Thread: Bad day

FROST is offline Associate Member

Bad day

Ok, I am going to try to vent on hear so i cant get arrested like the last time i vented. So its been a ****ty day, so here we go........... Wake up, find out the only girl you trusted and had feelings for, now has feelings for her ex, after telling you that you are the only one for her. I been talkin on the phone so much my cell bill was ****in $300! ok thats only $300, days not over yet. 11 am, go to pick up $400 cell phone, its broke, the LCD screen imploaded, so after 2 hours on the phone with t-mobile, i am screwed. So now i am down $700, days still not over. So, you talk to one of your friends for awile to find out that your friend is now dating your ex, hows that for a kick in the ass. So i call him, and his pussy ass is ****ten his pants tellin me that he thinks he is in love or sumthin stupid, ok? days still not over. Went to the mall arround 4 to buy some X-mass cards. On the way home i throw it is reverse, ****IT, now my reverse gear is acting up, i think reverce gear is chiped. 1st threw 5th is fine and clutch is ok, so its the reverse gear. I guess you could call me a mechanic because of my knowlage, and i have did a tranny rebuild before, and on a german car, its not cheap, nor very fun. Ok, so now were stuck at about 5 pm, and have all the free time in the word to think about this wonderfull day. Now the presant time is 10pm, thats about 5 hours of thinking, i mean i have had bad days before, many worse than this, but **** cant i catch a break, and all this **** for the holidays. Not even goin to mention stats right now, dont need to think how depressing my body is. So i am down about $700 solid, and my trany rebuild even if i do it myself is going to cost at least $500, so i am down at a total of $1200, nice right? feel free to flame

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    No flames bro, you've had a bad enough day.

That sucks.

-LH

Bro... not much you can do to change any of what happened today... we all get shietty days...

I prescribe 2 hours at the gym, leg day, HARD leg day, bigole style, then 40 minutes in a hot tub and then a good nights sleep.

Red

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Things will get better bro..........

Swellin Guest
    When I have a real ****ty day...I often get some perspective by being thankful for what went right...I didn't get shot today...nobody I know got shot today. I don't sleep in a cardboard box. I have a 14" d***. Oh wait a minute...that part was dream....okay I don't have 3" d***...that's better.
    It can always suck much worse.

The degree of suckitude is relative to your perception. Change perception.

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    When I have a real ****ty day...I often get some perspective by being thankful for what went right...I didn't get shot today...nobody I know got shot today. I don't sleep in a cardboard box. I have a 14" d***. Oh wait a minute...that part was dream....okay I don't have 3" d***...that's better.
    It can always suck much worse.

The degree of suckitude is relative to your perception. Change perception.
    Very true, and funny at the same time you guys are help with the Phisical problems as well as the mental. But **** man, women are evil, i swear to god i dont trust anyone, always had a trust problum. Just seems that no women on this god given earth are trust worthy, nor are friends, see even the closest friends can turn on you. Guess there is a lesson to be learned every day.

Lady Legs is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    But **** man, women are evil, i swear to god i dont trust anyone, always had a trust problum. Just seems that no women on this god given earth are trust worthy, nor are friends, see even the closest friends can turn on you.

Not all women are evil , you just have to find the right one..
    Just to prove it to ya here oyc (on your cheek)
    Hope your day goes better tomorrow .

-LL

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Bro... not much you can do to change any of what happened today... we all get shietty days...

I prescribe 2 hours at the gym, leg day, HARD leg day, bigole style, then 40 minutes in a hot tub and then a good nights sleep.

Red
    I second this recomendation....might not fix your day but you'll sleep good at least!

hoss827 is offline Banned
    oh **** bro....Most women are evil, about 90% of em. Look at one of my old threads on the bobby pin in her butt girl.... Or the other ones, i mean hlell, this one girl I was totally falling for, everything was great. But she constantly flirted with other guys, so I said "**** this shee-hat". And now i'm single, and lonely again. But I don't really mind that much....Anyway, hope your day will be better tomorrow man, good to have another on the board in my age range.

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member
    Ouch that's a crappy day. Well look on the bright side if karma exists IT owes you big time.

You'll find a better girl. Money is just money. and a car is still are car...it sucks for sure, but at the end of the week you're still one up on everything if you've got your health.

Thread Information