Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Work Christmas Rant!!!!

All of the women here at work are mad at me. While I was in Hawaii last week they all decided to do a secret Santa gift exchanged and emailed me what name I had. I got the woman organizing the secret Santa and holiday party. She's been driving me nuts all week, decorating the office, hanging lights, playing music. She actually made a Christmas stocking for each of us with our names on it. BY HAND!!!

So all this week I kept asking some of the women to go with me to help me pick out a gift for her. They all were too ****in' busy.

So we were supposed to do the secret Santa thing at 4pm today and I didn't get back to work with a gift until 4:15pm. They were sitting here waiting for me. I was in meetings on and off all morning and didn't have a chance to go earlier. When I got back she was sitting at her desk crying. She had been upset all morning because everyone had a gift on the gift table with their name on it except for her. ***Crying??? Grow the hell up!!!!***

I went to Bath and Body Works and got her a $40 gift basket. Had them slap some wrapping paper on it and jumped in a cab back to work. When I opened the gift she got me she got me a $15 gift certificate.

I spent $40 on her gift and she got me a $15 gift certificate. I think I should be the one crying!!!! All of the women here are walking by giving me dirty looks and making stupid comments. I never agreed to do this secret Santa **** to begin with. I was in Hawaii for Christ sake!!! She's lucky I got her anything.

I really want to print this picture out and give it to her with "Shut the hell up. This isn't grade school" written on it. I'm like THIS ****in' close to doing it!!!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Awww bro be nice......think of all that trouble she went through to make it a special christmas for everyone........Maybe if you mention that to her it might make things a lil better

Danielle is offline Female Member
    awwwwwwww............i cant stand the old ****ing miserable overweight women @ my job either..................grrrrrrrr
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

miked512 is offline Associate Member
    yeah, think of the effort she put into the stocking.

a stocking just for you.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Take $25 worth of stuff out of the basket and tell her you are both even...

More to add...

She just came to my desk and asked me if I had a gift receipt because she wants to exchange the gift for a different scent!!!

She got me a $15 gift certificate from the Virgin Mega Store and wrote on the card "This is for your comic book collection."

Umm.... they don't sell ****in' comic books at Virgin. I guess I'll buy the sound track to a comic book.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    More to add...

She just came to my desk and asked me if I had a gift receipt because she wants to exchange the gift for a different scent!!!
    :

now that takes nerve........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, all that office stuff . . . you're in bad shape, though, if all the women there are mad at ya. In some offices, it's the lady clericals that can make or break ya; get on their bad side, and your stuff suddenly takes a lot longer to get done.
    Glad to be out of that rat race . . .
    --Tock

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    now that takes nerve........
    What really kills me, she's Muslim and wears a scarf. Since when do Muslims celebrate Christmas?

What really kills me, she's Muslim and wears a scarf. Since when do Muslims celebrate Christmas?

i didnt think they did either,,,,,,,,,,,,

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    do it bro!! Fooking hilarious!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Just dont go pissin in anyone's coffee...

I'd just blow it off... but thats me, I see its bugging you, so confront her about it.

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    I thought Muslims HATE Christians because of the whole crusade thing. I mean look at India and Pakistan, the whole former Yugoslavia thing with Milosevic....

I think it's about the whole Christmas spirit thing...I hate this ****...

My best friend's girlfriend is all about how presents substantiate love. She asked my friend and I why we don't exchange gifts...We just said we don't need to or want to...Needless to say the other day both of them come in with gifts for me...Somehow appliances that I said would be cool for my FRIEND, got given to me...WTF am I going to do with a george foreman rotisserie and a bread maker...I don't even EAT bread and I wanted to rotisserie I would attach the piece to my BBQ grill!!! Of course now I had to go buy them gifts....

Question is can I returns theirs or is that rude?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro whatever you do you can't win................. She should be happy that she got a gift no matter what it was.

FROST is offline Associate Member
    I have come to the realization that some people in this world dont appreciate anything, they are not worth stressing over. Bro, forget about it, and have a good X-mass.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    I have come to the realization that some people in this world dont appreciate anything, they are not worth stressing over. Bro, forget about it, and have a good X-mass.
    Exactly!

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    Tock u hit the nail right on the head..... I have a couple woman in the office that if you piss them off ... like u said u r paper work that do for u takes a litt longer... but some ppl are just ungrateful... what can you....
    Happy Holidays to all on the board......peace

steadyyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyLethal
    I thought Muslims HATE Christians because of the whole crusade thing. I mean look at India and Pakistan, the whole former Yugoslavia thing with Milosevic....

I think it's about the whole Christmas spirit thing...I hate this ****...

My best friend's girlfriend is all about how presents substantiate love. She asked my friend and I why we don't exchange gifts...We just said we don't need to or want to...Needless to say the other day both of them come in with gifts for me...Somehow appliances that I said would be cool for my FRIEND, got given to me...WTF am I going to do with a george foreman rotisserie and a bread maker...I don't even EAT bread and I wanted to rotisserie I would attach the piece to my BBQ grill!!! Of course now I had to go buy them gifts....

Question is can I returns theirs or is that rude?
    Rewrap the foreman rotisserie and bread maker and tell them "I liked mine so much I got you one!"

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Rewrap the foreman rotisserie and bread maker and tell them "I liked mine so much I got you one!"
    I joked I was going to do that since I had to get them a present, Will Farrell style in Old School....They just laughed at me...I was fricken serious though!!

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i learned this trick a couple of years ago, get yourself a whole mess of "a donation has been made in your name to so and so charity" there's no denomination indication on the card and you can just hand them out to people, if you have a conscience, just donate a dollar of whatever and they can't exchange and if they bitch, they look like an asshole!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Bitch's

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    i learned this trick a couple of years ago, get yourself a whole mess of "a donation has been made in your name to so and so charity" there's no denomination indication on the card and you can just hand them out to people, if you have a conscience, just donate a dollar of whatever and they can't exchange and if they bitch, they look like an asshole!
    Yes, yes....I like your style. Carlos, you got ripped off but it sounds like that was inevitable by how the situation played out. I say don't give her the receipt, she probably wants the $40. Ahhhh, I hate idiots, especially at Christmas time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Bitch's

tatty is offline Member
    Ouch Carlos. Next year, if you have the time, organize the secret Santa and mark all the cards with your own name. That way you can reap all the gifts.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    simple enough, fat chicks are pretty lame. I have yet to meet one that has the brains God gave a goose. All I have noticed they do is sit around and complain about the world in letters eating their twinkies, and washing those down with bon bons.

F U FAT CHICK!!!

thickmass is offline Member
    I'd be tellin that fat-assed bitch I was GAY and that no amount of her antics would get me to ask her out on a date

hoss827 is offline Banned
    That's ****in gay bro...she should at least ACCEPT what you got her....BI_HOTCH. Put that thing in her stocking allready...

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Buy her fat-ass some stacker 2......

Thread Information