View Poll Results: Should military members be allowed to take steroids freely?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, because some Mil jobs are dead end and bb can get you somewhere

0 0%
  • no, because its easier to get shot on battle field:

2 9.09%
  • Yes, more power to you

16 72.73%
  • No, we dont need you killing your buddies over roid rage.

2 9.09%
  • whatever you think....

2 9.09%
    bigol'legs2 is offline Junior Member

:lift:what do you guys think of steroid use by military members

Oppinions please.
    hurry up my slin is gettin warm.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    They should do whatever it takes to get the job done. Would not be surprised if the military secretly put AS in the food anyways. There are no rules in war. You ever see some of them bad boy secret service men at washington. Bunch of huge steroid football monsters guarding that place.

Thanks for playin Roids...I agree.
    I actually know some of those guys and they are pretty small. But that dont matter when you got bullets right.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    No.. I think youll get in trouble and thrown in the brigg

Read the poll again bigol....then try again....Plus you already know it can be done. Hehe

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    sure, bigger,meaner soldiers... thats the whole idea right?

Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    sure, bigger,meaner soldiers... thats the whole idea right?

were talking an Airforce guy here..

At least im not a whore

What your good enough to get away with sets your limits.

cb25 is offline Banned
    I'd say to each his own. I don't think they should be allowed to if we're not...but i'm of the mindset that it should be available, but somewhat controlled...

i can see both sides, i think...but overall, i'll say, let them have AS...

I can agree with controlled....except before competition....then just let them take leave or somethin...that way if they rage they wont have government weaponry...

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    In my unit after 30 they get free test, deca and GH on the willing soldiers.

**** 3 years to wait

I wanna be in that unit....Your obviously not in the US

BDTR is offline Retired
    Canada

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    This is a very interesting quesitons. But yeah I agree. Anythign to get the job done.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    This is a very interesting quesitons. But yeah I agree. Anythign to get the job done.
    Same here

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I don't see why not. In a couple of years I will be applying to be an attorney in the military. I would never see combat, but it would be cool if they allowed me to juice (not that wouldn't be juicing anyway).

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs2
    But that dont matter when you got bullets right.
    Diz iz True

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i don't know about you, but anybody willing to get killed to protect my chicken **** ass can take whatever drug they want, i think i'll write my congressman and tell him that, too

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    The Nazi's did it with their SS unit..and they were one of the fiercest and most feared branches of military in the history of the world. So it must be good for something.

Now air force...lol.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Nothin wrong with the Air Force Big 'ol. I'm joinin the Air Force.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    make em mean

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    It is quitetly encouraged in my "squad"..our crew's surgeon does his checks on us on the sly. Our "medic/corpsman" is a prick though..rats on us to the surgeon!
    I have worked with the Bulgarians...their medics were doing their AAS injections for them while we were in Bosnia!

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! not smart dude. Well all I gotta say is dont be a cop/Security forces. The way things are in this career field is, if you dont have a record or you tell them you never smoked pot, they will give you a security clearence and send you to Montana, north Dakota, or someplace far out to guard nuclear weapons. You will lose all your gains in basic. you wont have time to eat right and depending on where you end up, you may or may not get to take much of anything. Take me for example. I guard nuclear weapons, so they want the highest in personel reliability. Therefore they dont let us take sh*t unless its approved by a DR. and put in medical records. This is an outrage. My gains as a natural athlete have been phenomenal....70lbs in 1yr...I want to take my gains to a new level...an unatural level....

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    All bull****. I'm a serving soldier with 19 yrs service and can tell you. Juice don't make you a better soldier, and if you can't take it into the field with you, whats the point ?.

I'm 260 +/- most of the yr round and have come accross guys half my weight who could (literally) climb everest with a piano on their backs.

Take the British who landed in Goose Green during the Falklands war (1982) and marched on Port Stanley then fought and won the battle. Few armies could have done that so far from home, they were 8000mls from the british mainland I doubt any of those guys were juiced. What a soldier needs is hard phyical training, indeed, BRUTALLY phyical training. If we had any B.A. here who've done their battle sgt's course would understand when I say 'fit to fight'. Maybe 3V does.

I'm a juicer, and a soldier. But I'd never for a second think that juice would make me a better soldier, not for one single second.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    All bull****. I'm a serving soldier with 19 yrs service and can tell you. Juice don't make you a better soldier, and if you can't take it into the field with you, whats the point ?.

I'm 260 +/- most of the yr round and have come accross guys half my weight who could (literally) climb everest with a piano on their backs.

Take the British who landed in Goose Green during the Falklands war (1982) and marched on Port Stanley then fought and won the battle. Few armies could have done that so far from home, they were 8000mls from the british mainland I doubt any of those guys were juiced. What a soldier needs is hard phyical training, indeed, BRUTALLY phyical training. If we had any B.A. here who've done their battle sgt's course would understand when I say 'fit to fight'. Maybe 3V does.

I'm a juicer, and a soldier. But I'd never for a second think that juice would make me a better soldier, not for one single second.
    Ok. I understand what you mean but what are you thoughts on military aspiring bodybuilders...I am an exstremely motivated soldier and trainer gym wise, but when it all comes down, my heart is on a bb stage. Im not saying I wouldnt take one for the team or my country, but I want to take this bb stuff somewhere along with mil career.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Well I've no problem with soldiers using AAS. But I'd hate to think that a recruit might think that by using AAS he'd be a better soldier, it doesn't work like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Well I've no problem with soldiers using AAS. But I'd hate to think that a recruit might think that by using AAS he'd be a better soldier, it doesn't work like that.

Good point....Plus using AS as a recruit is a waste because meal times are set for you. The meals do not run consistant with a bb regimin, and weight training in the first phase of training is not something that happens. All PT is manual. But you already knew that, so I wont beat a dead horse.

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    well just score high on your testing... unlike someone else I know....

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Just make sure you don't get caught with 'em. Back when I was runing drug sniffer dogs in the USAF (1977) they were sending guys to Ft. Levenworth (federal prison) for five years for posessing one measly marijuana seed. Their drug penalties can be a lot stiffer on the inside than what we have to deal with. And god help ya if they ever do something like a controlled delivery at the base post office.
    Probably be a different thing if you could get stationed in a country where you could get stuff OTC and kept an apartment off base, but keep in mind that if they decide to do a random barracks check at 3 am (I did 'em all the time with my sniffer dog) and they find contraband, well, say hello Ft. Levenworth.
    On the upside, all the guys I knew who ended up there were pretty good dudes . . . much better company than the military brass that sent 'em there.
    . Whenever possible (meaning, if I was alone) I'd grab the stuff and flush it down the john, and tell the guy to keep his tokin' fun offbase. I figure I saved about a dozen or two guys from having criminal records, something I'm particularly proud of, yah.
    . Anyway, just watch out for the military's penalties for that stuff. It's usualy harsher than civilian penalties.

Thread Information