hercules88 is offline Senior Member

avatar change rule #56789 does the gastopo still hadle this???

anywhoo for those of you who get confused at the avatars just a warning that we upgraded. we are no longer a feeble monkey. we have upgraded to the realm of apes. feels good to be a little higher on the food chain. didnt want to jump on the sexy lady avatar bandwagon or the arnold. maybe one day ill swithch back to a human avatar. as for now im stickin with animals.

so what ever happened to the AR gastapo that managed these changes. did someone fire pheedno and big texan???

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    anywhoo for those of you who get confused at the avatars just a warning that we upgraded. we are no longer a feeble monkey. we have upgraded to the realm of apes. feels good to be a little higher on the food chain. didnt want to jump on the sexy lady avatar bandwagon or the arnold. maybe one day ill swithch back to a human avatar. as for now im stickin with animals.

so what ever happened to the AR gastapo that managed these changes. did someone fire pheedno and big texan???
    Phee-Diddy and BigTexan are but mere puppets in my 5967-a regime...your compliance, however, has been noted and will prove favorable when I determine who is allowed to carry on their identities here.

well BG im so glad that my complience has pleased you. but you cant phase this 1L so HOLLLLAAAAA!! shal a sacrafice be necesarry????

All hail BG

you better keep me...look at my teeth. ill put serious holes in you!!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I like the upgrade hercules...saw you in a few threads and had to look up at the name....lookin' thick bro!!!

thanx bull im long overdue for a haircut though. im sure ill look better once i shave!!

cb25 is offline Banned
    lol...very appropriate, i fully support the upgrade

well BG im so glad that my complience has pleased you. but you cant phase this 1L so HOLLLLAAAAA!! shal a sacrafice be necesarry????

All hail BG

you better keep me...look at my teeth. ill put serious holes in you!!!!
    All the 1Ls I know are in the midst of sweating their first exams. Did you already fail out or something?

how could you ever think that??? nope im going strong just one more on monday. than its of to vegas for a few weeks!

how could you ever think that??? nope im going strong just one more on monday. than its of to vegas for a few weeks!
    Ahh, Vegas, thy land of chance and circumstance. Well wishes upon thoust travels...sticketh thee to the roads most main, and ye shalt avoideth the plague of vagabonds and thievery alike. A good tyme, I wisheth to thee and may thoust shillings floweth in this "Vegas". *

*http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=74811

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Ahh, Vegas, thy land of chance and circumstance. Well wishes upon thoust travels...sticketh thee to the roads most main, and ye shalt avoideth the plague of vagabonds and thievery alike. A good tyme, I wisheth to thee and may thoust shillings floweth in this "Vegas". *

*http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=74811
    To funny........

Thread Information