sweets is offline New Member

Exclamation Is My Life Bad???? Read This!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS my life bad??? I hate society! I hate yuppees that drink lattes, and carry cell phones. I hate new years resolution people in the gym! I hate kids that do steroids ! I hate people that only lift weights when there on steroids! I HATE people that stare! I hate, people that socialize in the Gym! I hate FITNESS CLUBS!!!
    I hate prime time TV ex.. ally mcbeal! I hate MOST jobs, ex office job, I hate suits, I HATE nightclubs! I HATE ALCAHOL! I hate Drugs that DO NOT put on muscle! I hate most music, I hate people that put more time into CARS than there bodies, I HATE the words CARDIO, LEAN, AEROBICS, JUICE BAR! I hate YUPPEES!!!!!oh wait I said that already!. I HATE people that ask dumb questions, I hate girls that think when you take steroids your PENIS shrinks! I hate PEopel that lift wieghts in JUST PANTS!! I hate people that dont train there legs! I LOVE FOOTBALL, I LOVE AS, and I LOVE TO TRAIN HARD AND HEAVY!!! AND I LOVE STEAK! AND CHARLES BRONSON MOVIES!!
    *PUMPING FIST IN AIR* DEATHWISH 3! I dont know maybe im a nut, or not in touch with reality! but I hate a lot of everyday stuff. it angers me. I wanna LIFT! thats it, plain and simple. and possibly relax in a hot tub, or a sauna! Peace Bros

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Wow you must have lost 10lbs getting that lot of your chest,hope you feel better for it!

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    YEP definite case of the female PMT syndrome LOL
    Ms Figure

No no no, dont get me wrong, i have a good life and friends! I just HATE certain things in life. like the things i have mentioned. and it seems the things in life that turn me on are FOOD, GYM, and FOOTBALL. I guess I am a CREEP lol. although, yupees ANGER me.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    You dont like alot are you sure you like you self .......

edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Talking hey sweets i am a lot like yourself

Exepct the steroid part becose i dont really mind people doing those, i did them myself but i hate teens that take steroids and act all tough, i have found a solution to all of this, buy a big knife no no its a joke ehhehe, i am gonna buy a house in july and build myself a homegym,

this way i am gonna train when i want, and avoid all of the things i hate in the gym, people that stair, asspricks that act like tought guys, and the crowded gym at night.

Shit will all that said will i lose my motivation???? lol

Scorpion is offline Junior Member

Re: Is My Life Bad???? Read This!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sweets
    I hate, people that socialize in the Gym!
    Me too. Then when you politely interrupt them because you wanna use the bench - they give you a stink-ass look! Which I respond with a Stone-Cold stare WHAT! WTF, don't hold me up cause you wanna talk shit all day - I'm in the middle of a chest workout. Go to Starbucks if you wanna talk.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Ah, what the hell . . .

I hate people that can't spell worth shit, but I've learned to tolerate them for it.

I used to hate people who hate, but have learned to like them because they're entertaining.

I hate people who wallow, but love to laugh at them.

I hate people who always think they're right, since I am the only one who is always right.

I hate people who can't freakin' post on this board with [/i]properly[/b] highlighted words. Ooooops. . .

But most of all, I hate people who take themselves too seriously.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    LMAO at TNT!!!

A cheap shot at me there TNT??? Hey thats cool, I can see whats up.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    This was a fun post. Started off kinda 'holy hell PUMP , run as fast as you can away from this guy, for he will kill you', turned out TNT came and regulated.

Ahhhhhhh....you're still MY friend sweets.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

wow

sweets, what the fuck bro? what? do you need a hug or something?hahaha. breathe baby.everything is gonna be alright

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    prozac, zoloft, wellbutrin, paxil, psychiatrist, extensive counseling, suicide, homocide, incarceration.... or, we could go work out and then go to the chinese buffet!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

word up BK

looks like sweets is having one of those "not so fresh days"!!don't worry sweets, when bad times come knocking on my door, i invite them in to smoke a few bowls and we just laugh it all off together

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool I never do CHEAP shots . . .

A cheap shot at me there TNT??? Hey thats cool, I can see whats up.
    Actually, sweets, you reminded me of a buddy of mine who always sings, "I hate everybody, I hate everything, I hate fluffy puppies, I hate butterflies . . ." When he gets into a down mood, he always says, "I feel like a pile of squishy dog shit."

Just thought I'd throw in a reality check. Hell, I hate some of the things you mentioned, too, but my reality check is to laugh my ass off at them.

HEY BIG KEV..... U hit it baby, BINGO CHINESE BUFFET!!!!!!
    Can u imagine if we stumbled in to a buffet. Damn, thats damage.
    LOL dont worry guys it was meant to be a funny post so you guys can laugh. im not really vrazy although yes ill admit most of the stuff doesn piss me off, but you know what. MY gym is 24 hrs so im training from 11pm till 12:30 am to avoid these awfull 10 cent new years resolutioners! HAHAHAHAH Gotta gooooooo

primodonna is offline Female Member
    im not really vrazy
    Thank God you're not vrazy...whatever would we do if you were???
    What happens here, stays here

Ironweb is offline Member
    You go now!!!!! You eat tooooo much!!!!!! U been here two hours. No more pot stickers...lol

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    hell yea, thats the way it goes!!!

Well sweets, this may be a shot in the dark, but have you been front loading your test for too long. Just asking

As for buffet, hell ya! The only problem for me is that I’m allergic to poultry and what's cheaper to mix into most Chinese dishes than chicken? Fuck it! Charlie beef and Egg roles till I puke then!

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: Ah, what the hell . . .

Originally posted by TNT
    I hate people that can't spell worth shit, but I've learned to tolerate them for it.

I used to hate people who hate, but have learned to like them because they're entertaining.

I hate people who wallow, but love to laugh at them.

I hate people who always think they're right, since I am the only one who is always right.

I hate people who can't freakin' post on this board with [/i]properly
    highlighted words. Ooooops. . .

But most of all, I hate people who take themselves too seriously. [/B]
    I hear you brother :-)

BADGIRL is offline Banned

Re: Is My Life Bad???? Read This!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate yuppees that drink lattes, and carry cell phones.

I hate girls that think when you take steroids your PENIS shrinks! it
    Oh my GOD! I drink Lattes and carry a cell phone - that makes me a yuppee! Holy SHIT! I am a yuppee! I had no idea!

And I too hate it when girls think that steriods make a man's PENIS shrink, I have had to explain to all of my girlfriends that my hubbys penis is still as when I met him.....its his balls that you can't find

BIGTEX is offline Associate Member
    Dear Mr Sweets...
    Seek professional help....
    Sounds like your mom didnt breast feed you

Thread Information