BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Monkey business inside the Whitehouse...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Monkey business inside the Whitehouse...-president-bush.jpg  

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    **** disturber

I hear the monkey isn't happy about the comparison, poor thing.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Wow Bouncer you dont like the US?? I didnt know.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    no, he doesnt like bush. just because you dont like the president doesnt mean you hate the country.

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    Al Gore woulda been a greeeaaaaat president....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    Wow Bouncer you dont like the US?? I didnt know.
    Actually kid I've absolutely nothing against America. I don't even dislike Bush too much, I just think he's a fool and easy to make fun of. I mean, do you know anyone else in this life he's held his hand out to be slapped so much as the fool.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Actually kid I've absolutely nothing against America. I don't even dislike Bush too much, I just think he's a fool and easy to make fun of. I mean, do you know anyone else in this life he's held his hand out to be slapped so much as the fool.
    Hey man I didnt mean any thing by it..I just didnt know...

Sorken is offline Member
    LOL.....

Hey!!!

My evil monkey resents that!!!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Monkey business inside the Whitehouse...-vimage000.jpg  

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not in the least a big Bush fan, though I'm partial to his fiscal policy in a big way and do concede that he is more equipped to guide this country internationally than any of the Democratic front runners, but, when, as a politician (or any figure with a specific and heavily critiqued job to do) your detractors so consistently are forced to resort to the elementary school tactic of poking fun at your looks, it would seem to me that you aren't giving them tremendous evidence for legitimate critiques. Now, I'm not saying in the least that Bush hasn't provided some evidence (overwhelmingly so) for some very valid and vehement critiques, but it's ALWAYS been my experience that when attacks become ad hominem (or ad simien in this case) it means the "other side" is frustrated by its inability to generate sufficient attacks on merit, etc. As much as Clinton was ripped, and in many ways overzealously and unnecessarily by right wingers - my case in point is that I don't ever recall his looks becoming a ubiquitous point off attack or discredit.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I hate Bush too, but I love my country. Al Gore would have been allright. I personally thought Clinton was a great president, but there's one thing I didn't get....

Why is it okay for citizens to cheat on their spouse, but when the President does it's time to throw stones?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Why is it okay for citizens to cheat on their spouse, but when the President does it's time to throw stones?

Maybe it's okay for you to cheat on YOUR spouse, but not in my family. I am a citizen, and it is NOT okay to cheat on your spouse. If I cheat on my spouse and get caught, trust me, my wife would not still be married (much less living with) me. Does that not tell you something about the character of those 2?

Good economy, no more terrorist attacks, lower taxes, strong military...but of course Bush doesn't know what he is doing!!?? Get over it people...4 more years of GW!!!

I'm with BG on this one...when critics have to resort to making fun of one's appearance, obviously there is a lack of true intellect and rationale regarding one's stance on a particular issue. For I could continue to debate the facts about GW and such, it would truly be a waste of my time to try and debate logically something with "haters." So, have another glass of "haterade" and know that I am starting to find amusement in the fact that GW causes people so much turmoil and will continue to do so for 4 more years!

peace,

ttgb

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827

I personally feel a lot more comfortable when the leader of my country, who has at his at least temporary disposal the greatest and most destructive arsenal of weaponry the world has ever known, can exercise the type of restraint that prohibits him from succuming to a BJ while married. That being said, I think the issue was taken to overkill level by more than a few critics...and, as a final disclaimer, I am strongly of the opinion that virtually every national level politician in this day and age with EXTREMELY few exceptions (Zell Miller comes to mind as one) has lied, compromised values, "sold out", pandered, or otherwise stooped to some level that people justifiably find unethical and disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    ....I am strongly of the opinion that virtually every national level politician in this day and age with EXTREMELY few exceptions (Zell Miller comes to mind as one) has lied, compromised values, "sold out", pandered, or otherwise stooped to some level that people justifiably find unethical and disturbing.
    Agreed! Only the stupid ones get caught (just in case my passive-agressive intent is not understood, I am talking about Bill Clinton!). And people say GW isn't very smart? I seriously doubt he'll shoot a wad on one of his interns and let her leave with it.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by pumped99
    Al Gore woulda been a greeeaaaaat president....
    Yeah...a backstabber for our president...just what we needed! He can't even be faithful to his own party, why would he be loyal to the rest of America?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    This goes to show that if your a Dem you will vote dem no matter what kind of P.O.S. is running for office and same with Reps. I guess thats what atwo party system is all about. As a republican by choice not by what my parents are. I like Bush and I kind of like Clinton but Gore Is a total dumb ass.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Al Gore....... .....isn't that the guy who invented the Internet!!!

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Good economy, no more terrorist attacks, lower taxes, strong military...but of course Bush doesn't know what he is doing!!?? Get over it people...4 more years of GW!!!
    ttgb
    WHile Im not a democrat or an AL Gore Fan, I have to call you on this one.

Good Economy? Its better but not as good as the nineties, and thats after 3 quarters of recession and 2 years of poor labor market.

No more Terrorist attacks? Clinton had one in the US (Okla City), and in case you forget 9/11 was on Bushes watch. If you refer to extraterritorial, we still have them daily in Iraq, as well as on our allies (Turkey, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, etc)

Lower Taxes...agreed. unfortunately, the deficit is also soaring

Strong Military. I agree. but its structuraly the same as the Clinton years with the same amount of people. Almost all of the extra funding has gone to carry out the Iraq Operation or to replenish stockpiles of weaponry. Its in almost every respect the same as before. Now Rumsfeld has a plan to change deployment patterns and has killed off a weapon system or two, but these arent very big. also, keep in mind that the Bush admin has run into the very same resistance that Clinton did in military reformation from congress. (republican i might add). generally all presidents have pushed for strong militaries and all congress' have seen the pentagon as a cash cow for thier state.

me I dislike all the democratic candidates, but I dislike Bush more. only way i vote for him is if its a hillary/lieberman ticket!

I think you just pretty much agreed with me on everything except that you don't like GW. So...I'll leave it alone and respect your right to vote for whomever you choose. Democracy is such a wonderful thing!

peace,

ttgb

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I'm not in the least a big Bush fan, though I'm partial to his fiscal policy in a big way and do concede that he is more equipped to guide this country internationally than any of the Democratic front runners, but, when, as a politician (or any figure with a specific and heavily critiqued job to do) your detractors so consistently are forced to resort to the elementary school tactic of poking fun at your looks, it would seem to me that you aren't giving them tremendous evidence for legitimate critiques. Now, I'm not saying in the least that Bush hasn't provided some evidence (overwhelmingly so) for some very valid and vehement critiques, but it's ALWAYS been my experience that when attacks become ad hominem (or ad simien in this case) it means the "other side" is frustrated by its inability to generate sufficient attacks on merit, etc. As much as Clinton was ripped, and in many ways overzealously and unnecessarily by right wingers - my case in point is that I don't ever recall his looks becoming a ubiquitous point off attack or discredit.
    Holy sh-it! You are way over analyzing this. Political cartoons go back farther than the founding of the USA. It's called satire. It's a joke. Lighten up.

Thread Information