Lobsterman is offline Associate Member

Musical Instruments

Other than working out does anybody have any other hobbies such as playing instruments ? Besides the skinflute,I Dj mainly oldskool techno 91-93 era stuff and play a Fender strat i'm also into older rock stuff,what about you guys ?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsterman
    Other than working out does anybody have any other hobbies such as playing instruments ? Besides the skinflute,I Dj mainly oldskool techno 91-93 era stuff and play a Fender strat i'm also into older rock stuff,what about you guys ?

Used to play keyboard for church, did a few weddings. Piddle around with accordian, uke, that's about it. Maybe kazoo, flutophone. Oh, used to play a horn in the Salvation Army, too. Eb fluglehorn and Bb Euphonium, but not at the same time . . .

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I play a Strat and also have a Martin D28. I don't play much these days mostly just stum the acoustic and sing to my kids. I used to practice 4 or 5 hours a day and played in a few bands. I definately don't have the same ability as I did before. It's all about practice and playing a few hours a day.

cb25 is offline Banned
    I sing in the shower...it's not pretty.

but no musical instruments, sorry...

Gilster is offline Member
    I have a degree in musical performance..I play all brass instruments except the French horn...I play the trumpet, trombone, baritone, and tuba. A little keyboard too.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I've been wanting to start taking guitar lessons for a while now. I spend all my free time on the boards or reading it seems. Learning an intrument would be a refreshing addition to the hobby list, as well as learning another language.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I play guitar and bass. I taught myself how to play on a bass so I am much better at it than at guitar. I played in several bands from ages 16-22.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Mainly the skin flute, but i have a huge obesession with race cars. I like to make the front wheels pull off the ground, on the street... I've owned about 14 mustangs since i was 17 i'm 23 now...

redrock is offline Member
    I play an American made Fender P-Bass. I'm really into guns. I keep some of my rifles in a modifyed guitar case, so I guess you could call that "playing". RR

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    played viola since I was 10.. dont play anymore, I was in the symphony here in town for 2 years.

I also play guitar.. was also in a couple bands as a youth.. Jackson's ROCK!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    played the flute from 4th grade to 11th.........made 1st flute in my school and even made the all-state NY concert band.......everyone was upset that i gave it up.....but as i got older i lost interest and didnt have the time to practice anymore.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redrock
    I play an American made Fender P-Bass. I'm really into guns. I keep some of my rifles in a modifyed guitar case, so I guess you could call that "playing". RR
    man...you're like El Mariachi/Desperado...and you're now my hero...

I haven't played anything in 10 years

I used to play piano, trumpet, french horn and was good at them too... also dabbled with a clarinet and alto Xylophone.

I miss them all... going to restart playing the piano soon, it's on my long term "to do" list

Red

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i play guitar, don't care much for electric, i have a seagull guitar.. not the best but it works fine for me, it's a great way to relax , i'd recommend playing to anyone

--hawk

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    Play bass. Mostly into funk, metal, hardcore, and early hard rock. Play a treker custom 4 string, and a washburn 5. Also play a mean juice harp.

Thread Information