Thread: idiots

Devourer is offline Senior Member

idiots

i was at the gym today and one of my friends little brothers friends came up to me and started talking this and that about juice. this guy was telling me how he ran just deca for a month and gained thirty pounds. i told him he was an idiot. he then proceeded to tell me how i dont know anything about juice and i need to do research. this guy didnt run any pct lost all the 30 lbs and thinks he did it right. ive got calves bigger then this guys arms! and hes half a foot taller and weighs less! ive added 70lbs since i started lifting and this idiot told me i didnt know what i was doing. i ended up just nodding my head calling him a genius and walking away. thats the kind of teenager in the gym that should be banned.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I slap pissers like that around.

murph is offline Member
    yeah i know what you mean,... kinda like the fat guy at GNC telling you what to use to burn fat ,.. it does not seem to be working for you,(i think to myself),... and say thanks i`ll have to try that some time,...lol....
    Murph

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You did the right thing and just walked away..can't let punks like that bother you bro....

DB

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    You should of shoved a dumbell up his dumbass! LMAO...

You did do the right thing bro...you know how much you know and all of know as well...let ignorant people like that continue to talk...they only make themselves look more like a dumbass!

BTW...I took Winny for 3 weeks and gained 35 punds of lean muscle....LMFAO....

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Next time you see him, just go up to him shaking your head, and say, "Bro what happened to you, you look S M A L L!!!!!!

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, bro you have to blow that **** off, i used to let all the little things like that bother me, thats how you get yourself in trouble. Look at it this way, your bigger than him, every one knows your bigger than him, its obvious in a gym lol. Dont worry about it, kid has some serious head issues. At the end of the day your opinion is the only one that matters.

Bri

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    You'll be around in a year (and bigger) and he won't. Laugh it off, he sounds like a twatburger.

-LH

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    one thing i cant stand is when i get people coming up and trying to tell me about how they gained weight off steroids and then trying to give me advice or tips on them. these dumbazzes dont know that whatever they know about steroids, i probly know 5x's more. i dont even argue or try and correct them anymore, just let them talk and look like a retard....

hoss827 is offline Banned
    WTF is a twat burger Lord Humungous? . I like that one ...ah, ahem. Anyways, yeah bro, you did the right thing.! . Most people at my gym just keep to themselves ...except these little 13 year olds saying how they wanna run a cycle, talking to me all the time and giving me suggestions...Ah...Pencildick! If I wanted your suggestions, I would ask for them, now fukc off!!!

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    I laugh to myself all the time at the gym whenever I hear people talking about juice. You would not believe the complete and utter nonsense people speak and believe about A.S

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    WTF is a twat burger Lord Humungous? . I like that one ...ah, ahem. Anyways, yeah bro, you did the right thing.! . Most people at my gym just keep to themselves ...except these little 13 year olds saying how they wanna run a cycle, talking to me all the time and giving me suggestions...Ah...Pencildick! If I wanted your suggestions, I would ask for them, now fukc off!!!
    Well, a twatburger is um.....well.....hmmm......hard to explain

-LH

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    He will probably lose all of that 30 pounds of muscle from the deca and than just add fat

Thread Information