Thread: Feeling rundown

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member

Feeling rundown

I don't know what it is.. But every year around the holidays I start feeling this way.. I don't know what the hell it is.. I just feel like **** till after the new year... I need to wake my ass up and get **** together WTF.. I need to be like this guy

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I know that feeling, it sucks ass...

Why can't I say Sh!t anymore..

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBobby
    Why can't I say Sh!t anymore..
    doens't help when you want to bitch about stuff does it?? you just can't provide the same emphasis with **** compared to actually saying it...oh well

honestly man, i think we've all been there...sounds like there's something else (either presently or from before) that you relate to the holidays...do what you gotta do to get through it...we're here to kick you in the ass if ya need it

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    doens't help when you want to bitch about stuff does it?? you just can't provide the same emphasis with **** compared to actually saying it...oh well

honestly man, i think we've all been there...sounds like there's something else (either presently or from before) that you relate to the holidays...do what you gotta do to get through it...we're here to kick you in the ass if ya need it
    Either that or something called seasonal affective disorder... has to do with fewer hours of sunlight. Try tanning, it might make you feel a lot better.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Either that or something called seasonal affective disorder... has to do with fewer hours of sunlight. Try tanning, it might make you feel a lot better.
    great point...

I love tanning... but I'm living in Cali right now so there is always sun here

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams

lol............tanning always makes me feel better............thats why i need to go thoughout the whole winter...........especially since when i get up to go to school in the morning........its still dark.........and by the time i get out of work in the evening.......its already dark.............def. makes me feel more rundown........cant wait for the days to get longer again........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    lol............tanning always makes me feel better............thats why i need to go thoughout the whole winter...........especially since when i get up to go to school in the morning........its still dark.........and by the time i get out of work in the evening.......its already dark.............def. makes me feel more rundown........cant wait for the days to get longer again........
    Me neither. If christmas and my birthday weren't back to back on the 25th and 26th of december, i would happily say that winter sucks ass.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, cold winters suck ass.........

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Hope ya feel better bro, this 5pm getting dark **** sucks azz.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Chris is right..It very well could be seasonal depression..Many people suffer this and never realize it..Tanning is definitely a form of therapy as it increases your production of Vitamin D which bottoms out during the winter months..Vitamin D helps in the regulation of hormones among many other functions..Try a trip to the tanning bed a few times a week and see if it helps..

Doc M

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    isnt milk fortified wit vitamin d too? but yeah i go tanning cause otherwise that schizo thing starts acting up!

Just went tanning feeling nice

Thread Information