rambo is offline The Lord God

Newsflash: You are all boring.

It's true. It's quite difficult to not get anything done and peruse AR when 95% of the postings lately have involved the efficiency of shoving a finger in someone's eye/anus/throat/vagina. Ramboner is not amused. This is a problem. In terms of Roman Numerals I'm Ivy League with Roman Polanski. And the rest of you? Pfft. I can't even flame Hoss anymore. It's just too easy.

God. I tell you. It's like a kissing booth for lepers in here, and you're all asking for seconds.

If I had a quarter for each post of crushingly inadequate entertainment in this lounge I could construct a giant noose suitable for even the plumpest, most upright member.

This post has been masturbatory and eclectic, and if you've actually read it, you're a total sucker.

That is all. You can all resume sucking now.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Oh yeah? Well, **** *** ****** ***** **** *** ******** ****!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Oh yeah? Well, **** *** ****** ***** **** *** ******** ****!!!
    That was hot. I just took a dump on my keyboard to signify my approval.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 8====ramrod8=D
    It's true. It's quite difficult to not get anything done and peruse AR when 95% of the postings lately have involved the efficiency of shoving a finger in someone's eye/anus/throat/vagina. Ramboner is not amused. This is a problem. In terms of Roman Numerals I'm Ivy League with Roman Polanski. And the rest of you? Pfft. I can't even flame Hoss anymore. It's just too easy.

God. I tell you. It's like a kissing booth for lepers in here, and you're all asking for seconds.

If I had a quarter for each post of crushingly inadequate entertainment in this lounge I could construct a giant noose suitable for even the plumpest, most upright member.

This post has been masturbatory and eclectic, and if you've actually read it, you're a total sucker.

That is all. You can all resume sucking now.
    Effort: B-
    Substance: C

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Ramrod you are much to smart for me to get in a conversation with, so if I had to say anything I guess it would be, **** off.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    ramrod...I didn't read your post in much detail (the way I read most of your posts BTW), but is this the jest of it?

you masterbate while kissing lepers twice and sucking the most upright members while discussing the efficieny of shoving fingers...all for a quarter?

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Effort: B-
    Substance: C
    I'm sorry, sir. My lack of Elizabethan idiosyncrasies dissapointing? You've had a couple of good posts lately, but they were meager, at best. Most of your shots are aimed at Juggernaut, and that's somewhat akin to ass ****ing an eskimo, in more ways than one.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    ramrod...I didn't read your post in much detail (the way I read most of your posts BTW), but is this the jest of it?

you masterbate while kissing lepers twice and sucking the most upright members while discussing the efficieny of shoving fingers...all for a quarter?

By the way, as for myself...

Also I like to make love to baby seals. They have the tightest little seal-vaginas.

I like to cornhole tropical birds as well.

peace,

ttgb
    Sounds about right.

I'm sorry, sir. My lack of Elizabethan idiosyncrasies dissapointing? You've had a couple of good posts lately, but they were meager, at best. Most of your shots are aimed at Juggernaut, and that's somewhat akin to ass ****ing an eskimo, in more ways than one.
    Hey, no grade inflation here; I'm a strict "bell curve distribution" adherent...nothing wrong with a B- and a "gentleman's C".

Hey, no grade inflation here; I'm a strict "bell curve distribution" adherent...nothing wrong with a B- and a "gentleman's C".
    You get a D. D stands for lack of grasping obvious Straussian entendres which I was sure you of all people would get.

Yawn

slamd097 is offline Banned
    wow, how interesting, I think I am dumber for reading any of your posts...yup, I just felt my Iq drop close to your level...

Yawn
    Just cause you didn't grasp it doesn't mean it wasn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by slamd097
    wow, how interesting, I think I am dumber for reading any of your posts...yup, I just felt my Iq drop close to your level...
    Right. Because at the time prior to reading my post you were about to give a lecture on Integrated Quantum Mechanics.

I'm deleting this thread. Bleh.

Just cause you didn't grasp it doesn't mean it wasn't there.
    Hey, i'm just giving you the proverbial **** is all. With Nathan on sabbatical and PartyBoy's rantings sporadic at best, your unique brand of posts to this effect are just what is needed...but don't think I can just sit back and let is slide as you build a name for yourself.

Hey, i'm just giving you the proverbial **** is all. With Nathan on sabbatical and PartyBoy's rantings sporadic at best, your unique brand of posts to this effect are just what is needed...but don't think I can just sit back and let is slide as you build a name for yourself.
    Eh. Sounds about right. Still....bleh. I'll repost something later. Something that allows me to illuciate a little more accurately.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Eh. Sounds about right. Still....bleh. I'll repost something later. Something that allows me to illuciate a little more accurately.
    Tell us more about your fascination with tropical birds and seals...that will probably be most entertaining!

peace,

ttgb

slamd097 is offline Banned
    yup...LMAO...I hate teaching such easy ideas to morons..I mean come on, lets get into something a little more. Like, why do women go the the powder room at the same time? And why do they call it a powder room when there is a toilet?

ok, i think this thread has made a very valid point..

Quote Originally Posted by slamd097
    yup...LMAO...I hate teaching such easy ideas to morons..I mean come on, lets get into something a little more. Like, why do women go the the powder room at the same time? And why do they call it a powder room when there is a toilet?

ok, i think this thread has made a very valid point..
    That was the worst reply to a thread I've ever seen. You've shamed yourself.

Thread Information