Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BluEyedClubr
    I seen yer pic on the SF Board...

So I'm taking it your either going to be at SF for Vasquez or your going to be at Exit for Jonathan Peters right?

i havent checked that board in the longest.............
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Pic? Post it here ****it!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I seen yer pic on the SF Board...

So I'm taking it your either going to be at SF for Vasquez or your going to be at Exit for Jonathan Peters right?

Yup

I'll be the guy sippin' protein shakes while everyone else is sippin' G.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Yup

Ha, thats funny ****....

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    i havent checked that board in the longest.............
    It's not around no more....

Yup

good.........i hate all those G'ed out mother ****ing assholes in all the clubs........we can thank them for ruining the scene
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Yup

You mean you don't mix em together??

Which venue you hittin up? I was thinkin of goin to see JP but I just found out its 18+ - I dont know if i can deal with that....

good.........i hate all those G'ed out mother ****ing assholes in all the clubs........we can thank them for ruining the scene

*cough cough* fawkin tina heads *cough cough*

Yeah, every one is up for days and days... **** just aint cool... Its one thing to party, but Tina heads go for like 2 to 3 days straight... **** is fawkin nuts... The NYC night life just went totaly to S H I T if u ask me.. I was a Deko in NJ on sat night and the NY TIMES was doin an article on it and was askin people what makes the NJ night life better than the NY night life since NY night life is on such a downward spiral..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Can i come too?

HELL YA, BRO!!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Same thing I do every year.....................walk down Ocean drive butt as naked in a drunken stuper....hugging and kissing all the tourists telling them how much I love them

I'll be right behind you!!!!!

You mean you don't mix em together??
    I don't do things that won't get me big. Dancing cracked out for 12-14 hours won't get me big so no drugs for me!

I'm not sure where I'm going yet. I used to hit Twilo back in the day so I want to check out what Junior's doing at Factory. Plus Factory is only $60 for New Years.

Last year I think I paid $100-$125 to go to Exit. I was not *cough sober cough* and was dancing my ass off with 2 girls. I remember closing my eyes for a minute dancing and one of the girls massaging my back and the other massaging my chest. When I opened my eyes I was surrounded by a bunch of shirtless guys. The girls had left.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Ha, thats funny ****....
    Funny... but true.

Yeah, every one is up for days and days... **** just aint cool... Its one thing to party, but Tina heads go for like 2 to 3 days straight... **** is fawkin nuts... The NYC night life just went totaly to S H I T if u ask me.. I was a Deko in NJ on sat night and the NY TIMES was doin an article on it and was askin people what makes the NJ night life better than the NY night life since NY night life is on such a downward spiral..
    I have 2 friends who are Tina heads. They run a cycle, get huge, then lose it all on Tina and G. Then they call me all depressed cause they're small asking me for cycle advice. So they get back on to get big then lose it all again cracked out. These idiots make fun of me cause I go out sober.

I learned my lesson last New Year when I was so high on G I went home in a cab, paid the cab driver 2 or 3 times. Then stood in front of my building for maybe an hour because I couldn't recognize which building was mine even though I was standing in front of my front door. After that ... no more drugs for me, drugs won't get me big.

Yeah carlos, that is so true... I have one freind who has been on since april 2000, yeah seriously he has gone none stop since april 2000 has not come of... He partys all the time like it aint no thing... I trie to give him advice and he gets pissed and tells me he knows a guy that knows more **** than I do and he does and they said he will be fine... I just look at him and say thats great leave ur well being and health in somebody elses hands...
    Bottom line is though he goes out non stop like hes not even on anything, hes receptors are so shot... Two summers ago he looked rediculous, but this past summer he just looked like a slob... But in his head he thinks hes jacked... He wont take my advice at all... Then i Got other freinds that go out and party their ass of and then they will tell me 10 days before mamorial day weekend how they doin prop ED until momorial day weekend... And im like r u serious... They think their goin to be so ****in big in 10 days...

Hey dont worry, I lost my dads apparment in manhattan i was so wasted, I drank about 20 grey goose on the rocks at Vue, that i thought my dad lived 10 blocks from were he really does... My girlfreind was laughin so hard as i walked up and down every side streat off of west end like a moron, kickin ****, knockin over things, it happens to the best of us.....

