Thread: rotator cuff Q

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member

rotator cuff Q

ready to start training agaon its been a while however I have pain in both shoulders on my right shoulder if you push on the ball on the back of the should it F'n hurts on my left if you push on the front of my shoulder it f'n hurts ... I have always battled shoulder pain but recently started playing hockey again and the pain it much worse ... why I'm posting here and not going to the doctor is because I have no health insaurance for myself I rarely ever get sick so it just doesnt pay .... any Ideas suggestions etc... thanks

chinups Guest
    I had shoulder tendonitis last yr and I can suggest this for shoulder pain, and I know longer have much pain in my shoulder. I would up your water alot because this is what lubricates your joins, I jumped up to 2 galoons when I had the issue and think it helped, also a very good supp to take is Glucosimine/Chondritan/Msm however this is expensive and you need to do some solid research on the cheapest to get I found mine in the supp dept at local CVS for cheap.

PS
    My doctor gave me anti flames which didn't do a thing and suggested shots right before I walked out and started researching this on my own.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How old are you and have you had any previous surgeries on this area??

Doc M

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Check some of the many otho sites on the net for some good info. It may clear up some questions or confirm some worries..depending on what you are looking for. There are several posts in the various forums about Rotator Cuffs, Impinenments and related injuries.

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    thanks all ... mid 20's ... no previous surgeries ...DOC

Thread Information