Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member

Murderize article: I hate gym idiots

Murderize.com has always been one of my fav. websites. anyone who's familiar will remember the communist mario conspiarcy,
    http://www.murderize.com/Articles/Co...ario/index.htm

Then of course there's the classic "local teen gets wood right in middle of class"
    http://www.murderize.com/Articles/teenwoodie/index.htm

well, appearantly one of the writers goes to the gym.
    in an article titled
    "all those ****ing gym idiots can go straight to hell"
    http://www.murderize.com/Editorials/.../gym/index.htm

vicious headbutt hit it right on the ... um.. head.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    hillarious, i totally agree. thank god i have a gym in my house. ****in assholes. the mario one is pretty funny as well.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I hate gym idiots....:We need to drop them all off on a ****in island.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    these peole make it fun and add entertainment to our lives. a couple of days ago i walked in all pissed of after a final and what do i see, two skinny ass guys trying to bench 245 lbs. the guy on the bench could not lift it of the rack, the guy spotting had to use all of might and shrug it off to help with the weight. the best part is the guy on the bench only brought it down an inch. i **** you not, his total range of movement was about an inch, meanwhile after every rep ( if thats what you could call them) it looked like the spotter was doing the heaviest set of shrugs ever. i love wtaching people do stupid ****, and its so much better if they hurt themselves in the process.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    these peole make it fun and add entertainment to our lives. a couple of days ago i walked in all pissed of after a final and what do i see, two skinny ass guys trying to bench 245 lbs. the guy on the bench could not lift it of the rack, the guy spotting had to use all of might and shrug it off to help with the weight. the best part is the guy on the bench only brought it down an inch. i **** you not, his total range of movement was about an inch, meanwhile after every rep ( if thats what you could call them) it looked like the spotter was doing the heaviest set of shrugs ever. i love wtaching people do stupid ****, and its so much better if they hurt themselves in the process.
    I refer to that as the deadlift for life movement. The "spotter" is doing the dealift of his life, while it's the poor ba****d on the bench whose life is actually in danger. The guy on the bench is doing a dangerous job of spotting the deadlifter.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    thats pretty funny swellin, i never thought of it like that.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Funny site!

decadbal is offline Banned
    funny, the article seems to talk about everyone at the gym, so where does the fag that wrote it, fit in? and really who would brag about benching 245? a softball chick, but hopefully not any man.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    funny, the article seems to talk about everyone at the gym, so where does the fag that wrote it, fit in? and really who would brag about benching 245? a softball chick, but hopefully not any man.
    Don't really appreciate the word fag there buddy.

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    In all my years of training, I must have dealt with gym idiots and gym bimbos in just about every gym I've trained at. Back in 87', I was in between Gold's Gym memberships. That is one closed and the other hadn't opened yet. So I was training at this gym that was owned by a family who didn't know jack**** about fitness training or bodybuilding and used to tell potential members that they didn't want bodybuilders training there.

Well one evening, I was working chest. As I was working out, the owner's son and his girlfriend (who was the unlicensed aerobic instructor of their gym) watched me training in between their sets. I was performing a set of dumbell pullovers. As I brought the dumbell over my chest and back to the starting position (nearly to the floor), the gym bimbos shouts to the guy, "Oh my God, he's gonna drop it." She didn't have a clue of what I was doing.

Thread Information