Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    the_rebirth's Avatar
    the_rebirth is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    776

    what do you all think of this

    well my parents wanted to buy me a bench for x-mas so i found this one

    http://www.thesportsauthority.com/pr...y_bestsell_txt

    what do you all think of it..

    ~Ricky

  2. #2
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Sweet bench...........that site will install spyware on your comp....

  3. #3
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky
    well my parents wanted to buy me a bench for x-mas so i found this one

    http://www.thesportsauthority.com/pr...y_bestsell_txt

    what do you all think of it..

    ~Ricky
    i like it, but only if it goes flat.

  4. #4
    sp9's Avatar
    sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Land of milk and honey.
    Posts
    3,585
    I like it but for a few $ more I like this one better:

    http://www.thesportsauthority.com/pr...170115.1170136

    No lat tower but I would substitute pullups for them anyway. Either way that's a nice xmas present. What type and amount of weights do you have?

  5. #5
    the_rebirth's Avatar
    the_rebirth is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    776
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Sweet bench...........that site will install spyware on your comp....
    yea it tried to install spyware on my pc but i have a nice lil prog that gets rid of it asap

  6. #6
    the_rebirth's Avatar
    the_rebirth is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    776
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    I like it but for a few $ more I like this one better:

    http://www.thesportsauthority.com/pr...170115.1170136

    No lat tower but I would substitute pullups for them anyway. Either way that's a nice xmas present. What type and amount of weights do you have?
    i have like 400lbs of weights but not olympic size. it works so im happy for the moment until i get enuf cash to get a gym membership

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •