Thread: Paedophile!!!!!

bex
    bex is offline Banned

Paedophile!!!!!

If you knew there was a scum sucking pond life living in your street what would you do ? (apart from killing him/her)

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    This should be an interesting post

I,d like to think as long as they kept themselves to themselves I would leave it there but I would want to know if they were on my street.A lot of innocent people have been accused and I would imagine that sort of thing would stick to a person for the rest of their life guilty or not.

I DO NOT agree with what they do I think it is sick but realisticly what can you do?If they are convicted they should be tagged so there where abouts is accounted 24/7.OK it maybe an invasion of their rights/privacy but apart from that society has to live with the fact that those people are out there and we have to educate our children and warn them of people like that.Its a sad fact but it is life.

I dunno its a tough question all I do know anyone ever touched my kids I would rip them apart with my bare hands but I think most parents would say the same

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Billy Boy
    This should be an interesting post

I,d like to think as long as they kept themselves to themselves I would leave it there but I would want to know if they were on my street.A lot of innocent people have been accused and I would imagine that sort of thing would stick to a person for the rest of their life guilty or not.

I DO NOT agree with what they do I think it is sick but realisticly what can you do?If they are convicted they should be tagged so there where abouts is accounted 24/7.OK it maybe an invasion of their rights/privacy but apart from that society has to live with the fact that those people are out there and we have to educate our children and warn them of people like that.Its a sad fact but it is life.

I dunno its a tough question all I do know anyone ever touched my kids I would rip them apart with my bare hands but I think most parents would say the same

same answer....couldn't have said it better myself...nice job on that on BillyBOY

Cali is offline Female Member
    I agree completely with Billy Boy, but I'd be so extra cautious with my son the poor kid would be wanting to kill me.

Now if the guy so much as looked at my son.....I know I would be pissed. I am protective of everyone I love and my son is at the top of the list. I'll cut the cord eventually, just not near as soon if a sick f'er was in my neighborhood.

If he touched him...there might not be any pieces left of the guy to identify him.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Had they served time and were listed on a public sex offenders registar I'd have absolutely no problem in seeing them hung from the nearest and tallest tree.

I have a duty of care to my children and all those other innocent children in our lives and the thought those fucker's could be behind their curtains wanking off at my children playing on the green makes me want to vomit. I don't see that anytime served is just and final punishment for their veil acts.

Bouncer

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I have a duty of care to my children and all those other innocent children in our lives and the thought those fucker's could be behind their curtains wanking off at my children playing on the green makes me want to vomit.

I agree

but realisticly what can you do?

I don,t think them serving time is adequate for the physical and emotional scars they leave on these young kids.

Saying that how about this A friend of a friend got pissed and killed a 3 year old kid and he got 2 years he served a year and than got his license,The fucker still drinks and drive and does,nt give a shit.Is that justice?

My motto on it all "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" Anyone touches my children I would kill them even if that meant I got life.

Cali is offline Female Member
    I honestly would be tempted to move. I don't know that I could live that close to someone so ....I can't even think of a word....pathetic, disgusting, f'ed up....oh now I could go on and on...!!!!

Thread Information