Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Ohh man am I furious now

**** I didnt think it was possible to hate someone like this!!

I have recently moved and left my dog with my dad(she cant be alone so I could not bring her with me). My dad is a 80 year old **** that never does anything so obviously it would not be a problem for him to take care of her and he never said it would be any problem either.

Then 2 months ago he started talking about giving her(my dog) away and I told him that if he gives her away I will NEVER EVER speak to him again.
    That was not a hard thing for me to say because I hate my dad, he is a alcoholic piece of **** that has made the first 18 years of my life miserable.
    The thing is Im the only thing in his life that he value so I thought that threat would kill the idea of giving her away.

Now I found out that he went behind my ****ing back and gave her away anyway cause of some bull**** lie that he cant have her because he travels around so much(wich is not true, he has no friend or anything he is just at home all the time). Considering she has been with him almost exclusivly the last 2 years I would never imagine he acctualy could give her away.

This dog means the world to me, theres NOTHING I value more then her. I would rather se my dad tortured to death then to se my dog get hurt in any way.

That he has given her away breaks my ****ing heart. I now know I cant have her during the summers or anything because the constant change of scenery would mess her upp. My idiot dad has taken my dog away from me and he is going to ****ing pay for it.

He turns 80 the 27th december and my birthday present to him will be that I tell him I never want to se him again, hopefully that is enough to push him into suicide(he is already severly depressed because he has ruined absolutely everything in this life and most of his kids despise him) and I pray to god he will get drunk and start **** with me so I get a reason for giving him a ****ing beating. I want to unleash 18 years of rage on that muther****er!

Man I have to get my dog somehow, someway!!!!!

murph is offline Member
    wow sorry bro,.... i know that must suck bad,..... but i think you should rethink your never talking with your father again,... he is the only dad you got and if he is 80 years old,. he doesnt have much time left here probably,.. i would hate to see you regret this when he (your dad) is gone and you were shutting him out of your life over an animail ,.oh i know you love your dog bro,.. i have a few myself,.... but still ,.... good luck with whatever you deside , and please atleast rethink you choice,..
    Murph

Quote Originally Posted by murph
    wow sorry bro,.... i know that must suck bad,..... but i think you should rethink your never talking with your father again,... he is the only dad you got and if he is 80 years old,. he doesnt have much time left here probably,.. i would hate to see you regret this when he (your dad) is gone and you were shutting him out of your life over an animail ,.oh i know you love your dog bro,.. i have a few myself,.... but still ,.... good luck with whatever you deside , and please atleast rethink you choice,..
    Murph

the thing is my dad is a alcoholic piece of ****, he has beaten me, insulted me ect alot of time during the 18 years I live with him. He completely destroyed my mother mentaly and he pushed my sister into drugs. I have no feelings for him anymore except the guilt he has manage to give me because I dont care for him. When he dies I might mourn him for one day and then I will be relived that he is dead.
    He deserves to die alone and I hope I am there when he dies so I can whisper in his ear that he is a selfish piece of **** and that all of his kids hate him.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    yea ive never seen somebody have so much hatred toward a parent, like murph said hes almost 80 and wont be around for much longer....maybe u guys could resolve things.....

BDTR is offline Retired
    Dude dont do that... the man's 80.. he may be a screw up but there is no need to let him die on such a horrible note. I consider myself a pretty mean person at times, but i hold my bloodline very seriously, and although i have relatives i HATE being around, i would never do something like that.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I hate the fact that your dad was like that with you bro

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Just forget about him Johan, brake all contact with him, belive me you dont want to go to jail for beating up a 80 year old man (even if he deserves it). You wouldnt get away with it unharmed inside.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Dude dont do that... the man's 80.. he may be a screw up but there is no need to let him die on such a horrible note. I consider myself a pretty mean person at times, but i hold my bloodline very seriously, and although i have relatives i HATE being around, i would never do something like that.

AGREED!!!!!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Well said.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Had plenty of things happen to me as a child that I could have put someone in jail for and didn't. Best to move on if you don't feel like working things out. Just know that you are the better person and what comes around goes around. I am sure he must be miserable if he has guilt for what he has done to you and is drinking excessively for years.

Do not make things worse by physically attacking him. I have an X step father that when I was a kid I thought many times about pulling his shot gun out of his closet and loading it up to send him to his maker but I am sure glad I didn't.

Swellin Guest
    When I read this aloud, my wife thought I wrote it. You spoke my mind.

Probably wont do anything if he doesnt push me. If he gets drunk while Im in my hometown and he starts messing with me then god knows whats going to happen.

But I guess you all are right, no point in doing anything. He will die soon anyway.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Bro.. how bad can an 80 year old mess with you? I thought you were swedish? Nordic people have a long time tradition of honoring their family and blood. Just blow off anything he does short of taking a flame thrower to you.

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    dude how old is your mom? how old are you?

My mom is dead since 4 years back and Im 19

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i feel ya johan, i have similar feelings towards my mom, a lot of people can't understand the utter loathing you can have toward a parent who never should have had kids to begin with, my mom has let me know on several occasions that she wishes she never had me, for all those with somewhat loving parents, consider yourselves lucky, i've never heard the words "i love you" from either parent in my entire life

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry to hear about your Father acting the way he has. Its understandable that you hate him. I don't blame you. But there are better ways to deal with this than returning his cruelty. You don't have to like him, but you don't have to lower yourself to his standard. Stand up for yourself, but be the better man.

