Seems kind of odd to me. The last two guys are a millionare asshole and a sweet family goodluooking guy.

What are the odds of that? To me the odds are almost set up by the network.
    In my view of TV today it was set up

Either ALL the average guys were millionares and couldnt discuss it with anyone until a certain time or
    the girl was in on it and was told who to eliminate.

My sister said they wouldnt let the girl in on it. Im like, why the F U C K not. Its tv. Everyone is set up now a days. Just cause they say she isnt in on it that means you believe tv.

At first she wanted to leave, then all of a sudden she was ALL happy and talking to the losers by the pool.
    Im sure they edited a lot out when Kathy talked to her and tried to get her to stay and liven up

I only saw the first episode and the preview to the last.
    Got filled in the middles by my sister. The show is gay either way.
    BUT SHE WAS HOT. Ms carolina or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    What are the odds of that? To me the odds are almost set up by the network.
    In my view of TV today it was set up
    Well duh!!!! Of course it was all setup!

It's TV!!!!! It's all about ratings. People actually believe that those shows are not 80% scripted? God...

Now I just can't wait until they come out with "Trailer-Park Joe"... 8 single good ol'boys competing for the heart of Miss America... See Bubba-Joe show off his impressive collection of broken disassembled cars, fridges and old bathtubs on his front lawn... (insert dueling banjos music here)

Red

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    I'll give ya a little twist to this program, over here a show has not long finished being filmed based upon several guys trying their ****dest to woo a beatiful girl and the last guy standing gets a round the world cruise with the woman, want to know what the twist is? . it aint no woman its a pre op transexual LOL im not ****in kidding the "winner" was looking for the producer to knock his head off. Its going through the courts at the moment because the guys dont want it being aired.......Hitman

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    they learn as they get older - then they want someone who is nice and not an ass like all thier ex bfs
    took the words right outta my mouth.

you just gotta catch em at the right time. the girl i'm dating now got sick and tired of asshole guys...and now she loves dating a nice guy...me...=) and like cycleon said, they learn as they get older...she's in her late twenties and she regrets wasting 8 years of her life with assholes (sweetie, if you're reading this, yes i know i'm oversimplifying the whole thing and i might be wrong in calling some of your ex's assholes, but i'm trying to make a point to the guys)...(she sometimes browses AR as a guest...she's dug up some pretty incriminating posts by me before...)

-- clocky

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    He might win the case cause Im sure he signed a contract saying he would be in a contest to win a trip with a WOMAN. Those contracts are like 50 pages long with all kinds of bulls hit.

Know what I noticed about certain women.
    Girls who are or wanna be teachers like the nice guy.
    Girls who have children are looking for the nice guy
    Once a girl has a child, her entire perspective of guys changes. She isnt out looking for the hottest guy. She is looking for a nice guy who will treat her well. Having a child makes her realize inner beauty usually.
    age 24 to 32. I never studied older and dont care about younger cause they are not mentally mature enough for relationships yet. Still into party mode and sh it.

Thread Information