Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eating_Machine is offline New Member
    Saddam Hussaine was a lacky of the American administration. The United States didnt care what he did to "his own people", as long as he followed orders from the West.

Then once Sudam started to stray, the States thought it was time for him to go. This does nothing in making America a safer place nor does it solve the real threat, that which is Osama Bin Ladin. remember him? He was only the guy that orchastrated the destruction of those two big buildings in New York.

Why has America spent so much of its resources and the LIVES of MEN and WOMEN for this shmuck, (Sadam), while the guy that succeseded in launching an act or terrorism on The States( Bin Laden) is roaming free? Where are the weapons? Where is Bin Laden? Why does America not investigate Saudi Arabia. You know the place where umm...the majority of the hijakers ....urr kinda came from and where Osama's family like, lives and can be interogated, but arent?

I dont expect , "the war on terror", to be much of a success when the most obvious questions arent being addressed by the Bush administration. Instead, now that hundreds of American soilders have either died or have been wounded to catch a nobody, the big businessmen of the United States can descend on Iraq to "rebuild the walls of democracy." yeah right...

I am so sick and tired of be negativily affected in my life, by the paper tigers that the current administartion conjures up.
    Stop being sheep.
    Thank you.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Shoot man...Eventually cows will lead the revolution, then we're all doomed! I'm serious, they are sick and tired of being cut up and having their utters pulled too hard!! They say they'll get smart....so I'm sending Farmer Fran , the ultimate Cow destroyer back in time to the year 1997. In 2029, the cows will rise up, and Farmer Fran will be the leader of the resistence forces.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    So now that Saddam is captured, and considering the war wasn't about him what about WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION ?..

If fear his capture will only help Bush (pussy hair) muddy the waters further regarding the WMD's..

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    you are right on that bouncer - once the trials start up (in an election year) you wont here even his detractors say WMD - because the attrocities of what he did will be news catching - and the good old frenchies and germs will not look too goodif they start diging up the deals as I think they should - that goes for old US deals as well - admit our mistakes (not Bushes anyway) and move on - tho I doubt they will be anxious to do that and I am SURE the rest of the antiwar countries dont want to get into that since they gave saddam most of the weapons that he killed his people with - and probably still have his money stashed somewhere - that will be the next bug hunt - find where Billions went

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm glad he's been captured. I'm also glad Bush will get a lot of credit.

Hell, I'm even more glad Bush will be our PRESIDENT for another 4 years!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I'm glad he's been captured. I'm also glad Bush will get a lot of credit.

Hell, I'm even more glad Bush will be our PRESIDENT for another 4 years!!!!!

Oh god, please give me strength...

Quote Originally Posted by Eating_Machine
    Oh god, please give me strength...
    Fortunately - He answered your prayer and gave us Bush

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Fortunately - He answered your prayer and gave us Bush

HOw can anyone have respect for a mna that stole/bought/cheated/bribed his way into the position of president. All americans should be screaming blood hell for that move and every other stupid idea Bush has come up with, since then.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    your other option was the back stabbing Al Gore...be thankful for having GW as president.

Go Bush! 4 more years good buddy!

peace

ttgb

HOw can anyone have respect for a mna that stole/bought/cheated/bribed his way into the position of president. All americans should be screaming blood hell for that move and every other stupid idea Bush has come up with, since then.
    because for some strange reason Americans LIKE a president who has their interest primary instead of figuring out how he can give the world away to all the Cannucks

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I think it would be pointless to kill him. After all the things he's done, killing him would be the easy way out, no? He should be kept alive, in some ****hole for the rest of his life. Feed him once a day, no sign of daylight. I don't believe in torture, it's just insane, but the rest sounds decent.

Some even say that it's not him, others say he was killed and replaced many years ago by a duplicate and what not. Either way, who cares, put him in a little hole in the outskirts of Alaska or northern Russia, and leave him there for the rest of his life

you can be sure that he will be sentanced to death and there is a very good point for that actually - the Iraqi people - you have no concept of what this man and his henchmen have done - things we only read about in horror stories or slasher films - the Iraqis would never forgive us if we did not allow them to handle it themselves - and it is a cathartic method of them putting the past behind them, hopefully to a better future. The US will make sure that the trial is long so as everyone gets their say - the outcome is guaranteed - the Iraqis will perform it and Iraq will feel like they have control of their own destiny for the first time, perhaps ever.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    They gonna put all kinds of things up his bum!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Reports of Saddams capture in Tikrit this morning..-saddam.jpg  

What Im having a problem understanding is why so many resources are being spent "saving the Iraqi people", when the man that has launched a successful terrorisist attack on the States is still walking around getting his troops all worked up?

Is Osama not important anymore? Whats the ****ing deal here man?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    They gonna put all kinds of things up his bum!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

DUUUDE, that was too funny!! I can't believe they already have these funny pictures made out, I guess those computer graphic guys work fast

That one was just too funny!!!!!!!

What Im having a problem understanding is why so many resources are being spent "saving the Iraqi people", when the man that has launched a successful terrorisist attack on the States is still walking around getting his troops all worked up?

Is Osama not important anymore? Whats the ****ing deal here man?
    because we havent invaded Pakistan or its Balochistan province where he is hiding - one rat at a time - but Osama si better off dead than captured anyway, its the opposite for Hussein

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    because we havent invaded Pakistan or its Balochistan province where he is hiding - one rat at a time - but Osama si better off dead than captured anyway, its the opposite for Hussein
    I'll be suprised if that happens anytime soon, (catching Osama).

By the way, where did all my emotions go? I cant find the little guys anywhere.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    dont you guys feel it would make him a martyr if hes killed? he does have a following.

for Osama - he will be a martyr no matter what - unless it were rather ignominious surrender like saddam, its better if he is dead - alive, his followers would likely see it as a reason to strike, perhaps even try to do something to bargain to try to get him back like a hostage deal - that is not the situation with Saddam

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    this is just like chess

Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    this is just like chess
    Yeah it is...I'm glad that I'm not the one responsible for each move. No matter who you like, Dem or Rep, I don't admire any of them for having to make all the decisions.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Cyc. if you remember. The US/Iraqi Administration in Baghdad have outlawed capital punishment. Although personally I'd like to see the phucker strung from the nearest lamp post.

Regarding his upcoming trial, well no one knows where thats going at the moment. Although he must answer to allegations of war crimes against his people, in which case that will be an international affair and not domestic. Is he guilty of terror ?, well apart from his own people he bombed Israel during the first gulf war. It will be a delicate matter prosecuting him for the using gas against Iran in their war as the gas was supplied by the US and France, so it could be argued that both countries are indirectly responsible also.

Now, if WMD's are never found, will Bush and Blair face a trail for crimes against the Iraqi people?. I doubt it. Although Saddam is gone, the country is far, far from being liberated.

At this stage my thoughts are going to the guys actually on the ground in Iraq and other places during the holidays and wish them and their families a peacefull and safe Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    At this stage my thoughts are going to the guys actually on the ground in Iraq and other places during the holidays and wish them and their families a peacefull and safe Christmas.

Well said...

bouncer - first of all I am right there with ya on well wishing the troops on the ground in Iraq (US or from the many supporting countries) and that they may be able to do their job, leave in honor and as soon as is feasible to rejoin their families.

On Saddam - they wont get to him until summer and then the Iraqis will be in charge of those kind of things - and there is little doubt that they will execute him - only question is who gets to and how painful the US will allow - but first the US has to interrogate him and it can take months to get through his head, since they dont use torture per se - but they surely will screw with his head till they get what they want - with true fanatics it is harder, but saddam will prove much easier to mess with his head in his current state

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information