Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

Never Took A Dump Like That!

I felt horrible from about 1pm until 20 munites ago... a nausea like never before! I thought about what I had eaten today.." a.m. Homemade B'fast burrito..about 1030, the normal shake, 1pm..I had 2 chicken breasts, some pasta w/spinach..then about 6 a sirloin steak, brn rice. Nothing strange...not a training day, I have been relaxing for awhile recovering from my shoulder injury...then BAM..I get a cramp like in my abdomen that is so tense it is is difficult to breathe and speak! I ran to the bathroom, incase I had to vomit, collapse..whatever! The I felt the pressure..as soon as I pushed my britches down, and was at the "90" it sounded as if a howtizer was sendind shells down range! Almost an explosive sound, with enough force to make me scream, due to the rate and force of exit. I could not believe what and how much "merda" I was carrying around! I had to flush the toilet 4...4 times to get it all down the pipe! Here in Italy, we have those "low flush" toilets, to consume less water...but that was not an issue in this endeavor...it was just so much crap, that the water could not seap around i!! It was packed up so high, the inlet had to use the venturi effect and basically break up this mass of brown-ness just to get it to congregate at the bottom of the bowl! It was minimum..8-10 lbs of turds!! MINUMUM!!!!
    Then I kind of stood up suddenly..this shiit-fest all took place in just over 7 seconds...quick..I gathered my senses, as I could not believe what had happend! Nauseated to the point of thinking I had some exotic African disease, then having a 10lb tar baby come out in a solid form in less time than it takes to lstart my car...when I stood up the stench hit me like a Roy Jones jr.!! A smell that I could only describe as inhuman...battlefield like...sulphur, methane..burned flesh..and death! I hurriedly cleaned up the o-ring, giving it is normal run with Charmin..but it as dry as a bone...no "after birth" of the frenchman I just sent home...nothing! I then staggered out, sat down..and after having a diet Mtn Dew..I have never felt this good before in my entire life..clean, liberated...light..relaxed..I even breathe more clearly now!! Has this ever happened to anyone else? Since it around 9pm..I wll shower then hit the rack...I feel as if I could sleep so soundly!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Bama, that just made my day......and brought back many a fond memory.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    that story was way to funny Bama......

True story! I could not believe the difference in how I felt going in/coming out.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    True story! I could not believe the difference in how I felt going in/coming out.
    I believe you..but was still funny as hell.........honestly,spinach does that to me at times bro,cramp up bad and my stories are similar.....lol..........DB

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I go thru times where I have that feeling every night for about 3 weeks, I **** you not...around 8 p.m. every night for 3 weeks

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Don't you know that no matter what is wrong with you, if you take a big dump you will feel better. Whenever someone tells me that they feel bad, I always tell them the same thing, "You need to go take a dump". And guess what, it always works.

I am convinced.a gut full of turd is root of all physical ailments..and a hurricane force bowel movement is the cure!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    LMAO @ "10lb tar baby"

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    LOL

'
    a SH!T story!!! I LOVE IT!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Sounds like a normal dump for me.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks Bama.......I needed a good laugh today.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    That sounds like the same exact thing that happened to me when some C U N T ass f u c k ing whore of a waitress put visine in my root beer. 10 minutes after my meal I **** 5 pounds of sewage out of my ass.
    Just came from nowhere.

Maybe someone slipped it in your food.

Once I had someone put hyd. fluid in my coffee...that keeps you crappin for days!

But I can still think about he aforementioned dump..and get relaxed!

RabidLassie is offline Junior Member

dumps

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    But I can still think about he aforementioned dump..and get relaxed!

you want to see some dumps? come over to my apartment sometime. i've taken ****s so big i had to break them up with the plunger before i could flush. i've also taken ****s so hard that they came out covered in blood!

lassie

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Good **** bama, haha.... "good ****"

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Dumping rules. We used to have ****ting contests in the military. My winner was named King Coil.

RabidLassie is offline Junior Member

football

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Dumping rules. We used to have ****ting contests in the military. My winner was named King Coil.
    when i played football we'd make a victory stew in the visiting team's locker room. we'd get about 8-10 guys and have them all go **** in a row in the same toilet without flushing. there's no way they could flush it with **** all the way up to the brim.

lassie

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    We are all better people by just having that information bro.

-LH

Thread Information