Thread: fake id

bermich is offline Anabolic Member

fake id

Anyone have a website with fake ids?
    My friend has a great membership deal and he doesnt want to pay for it anymore but it locked in for two more years. I think I will take over his payments but I need to look like him, which I dont.

BUMP ****it.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Pretty desperate for this id huh?

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know site to get them but i do know of one in sweden that ripped me off $100. its phonyid.org or phonyid.com. also there are tons of sites out that supposedly give "reviews" to sites that make fake ids. basically they give a bunch of id sites a low rating but give one a really high one and then u try and buy from the "good site" and they scam u. just be careful bermich theres tons of id sites that are just total ripoffs....

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    btw, www.fakeidman.org is one of these scammer review sites. there is a mesage board but every post has to get apporved by an admin, basically so people cannot make posts like this site is a scam or something like that. i actually got that link from an old thread here on AR. getting scammed ****ing sucks...

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i wouldn't trust those websites.............used to use fake ids when i was like 15 to get into places......but they never work anymore...............people know when they are fake.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    i want one that says im 65 so i can get the senior discount at dennys.

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    hey go to La. You live like 20 minutes from me. ill tell you where to go
    just pm me

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I had a ID made for me at college, there is always some computer geek that is making those things. They are not perfect, and if your state has the bar code I dont think that they swipe.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Why not give your friend money and let him pay?

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    i wouldn't trust those websites.............used to use fake ids when i was like 15 to get into places......but they never work anymore...............people know when they are fake.........
    Why do you think it no longer works? Did the licenses in your state change their look? In my province they have bar codes and have looked like a credit card for years.

I work part time as a doorman and I could care less if someone shows me false id so long as it looks reasonably similar to them. Way I see it, if the cops lock the doors and start checking, they can explain to a cop why they are using someone else's id. Not my problem.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    scammers for fake id's....who would have ever thought it!! I have seen everything now!!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Why do you think it no longer works? Did the licenses in your state change their look? In my province they have bar codes and have looked like a credit card for years.
    In New York all of the liceases have bar codes and no fake id will ever scan........and New york liceases are made of soem amterial so they can bend and not break......if you fold a fake ID, it'll crack........

Way I see it, if the cops lock the doors and start checking, they can explain to a cop why they are using someone else's id. Not my problem.
    thats not the way it is here........the club can get in big trouble for underage drinkers..........unless your a really really cute girl, no one is ever getting in with a fake id.....
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    In New York all of the liceases have bar codes and no fake id will ever scan........and New york liceases are made of soem amterial so they can bend and not break......if you fold a fake ID, it'll crack........
    Do they scan the bar code or just the license? They tried to put pesonal info on the barcode in DL's in BC but the idea wasn't too popular with the public.

thats not the way it is here........the club can get in big trouble for underage drinkers..........unless your a really really cute girl, no one is ever getting in with a fake id.....
    Bar here get in big **** for minors, but also many other things which happen regularly: minors, overcapacity, after hours sales, smoking inside(we are Cali with the smoking thing) etc. People think really cute girls have best chance in getting in for free or whatever, it never hurt anyones chances but as greedy doorman will tell you best way to get in is if there is something in it for me . Get your minds out of the gutter people!! I have standing agreements wityh all people I let in for free......they must give my firends and I red carpet wherever they work. This means free food at restaurants, free golf, free whatever I want whereever you work. The name of the game for doormen is: "Who is indebted to whom...". Or maybe I am the only greedy self serving doorman in the world.....but I doubt it.

Bar here get in big **** for minors, but also many other things which happen regularly: minors, overcapacity, after hours sales, smoking inside(we are Cali with the smoking thing) etc. .
    He he he thats one of the few things I loved growing up in Québec... they're not kidding when they say that the "drinking age is just a suggestion". Drinking age here is 18 and 90% of guys and girls can get into any bar or club when they're 16... no id.

It's gotten to the point where we actually have self imposed 21+ bars to keep out the kids so that people my age can have some fun without drunk teenie-boppers everywhere. Unfortunately when they get sued for discrimination, they lose and have to admit the 18yo ones...

Red

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    He he he thats one of the few things I loved growing up in Québec... they're not kidding when they say that the "drinking age is just a suggestion". Drinking age here is 18 and 90% of guys and girls can get into any bar or club when they're 16... no id.

It's gotten to the point where we actually have self imposed 21+ bars to keep out the kids so that people my age can have some fun without drunk teenie-boppers everywhere. Unfortunately when they get sued for discrimination, they lose and have to admit the 18yo ones...

Red
    hehehe i remember when i was 14 buying in a grocery store (IGA) a giant 1.18L of Bull-Max 7%, paid it without any question and walked away ... This awfull beer was able to make 4 teenagers drunk as hell i think they start asking for ID when i was 17-18 years old....

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

Red
    I dont think they can be sued. Especially a bar where the bar is responsible for certain actions taken by its drinkers. If the bar is liable in certain instances then they can enforce certain rules.
    Even a dress code can be enforced without a lawsuit. Right to refuse service to anyone sorta thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I dont think they can be sued. Especially a bar where the bar is responsible for certain actions taken by its drinkers. If the bar is liable in certain instances then they can enforce certain rules.
    Even a dress code can be enforced without a lawsuit. Right to refuse service to anyone sorta thing.
    Hmmm I dunno bro, don't forget I am in Canada and we got some pretty wonky laws here when it comes to discrimination and stuff like that. I know they can enforce dress codes and stuff like that... but age wise other than the mandated 18+ by law I am not sure if they are allowed to go there.

I know one of the pubs I hung out when younger was forced to let in the 18 year olds... (it was a 24+ pub).

Red

True. Canandians are weird along with their laws and speech and dress and everything else.
    Just the other night on Southpark it showed how your prime minister imposed a bunch of weird laws.
    Sodomy is illegal

Ahhhh yes, south park, the authority on Canadian culture!

Red

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Anyone have a website with fake ids?
    My friend has a great membership deal and he doesnt want to pay for it anymore but it locked in for two more years. I think I will take over his payments but I need to look like him, which I dont.
    Tell him to find a doctor that could write up a bogus doctor's slip. If he's got a bad heart, for example, he can't train there anymore.

Thread Information