ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Question Money... really the root of all evil?

It's been slow the last week or so, so I've been reading a lot of news articles on the web. I've become painfully aware of a depressing trend... The value of life having a price tag placed on it, especially where animals are concerned. I just found two stories that really bothered me... one where a Pet store owner put several iguana's in a pillow case and froze them to death because they wouldn't sell. the second was a Vet that wouldn't put a cat to sleep that had been caught in a car fan belt and was mangled so badly it's eyes were out of the socket. But since no one would cough up the $25 to put it down he left it outside to suffer. I know "that's life" but the sh*t pisses me off! maybe I should just quit reading the news before I lose faith completely...

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Thats totally ****ed up

Danielle is offline Female Member
    how about the people that die everyday because they can't afford the necessary surgery to save their lifes..................now thats horrible...............
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

palme is offline Rosie Member
    $25!!!!!! Mother****er!!!!!! Ill kill that ****er for free! (the vet)

Your value in life is messured by your wallet. Say a celeb and a bum comes in with the same wounds to the ER, who do you think will get more threatment?
    Makes me sick how this world is!

cb25 is offline Banned
    I think, more appropriately, that the love of money is the root of all evil, rather than money itself (and yes, i did read canterbury tales)...as money does not innately corrupt, but those who love, and value money are those who are ultimately corrupted by it...

MachZ is offline Member
    Man that vet deal is F#@$% Up.
    I like animals, don;t like to see them suffer and I am a hunter.
    Sometimes I think I like animals more than people. Animals don't intentionally F U for nothing or scam you like people do.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    I think, more appropriately, that the love of money is the root of all evil, rather than money itself (and yes, i did read canterbury tales)...as money does not innately corrupt, but those who love, and value money are those who are ultimately corrupted by it...
    I couldn't have said it better myself..........

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    $25!!!!!! Mother****er!!!!!! Ill kill that ****er for free! (the vet)

Your value in life is messured by your wallet. Say a celeb and a bum comes in with the same wounds to the ER, who do you think will get more threatment?
    Makes me sick how this world is!
    Agreed

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

imo

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    how about the people that die everyday because they can't afford the necessary surgery to save their lifes..................now thats horrible...............
    they should get ****ing jobs and medical insurance so i can stop being raped on my taxes for these scumbags. just like ****ing obese ****s.mark my words that obesity will be classified as a ****ing major medical problem and all of us hardworking taxpayers are going to be footing that ****ing bill w/ higher copays and med isurance increases!!!!****ing deadbeats!

now as far as the animals are concerned, i was just discussing this last night.there needs to be stiffer penalties for animal cruelty besides a god**** $50 fine.get the bastards!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    they should get ****ing jobs and medical insurance so i can stop being raped on my taxes for these scumbags. just like ****ing obese ****s.mark my words that obesity will be classified as a ****ing major medical problem and all of us hardworking taxpayers are going to be footing that ****ing bill w/ higher copays and med isurance increases!!!!****ing deadbeats!

now as far as the animals are concerned, i was just discussing this last night.there needs to be stiffer penalties for animal cruelty besides a god**** $50 fine.get the bastards!!
    Amen party.....a freakin men.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MachZ
    Man that vet deal is F#@$% Up.
    I like animals, don;t like to see them suffer and I am a hunter.
    Sometimes I think I like animals more than people. Animals don't intentionally F U for nothing or scam you like people do.
    Hunters are some of the biggest animal lovers no doubt! Atleast the ones i know.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member

Please tell me you make an exception for children. It's not a child's fault he or she is born to a financial loser of a parent.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Please tell me you make an exception for children. It's not a child's fault he or she is born to a financial loser of a parent.
    children are the only exception in my book, it breaks my heart to see children suffer.......... AMEN to that chicamahomico, amen.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Partyboynyc said it all....But some people are born on the streets bro, and that's all they know. So I have sympathy for ones that can't afford medical insurance and surgerys...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    im with you bro... you took the words right out of my mouth

