BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Ron, look here...Juggernaut ignore

Well Ron, I just wanted to say that I truly and honestly hope you take the ARFFL championship next week. I say this not only because you are a great guy (which should be obvious to everyone) with a great physique to match, but because I really want to see someone from OUR division take it. Seeing as how we played it out in the same division all year, that makes us rather like brothers. I just hope you'll remember this come avatar changing time.

Sincerely,

BigGreen

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad I didn't look in the other thread first or anything. I appreciate your sole support bro. Thanks for that heart felt original complement

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Glad I didn't look in the other thread first or anything. I appreciate your sole support bro. Thanks for that heart felt original complement
    Ya know, I'm not ashamed of where my alliances lie and they are clearly with you. Juggernaut, in addition to being a blind-luck general manager, very likely, near as I can tell, smells awful too. I'm happy to endorse you....and while I don't want to burden you before your inevitable victory, maybe we should get something in writing about the "tame nature" of my avatar change?

RON
    Tell ya what I'll have my people get ahold of your people and we'll have lunch on it.

haha...I saw a thread from you to Juggs that you'd rather I ignore. I'm betting you're giving him such a verbal lambasting that you'd rather I not even be exposed to such vulgarity. Oh, jolly good show...JOLLY good. Thanks for looking out for me, buddy...hopefully you'll look out for me on avatar changing day.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    haha...I saw a thread from you to Juggs that you'd rather I ignore. I'm betting you're giving him such a verbal lambasting that you'd rather I not even be exposed to such vulgarity. Oh, jolly good show...JOLLY good. Thanks for looking out for me, buddy...hopefully you'll look out for me on avatar changing day.
    aaaahhhhhuuuuummmm Yep. Boy I'm letting him have it. I would just hate for you to see such a thrashing. I'll get back to you on the avatar thing gotta go now. BTW just in case you wondered I never ever use invisible mode on AR. Hope to see you before the big game..Bye gotta sign off and goo tooo....... Bed

Thread Information