Is it possible that you could recover your dog, and give him a new home with a trusted friend? That way you could at least see him on occaision. Good luck Johan.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    ...little extreme over a dog dont ya think bro?

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    i feel ya johan, i have similar feelings towards my mom, a lot of people can't understand the utter loathing you can have toward a parent who never should have had kids to begin with, my mom has let me know on several occasions that she wishes she never had me, for all those with somewhat loving parents, consider yourselves lucky, i've never heard the words "i love you" from either parent in my entire life
    Yeah it sux My dad has spent my whole life trying to make me feel like I am a bad son. Always putting all the blame on me. Some people should never ever get kids!! Getting told your a accident that never should have happened isnt the nicest thing to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    I'm sorry to hear about your Father acting the way he has. Its understandable that you hate him. I don't blame you. But there are better ways to deal with this than returning his cruelty. You don't have to like him, but you don't have to lower yourself to his standard. Stand up for yourself, but be the better man.

Is it possible that you could recover your dog, and give him a new home with a trusted friend? That way you could at least see him on occaision. Good luck Johan.
    Im looking into getting beda(my dog)back but it doesnt look possible for me to sort this out in any way

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    ...little extreme over a dog dont ya think bro?
    No, seriously theres nothing in this world I love more then my dog. Humans are not thrustworthy, but a dog is with you to the end, now it feels like I have failed her because I moved.
    If I ever finds out the person that has her now is mean to her I would go nuts.
    Through sorrow and grief she has always been there for me. Cant say the same about any friend or family member!! When sad she gave me comfort, when pissed she calmed me down and when happy she gave me joy.

Nothing beats coming home and seeing the pure joy and happines in her eyes when she comes rushing towards me. Now Il probably never se that again and that breaks me down. Maby Im over reacting and maby Im over sensitive but I cant for the life of me imagine how my dad could abandon her like that, just another thing that proves how ****ing heartles he is.

J-sun is offline Junior Member
    **** man. Your post got me a little choked up. Being someone that has had a fallout with a parent, I know where you are coming from. However...........people can and will disappear from your life in a blink, be it death or whatever.
    You will regret not working out things with your Dad for the rest of your life once he is gone.
    Best of luck

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Bro i understand 100% what you are saying getting robbed of a childhood is not fun. I forever have a black cloud hanging over my head created by my parents that will never go away and makes becoming a success in life that much more difficult . You just have to learn how to deal with it ! best way i could find was to just forget there on this planet. Things have happened to me that can never be reversed so what good is tryn to strike revenge? Live and let die . I also have learned how to funnel some of that anger in to positve things giveit a shot...
    Have sat next ot my mother twich while she was sick with cancer and i still have no desire to smooth things out with her .
    Last edited by RageControl; 12-19-2003 at 07:04 PM.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Probably wont do anything if he doesnt push me. If he gets drunk while Im in my hometown and he starts messing with me then god knows whats going to happen.

But I guess you all are right, no point in doing anything. He will die soon anyway.
    You can't beat up an 80 year old man. Thay would make you no better than him when he beat you as a child. Tell him how you feel and that he is no longer welcome in your life. The dog was a final betrayal which added to all the other abuse was the final straw. While he is your father you do not have to forgive him or love him. You need to accept that he is an aszhole and will never change. You must become a better man than him and treat the people around you the way you should have been treated. I am sorry to hear of your trouble. My father is quite an ass too but I maintain contact and accept him for what he is. He is not however as bad as your father and if he was I'd feel as you do. Life is what you make of it. Put this behind you and be a great man to your family.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I feel ya. I have a deadbeat dad as well. My moms boyfriends used to beat the **** out of me. I have a dog that I value more than my own life. If anyone ever did anything to her they would pay severly. To an 80 y/o, no I wouldnt beat him up, but I would never speak again.

Beating him up since hes an old old man only makes you a lesser man. If he was 40..hell ya beat his ass..but not at 80. Thats kinda like being self-defenceless at that age. You know you could take him in a heartbeat, take that as your satisfaction.

More importantly, track down your dog. Find out where he sent it off to and get ready to plead and plead and flash some cash if you have to.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    The on thing i have to mention is just make sure you dont become your father! beating him up would be similar to what he did to you. Now that hes old hes as helpless as you were as a child. You have to make sure if one day you have kids not to do the things he did and your life will be that much better.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    I feel ya. I have a deadbeat dad as well. My moms boyfriends used to beat the **** out of me. I have a dog that I value more than my own life. If anyone ever did anything to her they would pay severly. To an 80 y/o, no I wouldnt beat him up, but I would never speak again.

Beating him up since hes an old old man only makes you a lesser man. If he was 40..hell ya beat his ass..but not at 80. Thats kinda like being self-defenceless at that age. You know you could take him in a heartbeat, take that as your satisfaction.

More importantly, track down your dog. Find out where he sent it off to and get ready to plead and plead and flash some cash if you have to.
    you just read my mind!!!

Thread Information