LostUp is offline Associate Member

I can't believe what I just did...

My boys in Iraq right and he wrights to me and stuff through e mail and we talk regularly. ANYWAY today I started to write a letter to him and I think I was drunk but I aint really feel like it but I MUST have been because I wrote some real stupid stuff in it. I mean stuff that didn't even make no sense, it was like I was day dreaming and typing it out at the same time, seriously, really weird. And one of the things I said was stuff about this girl I know who I like, but I have a gf, and I liked this girl since b4 that but a relationship between us would be impossible with the way things were before... they're starting to change now tho which is complicating things for me mentally. So anyway I'm writing this letter I dont even know half of what I said but I know I said that I didn't want a relationship with this girl which really isn't true but I don't know if it was random thoughts I was typing or what but the truth is I'd love to have a relationship with her but I dont know if its even possible. not JUST that but I said some weird stuff in this letter about thoughts I had and parts of songs and it was just weird... but anyway I went to go send it to my boy but I accidently had my own address in the "send to" spot... then I went to go put in his address which begins with a c... and then I was like wait what am I talkin about???? and I went to go delete it and sent it instead, and alphabetically what comes up first under "c" is the girls name. I would have unsent it but I can't unsend... I told her not to read it but c'mon, if you get mail and the person says "please dont read it" of course your going to open it right up... I'm just scared she thinks thats really what I think or at the least of it that I'm nuts... it was weird cuz I went into like a zone while typinmg it but I just SNAPPED right out of it when I realized what I did... maybe it was going from drunk to sober I really don't know, it was weird but what should I do now, I think she read it!!!

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Hey you are from Buffalo! Me too. Other than that there is nothing you can do You just have to accept it, and tell her the truth... or have her killed.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    deniall!!!! DENIAL!!!!!

hehe and once again DENIAL!!!! and make sure a couple of I was drunks in there.

cb25 is offline Banned
    yea...hopefully she's trusting and will just delete it...but probably not...nothing you can do at this point but plan to deal with it...see if she says anything, otherwise don't mention it IMO

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i was drunk very very drunk

I re-read the letter, and I said something REALLY dumb of me to say... I said that my mother would have a problem if I was f'n around with this girl cuz I said she was an "indian girl" Which I can't even believe I said that... my jaw dropped I swear to god when I realized what I had said!!! I mean it might be true that my mother would have a problem with it... because she had a problem with me going out with a black girl but I honestly don't think shed care in this case... I really dont so I don't know why I even said that!!! Even if it was true and she would have a problem with it there is nothing I can do about that but I think I said it offensively...

OMG I just read more... I AM AN IDIOT.... I CAN't believe I WROTE THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Yo if shes trusting more power to her, if not I would 1000 % understand if she now hated my guts!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A JERK I AM....!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys lol

oh sorry, good to hear from someone else from buffalo...

I never felt like a bigger A** H*** in my WHOLE life, I swear to god (even though I know I shouldn't do that)

rambo is offline The Lord God
    It's ok, bro, we all do stupid ****. There is nothing you can do. If she gets the email, apologize, and hope for the best.

I was starting to like her alot too..... it's driven me to post whoring, I'm so nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you really put it that bad? you cant turn it around into something better like i want to go out with you even though my mom hates you?

Yeah its THAT bad... I didn't realize all of what I said until I read it after... I really wasn't even drunk like that to be saying stuff and not knowing it, I was just buzzin but I said some f'ed up stuff you know... maybe it was just random thoughts like I said combined with the fact that it was originally meant to be directed at my boy so I said it more manly then I meant it if you know what I mean... like I said it was like typing, being buzzed and daydreaming all together... thanks for the help guys... I hope she didn't read it because its not even like I meant what I said and now she found out the truth... I was just havin a dumb A** moment or something. And besides what I said about her I said some nutty stuff otherwise!!!

just tell her it was the voices...

the part about her was just like guy talk, like how we talk about chicks when were together with a group of guys, but it was insensative to say the least IMO... the rest of the letter didn't really make any sense and I don't know why I said anything about my mom at all... I could shoot myself right now... live and learn I guess... drinking a whole bottle of champaigne by myself makes me do some crazy things I guess... what a jerk I am!

You know I keep thinking about what I wrote in that letter and its funny because had I sent it to where it was intended to be sent, instead of accidently sending it to somewhere else I don't think the things I said would have bothered me at all... I would have never put so much thought into them. I hate to say that because when you say things that might just be thoughts in your head, not even the truth, just something that maybe ran through your mind and you said it without thinking about it and the wrong person hears it I now see what kind of damage it creates. I never had a situation like this before where I felt there was no valid excuse for an action I had done that could have hurt someone else (emotionally or physically). And it's not even the fact that she could have read what I said and now hate my guts that bothers me so much... the thing that bothers me is I think I acted 100% out of character and portrayed myself in a way that really isn't me and now I might have ruined a good friendship if nothing else. Normally at this time I'd be looking through the lounge at everyones posts, or lookin in members pics to see whats new, or all over this site to see if I can help anywhere... but now this is the only thing I can think about... From now on Im going to try to make a concious(sp?) effort to try and say things exactly how I'd say them as if the person was standing right there. I'm just going to go to bed... hope everything ends up ok, I'll just get more and more depressed about it... And don't any of you guys get the wrong idea.... I aint no sissy and I'll lay a whoopin to any man who says otherwise... hahaha, peace guys!

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    That is pretty funny **** man...

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE= it was weird but what should I do now, I think she read it!!![/QUOTE]

---

This is where it helps to have stayed awake in history class . . .

Back in the late 1600's in Salem, Massachusetts, some folks went off the deep end and started seeing witches doing crazy stuff, ended up burning 16 of 'em at the stake. According to a lady named Linda Caporael
    http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi1037.htm
    it turns out the underlying cause for all that may well have been ergot, a fungus that grows on rye.

Now, all you have to do is just say you ate some stale rye bread, you now think it had a bit of mold, and the ergot must have clouded your mind, just like what happened 4 centuries ago.

It's an original excuse, if not beleivable . . .

--Tock

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    don't worry, pretend like you don't know what she's talking about and then a couple days later just say your friend hacked your computer and was messing with you and have him back you up, if that doesn't work, just f*** her

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    you should post the letter for us to read its tough to give good advice without seeing the material

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    don't worry, pretend like you don't know what she's talking about and then a couple days later just say your friend hacked your computer and was messing with you and have him back you up, if that doesn't work, just f*** her

I agree with Scott. The "I don't know what your talking about" part could work.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LostUp
    I was starting to like her alot too..... it's driven me to post whoring, I'm so nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LMAO@post whoring

Thread Information