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I think u all summed it up, and Ill tell u somthing, no matter what any one says, no matter how much money you have, people are always gready and want more. Not just cold hard cash, im talking assets, expanding companies, that type of stuff. U dont find many people that are just satisfied where they currently are, I know im not...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    I think u all summed it up, and Ill tell u somthing, no matter what any one says, no matter how much money you have, people are always gready and want more. Not just cold hard cash, im talking assets, expanding companies, that type of stuff. U dont find many people that are just satisfied where they currently are, I know im not...
    There is an old saying that goes. "much wants more..." alot of truth to that.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    the whole medicare thing makes me want to move to canada.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Yeah....The "Hypocratic Oath", should be called the "Hypocritical Oath"...............

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Yeah....The "Hypocratic Oath", should be called the "Hypocritical Oath"...............
    don't blame all the doctors, blame the system...most go into medicine with some sort of noble intentions...and the ones that still have some left after years of abuse, are somewhat handcuffed by the system...

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I don't think money is really evil, it depends on how you use it ect...but to find the root of all evil...look no further then you the other gender...WOMEN!! Thanks right. They are evil. Look at what they do to us men. Give them a little money and all hell breaks loose.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

children i feel for

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    it's these ****ing white trash ****s having kids they can't support and all these ****ing minorities that get these dumb ****ing girls pregnant and then ditch the family.hello, if jamal in queens is selling drugs as a career you may not want to **** him w/ no protection and have god**** kids you can't even feed let alone insure.these ****ing degenerates are killing all of us and there is no stopping it.it's only gonna get worse.if i'm lying please tell me because i know god**** well i am in no way out of line with these comments

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    The love of P*ssy is the root of all evil! Money is just another way to attract the fish...Yes money can buy lots of goodies, power and wealth..but in the end, it is all because of the Fica! Do not get me wrong, I love the coochie, but it makes men do/say some messed up things..and women too!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    it's these ****ing white trash ****s having kids they can't support and all these ****ing minorities that get these dumb ****ing girls pregnant and then ditch the family.hello, if jamal in queens is selling drugs as a career you may not want to **** him w/ no protection and have god**** kids you can't even feed let alone insure.these ****ing degenerates are killing all of us and there is no stopping it.it's only gonna get worse.if i'm lying please tell me because i know god**** well i am in no way out of line with these comments
    I hear ya partyboy, it's a problem and I don't think you will find anyone who would disagree. But the question remains.....should the taxpayer subsidize little Johnny, son of deliquent drug dealer daddy and crackwhore momma, if and when he needs medical attention? Tough question......

cb25 is offline Banned
    Well...i'll say it mathematically...

Girls = (Time) x (Money)
    Since we all know time = money...
    Girls = (Money) x (Money)
    Girls = (Money)^2
    So this proves that money is the (square) root of girls
    Also, since we know that money is the root of all evil...
    Then it stands to reason that girls = evil.

Does that make sense??

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Crazy ****. The bottom line is the 98% of this world is freaked up. But enough of this tree hugging ****. Yeah the story is sad but true. There is so much evil **** going on around this world at given time. Money makes the world go around. It is all evil. And no I am not a preacher or a super religious fanatic.

Well...i'll say it mathematically...

Girls = (Time) x (Money)
    Since we all know time = money...
    Girls = (Money) x (Money)
    Girls = (Money)^2
    So this proves that money is the (square) root of girls
    Also, since we know that money is the root of all evil...
    Then it stands to reason that girls = evil.

Does that make sense??
    Holy Sh*t batman!! Screw E = mc^2, this is MUCH bigger!!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    Holy Sh*t batman!! Screw E = mc^2, this is MUCH bigger!!
    yes...this may be the single greatest contribution to science in the recent history...

i'd love to take credit for it, but can't...no idea who can either

Thread Information