Thread: I have a dream!

MrDezel is offline Banned

I have a dream!

It has been my dream to do this ever since my first gym, my home closed their doors and left a confused teen without a place to go and let his feelings and emotions out through positve release. Can anyone give me any ideas on how to start the ball rolling?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Go have sex with as many women as possible.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I don't understand what your dream is. To have an emotional release? It's called masturbation.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    It has been my dream to do this ever since my first gym, my home closed their doors and left a confused teen without a place to go and let his feelings and emotions out through positve release. Can anyone give me any ideas on how to start the ball rolling?
    ===========

I'm guessing you want to start your own gym . . .
    If that's the case, and you don't feel up to the job of writing a business plan (look up "business plan" on a Yahoo search and become familiar with what it is), I'd recommend investing in a franchise operation. Do a yahoo search on franchise, and then look for the franchises dealing with fitness, exercise, gyms, that sort of thing.
    Be prepared to spend anywhere from $30,000 to $500,000 for one. But pretty much, when you get a franchise, it'll have a decent operating plan, the franchisor will help you find a good location, that sort of thing. It'll be pretty much fool proof. Much better success rate than if you go and start your own. But on the down side, they'll require you to pay them $XXX or X% every month as their cut.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a dream too, that people will start making sense when they post!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

well son

let me tell you....i think it's noble that you have a dream, but remember the last guy who said that diidn't fare to well.i'm just looking out for your safety. just go jerk off a few times like rambo said and get it out of your system.nothing clears the head like clearing the pipes

redrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    let me tell you....i think it's noble that you have a dream, but remember the last guy who said that diidn't fare to well.i'm just looking out for your safety. just go jerk off a few times like rambo said and get it out of your system.nothing clears the head like clearing the pipes
    Wow, both parts of that post were funny. Classic...

Thread Information