I don't do things that won't get me big. Dancing cracked out for 12-14 hours won't get me big so no drugs for me!

I'm not sure where I'm going yet. I used to hit Twilo back in the day so I want to check out what Junior's doing at Factory. Plus Factory is only $60 for New Years.

Last year I think I paid $100-$125 to go to Exit. I was not *cough sober cough* and was dancing my ass off with 2 girls. I remember closing my eyes for a minute dancing and one of the girls massaging my back and the other massaging my chest. When I opened my eyes I was surrounded by a bunch of shirtless guys. The girls had left.
    I hear ya...

I gave Junior a shot on Classics night ova there... wasn't impressed.... but maybe it was just a bad night...

Exit is $40 this year... but i'm hearin it's 18 and up... that's the only bad thing...

I heard crow bar last weekend was a freak show, thats what my boyz told me that went?

I heard crow bar last weekend was a freak show, thats what my boyz told me that went?
    A friend just told me Victor Calderone is at Crobar for New Year. Maybe I'll hit Crobar instead of Factory. He also told me it was impossible to get in unless you were on the list or knew someone.

Yeah i know, my freinds that were their said it was a freak show

Yeah i know, my freinds that were their said it was a freak show
    Where are you going? Exit is not an option for me if the crowd is 18+. I don't club with kids.

I was suppose to go to this
    http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/vi...se&x=610032418
    One of my freinds is one of the DJ's but between me and my girl it would be 350, and the crowd that is goin is all the jersey shore temps crowd and its goin to be a crack fest im sure, so i backed out last week... I was talkin about maybe goin to ac... But i havent really heard what my freinds are doin yet so its still up in the air... LIke u im tryin not to turn new years into a drug fest, and some places r hard to go when ur not on drugs...

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    dream in dc maybe... hell i dont know. Im gonna have a few beverages though, that is certain.

A friend just told me Victor Calderone is at Crobar for New Year. Maybe I'll hit Crobar instead of Factory. He also told me it was impossible to get in unless you were on the list or knew someone.

was thinking of checking out Crobar this weekend.....whats their better night ...friday or saturday?..........but i'll probably go to Deep on saturday anyways

was thinking of checking out Crobar this weekend.....whats their better night ...friday or saturday?..........but i'll probably go to Deep on saturday anyways
    I have to ask around. I'm not sure which night is better.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

LMAO
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am going to the downtown area with my girl. rented a suite, going out to dinner, going to go walk around and see what we can get ourselves into. Probably will just sit back and laugh at the drunks roaming the streets.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Hey danielle, all my freinds are goin to deep on sat night... They want me to go, but im no rush to go home to tell u the truth... My freinds said crobar last sat was horrible...

Hey danielle, all my freinds are goin to deep on sat night... They want me to go, but im no rush to go home to tell u the truth... My freinds said crobar last sat was horrible...

youll have an awesome @ Deep......i've only been there 3 times.........but i think its one of the best new clubs in the city..........its like 35-40 bucks for guys to get in.........and watch out, the bouncers are assholes at the door if they dont like what your wearing or something especially to guys............i've even seen girls turned away...........check it out tho, yourll have a good time........

Yeah, Im sure i will if I do go, im not sure if I am goin to go!!! My freinds got tables I think, i dont know, my freinds know people who work their so we got an in... I always got an in somewhere... I hate all the guys at the door every where in the city now.. Every one thinks they are some much body than every one else U know waht i mean...

Yeah, Im sure i will if I do go, im not sure if I am goin to go!!! My freinds got tables I think, i dont know, my freinds know people who work their so we got an in... I always got an in somewhere... I hate all the guys at the door every where in the city now.. Every one thinks they are some much body than every one else U know waht i mean...
    o ok ...if you have in there then your set.........the VIP section is really nice there too........lol.........yeh i know what you mean about these ****ing bouncers at the door at some places.......they act like your trying to get into the friggin grammy awards or something.......its a ****ing club, get over it.............

