Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member

Rule 5976-a, time for a change

After months of complains of seizures due to my avatar, and people saying that the best avatars are pictures of yourself, i've decided to cave. my new avatar is here, submitted for your approval.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rule 5976-a, time for a change-avatar.jpg  

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    um stick with the seizure causer (<--is that even a word)
    just my opiniative form of expressing my inner insecurities

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah,,, I feel like a moth looking into a porch light everytime I see your old Avatar. you have my blessings... but you better get approval from BG.. he heads up the 5976-a committee.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    After months of complains of seizures due to my avatar, and people saying that the best avatars are pictures of yourself, i've decided to cave. my new avatar is here, submitted for your approval.

Do whatever you want...its a good pic and would work well but if you like your old one dont change it....Im a man who likes to stick to the original avatar...

FM

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    yeah,,, I feel like a moth looking into a porch light everytime I see your old Avatar. you have my blessings... but you better get approval from BG.. he heads up the 5976-a committee.
    True on all counts

bump for big green

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    bump for big green

My sincerest congrats for your obedience to law and order. My sincerest dissapointment, however, in your clerical skills. It is, in fact, Rule 5967-a...a minor difference for sure, but one that could really **** you over in court. The rule you cited, my friend, deals with rights of one AR member to lawfully claim the first born son of another member in the event of some very specific conditions that I best not get in to here.

On a side note, not to diminish your knowledge and posts, i always had an image of you that wasn't quite up to the physical level that your avatar represents...I'm thoroughly impressed. Now, if we can just do something about that messy BU business.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    My sincerest congrats for your obedience to law and order. My sincerest dissapointment, however, in your clerical skills. It is, in fact, Rule 5967-a...a minor difference for sure, but one that could really **** you over in court. The rule you cited, my friend, deals with rights of one AR member to lawfully claim the first born son of another member in the event of some very specific conditions that I best not get in to here.

On a side note, not to diminish your knowledge and posts, i always had an image of you that wasn't quite up to the physical level that your avatar represents...I'm thoroughly impressed. Now, if we can just do something about that messy BU business.
    Hah, i won't be able to do anything about this BU business until grad or med school.. whichever fate directs me to.

Hah, i won't be able to do anything about this BU business until grad or med school.. whichever fate directs me to.
    From talking to all the premeds I know, don't you pretty much have to know by sophomore year at the latest whether you're off to med school (or plan to be)? Also, maybe I'm confusing BU and BC, but don't you have some kind of program where you do you bachelors and med degree at BU and are able to shave a year off what it would take to do both separately?

From talking to all the premeds I know, don't you pretty much have to know by sophomore year at the latest whether you're off to med school (or plan to be)? Also, maybe I'm confusing BU and BC, but don't you have some kind of program where you do you bachelors and med degree at BU and are able to shave a year off what it would take to do both separately?
    They have a program called eng-med, that only one person per year gets into... you apply after your soph year if you're in biomedical engineering, and instead of the normal junior year course load you take senior design and med courses.. it's pretty crazy. We don't have any other special programs. As far as the knowing by sophomore year, i'm on track... but whether or not i get in will determine whether i go to med school or grad school lol.. i've got a university job lined up for next semester, and i'll be researching with a professor here which would help my chances of going to grad school here greatly.

They have a program called eng-med, that only one person per year gets into... you apply after your soph year if you're in biomedical engineering, and instead of the normal junior year course load you take senior design and med courses.. it's pretty crazy. We don't have any other special programs. As far as the knowing by sophomore year, i'm on track... but whether or not i get in will determine whether i go to med school or grad school lol.. i've got a university job lined up for next semester, and i'll be researching with a professor here which would help my chances of going to grad school here greatly.
    The more and more I look around, the more I get drawn to the Univ Prof PhD program....so if law school doesn't play out, maybe you'll see me haunting the gym there.

The more and more I look around, the more I get drawn to the Univ Prof PhD program....so if law school doesn't play out, maybe you'll see me haunting the gym there.
    I'd love it.. i could use a workout partner.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, you're a lot more ripped than i imagined. if you don't mind a personal question, what are your lifts like?

-- clocky

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    wow, you're a lot more ripped than i imagined. if you don't mind a personal question, what are your lifts like?

-- clocky
    not at all.. i've put on a lot of weight in the last couple of months, thanks a lot to big ol legs diet and workout advice.. there's a reason he's as big as he is naturally.. my lifts as of late are as such.. by the way, i really appreciate the praise.. it's the first time i can ever say i'm happy with the way i look and the direction i can see my body going. Props to bigol again.

chest
    bench
    245X3.. haven't maxed in a while
    incline dumbells
    7 with 95's.. about 3-4 with 100s

Shoulders i can mil press 75's for 8.. or 145 for 7 if i'm barbelling it.

i row the 100's for 8.. do pulldowns with 180 for 10..

my leg lifts are still not worth mentioning because of the knee injury.. but i'm hoping by the end of jan that i'll be squatting 205 for a set of 10.. right now struggling with 155 but i just started squatting again literally 2 weeks ago. Still haven't deadlifted since i hurt my knee. If you want to check out my progress in the last 3 months you can check out my thread in the pictures section.. the third page has posts that show progress from sept to now.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 12-15-2003 at 12:44 AM.

Thread Information