Jordan Getting Divorced????

...JUST HEARD THAT JORDANS GETTING DIVORCED...IS THIS TRUE??AND IF SO CAN YOU IMAGIANE WHAT THE SOON TO BE EX IS GONNA BE WORTH?? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$

peaker is offline Senior Member
    i remember hearing that a couple of years ago he made like 200 mill aussie dollars so like 100+ US dollars for the year, i dont know what his whole fortune is worth but i would be guessing 500+

peaker

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Small Change

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    See his wife ain't stupid....she sees what he has done with his life now....tried to re-vamp a hopeless team, and she sees that he is going to lose money. So she is pulling out while there is still $$$$ to grab! THATS WHY YOU SIGN A PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT FELLAS! cause just when u think well she has stuck around this long maybe its not just the money, BANG thats when they hit you for it.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i saw an article in Fortune 500

last year w/ the most wealthy african americans(how rediculous is that term?, but that's how it was stated) and he was like, i'm almost certain,#15-20 at like $500 million in earned income for salary, endorsements, products.obviously not counting investment dividends.so you could only imagine what he's really worth.that's one Jigga With Figures!!!

other people on the list were: oprah winfrey(obviously)
    Sean Combs
    and a shit load of other.i think it was the top 50 poll.

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    Cha-ching!$ She's cashing in while the getting is still good. She says she wants full custody of the 3 kids, the mansion, and get this - enough money to live the wealthy lifestyle she was accustomed to while they were together.

You know I'm all for supporting your kids and all, but you know she's going to screw him out of all she can get. But what makes her think she should become a multi-millionaire by taking his dough - she didn't earn it. Did she run up and down the court with him? Grab any rebounds? Score any points? Did she even give him any assists? No, no, no, and no! Well that's how he earned his money - what about her?!

She probably caught him cheating like big time! Not that she should go penniless, but she sounds like she wants to take everything except his name! Well I hope he has a good lawyer.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Count on him having the best laywer, a man with that much HARD EARNED wealth ain't gonna let it slip out of his hands that easily.

Thread Information