hoss827 is offline Banned

I can't take it anymore...I wanna know who this lil ****er is...

Is there anyway anyone can find out who Psychotic TV is..? (that's his AIM sn) Any info about him at all? Name, where he lives, his age, anything..?

This guy has called my house, (not talked, just to acknowlede he knows where I live and my number and such. He says hes watched my mom sleep, and my sister....He makes a new sn and harasses me everytime I block him, and this has gone on for about 8 months. I wanna know who the hell this is. ..If it's a joke or what. Because the **** this guy says isn't funny at all...he says the strangest and sickest things...If anyone ca n help me at all, please tell me. I am dying to know who this asshole is...

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell him you want to tounge jack his sh!t box if he doesn't stop calling you and then call AOL on him... they will ban him, and then he will get upset cause he lost his one and only friend AOL...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    umm, i have no idea. report it to aol or call the cops? arent there programs that you can use to get peoples i.p. addresses?

FROST is offline Associate Member
    The little bastard is online now, so now would be a good time to call AOL and get his information. ''You can do it, Cut his F***ing head off!''

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Whats your first name, i will im him and tell him he better stop messing with you, i am working on getting his IP adress. If i can get that, i can find out where he lives.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    report it to aol
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

AOL doesnt own the internet though...The guy doesnt use it, just uses AIM. I saw one of his convos earlier and some ****head on here is encouraging him to keep doing it. I don't care that hes doing it to me, but he has called before and said he was going to do all this **** to my mom...that's what upsets me.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    AOL is AIM. You can report it when he is online and they will get his IP address and can block him internally.
    The problem is: He has your number somehow.
    What I would do is: Sign up with a girls name and start flirting with him. Dont rush it. Go slow. Send him pics of a girl saying it is you. Find out his home town and say you wanna talk to him on the phone cause he sounds interesting.
    If someone plays games with you, play back harder and meaner.
    Have one of your girlfriends talk to him on the phone. Set up a time or place to meet in public and go kick his ass in public.
    Bring your girlfriend with you so she can say he attacked you first so you can legally beat the **** out of him.

Give me one of his chat names and I will get anything you want from him within a week.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    but he has called before and said he was going to do all this **** to my mom...that's what upsets me.

well if its getting that serious...........you need to call the cops......thats assault and really dangerous................i would get on it ASAP too........dont sit on it......dont underestimate what people are capable of these days......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    How did he get your number and know where you live. Cant get that on aim or through an IP address bro.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    How did he get your number and know where you live. Cant get that on aim or through an IP address bro.
    Oh yes you can.....trust me

Yeah ya can...You can do a reverse lookup on a site I found. now i'm curious as to who the a-hole was that encouraged this bastard was too...

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Oh yes you can.....trust me
    hum...youre gonna have to explain that to me cuz I never heard of such a thing. I am very familiar with digital signatures and IP tracking on the internet and never heard of getting that much info from aim and your IP address. Even if its a static IP it doesnt show all that information. Most IP's go through a proxy and thats the info you get. Can you pm me on that MJ?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    hum...youre gonna have to explain that to me cuz I never heard of such a thing. I am very familiar with digital signatures and IP tracking on the internet and never heard of getting that much info from aim and your IP address. Even if its a static IP it doesnt show all that information. Most IP's go through a proxy and thats the info you get. Can you pm me on that MJ?
    I can demonstrate for ya if you like.......hahaha

oh MJ....the man never get's boring!

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I can demonstrate for ya if you like.......hahaha
    LOL..

Eating_Machine is offline New Member
    Someone help this guy out. Now Im dying to find out who the **** is...

That kinda **** should NEVER go unpunished. Threatening your mom... I'd strangle him.

Jenna is offline Female Member
    Yea, I thought the same as LuvMyRoids. Many IP Address aren't static and change everytime you log on to the internet. Even still, computers are swapped and sold personally to people. For example, if I gave my home computer to someone across town and they logged into the internet, my IP address isn't static, therefore they'd have a different IP address... they could also use my internet service, therefore they'd have my information - what little it was. I'm not saying it's not possible, I'm just curious to, as to HOW it'd be possible. My personal opinion is, if a persons intention of being on the internet is to harrass people, they will take extra percausions to not get traced.... I don't think it'd be that hard. The FBI would be able to find out things by using their internal resources, but I think the average person would have more difficulty.

If the guy is calling your house and making threats, all you can do it call the local police department and make them aware of what's going on. They wouldn't be able to do much at this point either.
    Last edited by Jenna; 12-21-2003 at 10:52 AM.

<<<< JENNA >>>>

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe he gots good friends that work at AOL beside that i dont see how it could be done, like luvmyroids siad

RedV is offline New Member
    Call his ISP. Forward them his emails. Collect all evidence. If his Ip address is dynamic then you can at least Identify the host domains he is using. By coordinating the domains you can triangualte on who he is. for example. One IP address is at work, one at home, one at a public computer. Its like a general description. Once he threatens your safety and the safety of your family its a criminal matter. If its across state lines it could be a federal matter.

More than likely your dealing with a juvenile. I can't imagine what you could have said to make an adult waste that much time tracking you.

Use the authorities first. If hes local to you, a visit from the local police will get his attention in a hurry. Since you posted to this forum it obvious that this person is causing you emotional duress. A good lawyer can do alot with that. If the person is a juve his parents can be held responsible. I think the last thing a person wants to do is have a physical confrontation with a body builder, this is probably his only way to get to you.

Take the high ground stay on it. Don't think about putting a beating on him. Thats fools gold.

Good Luck

Well just because somebodies Ip address changes everytime he logs on doesnt mean anything it still falls inbetween a range of sorts which as a whole is still recorded.......Theirs all kinds of tools that are out their on the net for this sort of thing....all you have to do is know where to find em.......

Swellin Guest
    I am not recommending it.........but I would take the Bermich route. Nothing more fun than a little trickery, outsmarting, and ass whippin'.

yeah hoss...Bermich has the best idea of them all..

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    take your aol,yahoo, and icq links off your profile so this doesn't happen again....

He's had my SN before I even JOINED the board bro....The dude is majorly ****ed up. And some asshole here with the sn RJL Advertising has gave him the link to this god**** thread.....

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    oh. Well it sounds like this psycho might know you or something.
    Scary ****...

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    whoever he is he is a little pu$$y, talking shít online and on the phone is what pu$$ys do, the reason he cant reveal himself is because hes probly some 100 pound punk who knows he wouldnt actually be able to talk shít in person because he would get the shít beat out of him in 2 seconds so he has to do it anonymously online, just do ur best to find out who he is and once you do bust out his fúcking teeth...

tatty is offline Member
    I'm with bermich.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well if he's read this thread then all ideas above are now bunk. call the police

Maybe it is someone who knows you in real life and got your number in real life and is ****ing with you online because he is a pussy. Maybe an ex girlfriend or something.
    I had that happen. I got back together with her just to find out who she made **** with me then I broke up with her again and F ucked up the guy she had screw with me. Revenge is fun.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    ROFLMAO @ bermich

Revenge sounds like a wonderful thing.....Can't wait til I get it .

Thread Information