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    o ok ...if you have in there then your set.........the VIP section is really nice there too........lol.........yeh i know what you mean about these ****ing bouncers at the door at some places.......they act like your trying to get into the friggin grammy awards or something.......its a ****ing club, get over it.............
    Hey now honey........perhaps an explanation is in order.

Doorman are in the uniqe position of being in a party environment while remaining stone cold sober the entire time, so they have to deal with drunks and stoners all night long. In addition to that, you must consider that often when you think the door guy is being an asshole it is likely because you are having a conversation with him that he has had 200 times before that same night.

Alas, we are there to make money......it is literally the bottom line. So don't take it personally when doormen treat you as though you are disposable.....think of the lineup like an auction, only bidders are of any concern to the auctioneer and only people making bids on the current item are of any use to us at that point in time. I think it's fair to say most people would rage if people came and bugged them while they were at work. Doorman's entire shift is like this.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Hey now honey........perhaps an explanation is in order.

Doorman are in the uniqe position of being in a party environment while remaining stone cold sober the entire time, so they have to deal with drunks and stoners all night long. In addition to that, you must consider that often when you think the door guy is being an asshole it is likely because you are having a conversation with him that he has had 200 times before that same night.

Alas, we are there to make money......it is literally the bottom line. So don't take it personally when doormen treat you as though you are disposable.....think of the lineup like an auction, only bidders are of any concern to the auctioneer and only people making bids on the current item are of any use to us at that point in time. I think it's fair to say most people would rage if people came and bugged them while they were at work. Doorman's entire shift is like this.
    I disagree with you... I have bounced before at different places... I never think im better than anyone else or never have gone on a power trip... My freinds that work at clubs in manhattan bottom line do it for a job... I know it is stressful and annoying I do agree that after a while you get fed up.. But some of the clubs in manhatttan they act like daniel said its the grammy awards... LIke she said get over ur self....

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I disagree with you... I have bounced before at different places... I never think im better than anyone else or never have gone on a power trip... My freinds that work at clubs in manhattan bottom line do it for a job... I know it is stressful and annoying I do agree that after a while you get fed up.. But some of the clubs in manhatttan they act like daniel said its the grammy awards... LIke she said get over ur self....
    Were you the moneyguy at the door? Being a pilon (standing at a fixed post inside the bar) and being a money guy are two different ballgames. I agree that this job, by its definition, attracts some assholes. But money talks and I'm the nicest guy in the world.....unless you got no money. But its only like this when I'm at work. It has to be that way. Doorguy must remain somewhat detched from patrons because many people are looking for a FREE red carpet ride.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Money talks thats for sure.....im ugly as hell and I get into all the good clubs on southbeach

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Were you the moneyguy at the door? Being a pilon (standing at a fixed post inside the bar) and being a money guy are two different ballgames. I agree that this job, by its definition, attracts some assholes. But money talks and I'm the nicest guy in the world.....unless you got no money. But its only like this when I'm at work. It has to be that way. Doorguy must remain somewhat detched from patrons because many people are looking for a FREE red carpet ride.
    Ive done both... I just ignore people when they make stupid coments... BUt im not the biggest asshole in the world, its funny because a lot of guys act all tough and **** but there just big pussys when it comes down to it becuase when they see me take my jacket of they always keep their eye on me and I always see guys pointing at me... Useually their all cool and come up and shoot the ****... I think its just funny how people go on power trips because of who they r... Like Jersey cops at the shore for example...

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eshestun
    nothing like walking around colorado blvd. (rose parade) looking for some out of town girlies
    Shiat, I remember when I did that in High School...we use to sleep on the parade route...and when 12 hit we would go in the middle of the street and spark up the pipe...Old Town is a cool place.... I was down there last night...they are getting ready for it.

Have fun bro...I will ook for you on TV...I'll look for the pasted out guy! LMAO be safe

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    My girl is coming into town...I am going to make her dinner...watch movies and eat dessert off each other...lmao And since we won't be spending Christams with each other...we are going to have our own on New Year's

I have done the going out thing and it isn't worth it...I call New Year's amateur drunk night...same as St. Patty's Day....

Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    ...I call New Year's amateur drunk night...same as St. Patty's Day....
    U like that amateur drunk night... THere are a bunch of those...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information