cascade is offline Junior Member

What to get a GF for christmas?

Okay, I'm running low on time. Four days till HO HO day and I still need a gift for my girl friend . I'm stuck on ideas. I bought her some lingerie...but that's more for me then her. I was thinking a day at the Spa, but I just need some more input please.
    She's a student, into dancing. She already has 57547252 pieces of jewlery, and every scent of perfume. She likes pretty much everything guys like, but on that note she's very feminine.

Anything?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Screw jewelry. Screw perfume.

Spa sounds nice and relaxing - is she stressed out a lot with school ??

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cascade
    Okay, I'm running low on time. Four days till HO HO day and I still need a gift for my girl friend . I'm stuck on ideas. I bought her some lingerie...but that's more for me then her. I was thinking a day at the Spa, but I just need some more input please.
    She's a student, into dancing. She already has 57547252 pieces of jewlery, and every scent of perfume. She likes pretty much everything guys like, but on that note she's very feminine.

Anything?

Its hard to say without knowing her, but I'll shoot some ideas out there for ya. (Day at a spa was a good one...) Take her on a trip for the weekend. Go check out some travel agent websites. What does she have for hobbies besides dancing? One girl I used to date really liked Disney stuff, so I bought her one of those expensive snow globes from the disney store that has a scene from her favorite movie as well as some other memorabilia. Get her some tix to a show she really wants to see, or a sports team she might like.(again that might be a gift for you too) Also, you could get her a gift basket from Bath and bodyworks or even just a few things from there as stocking stuffers.....

Lemme think some more and I'll come up with some other ideas...hope this helped.....Merry Xmas!

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    Give some additional info on your special girl.....how old, how long you been dating, as stated above is there anything that she particularly collects? The spa idea is nice, so is the trip. You've got her lingerie(for yourself), get her some comfy jamies for her to be able to lounge around in. Go to a local craft store and see if you can find a place that will allow you to make your own Xmas bulb??? You could customize it for her.

The good thing you got going for you is that women will appreciate just about anything you give them as long as it shows you put forth an effort. If you're out here asking for ideas, your putting for an effort to come up with some creative ideas for gifts that I'm sure she will love.

ooooooo oooooooooo, I know.......can't go wrong with a puppy or a kitty?????

mass junkie is offline banned
    Awwww the gift of sex toys................everytimes she picks up one of em...she'll be forced to think of you........How great is that

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Its too late now, but remind me early December next year and I'll get a framed photo of me over A.S.A.P. she'll love us both for it.

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    A parting gift is what I recommend. Toaster is nice.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Duct tape, thats a great photo. Can you email it to me please ?.

Thread Information