Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mass junkie is offline banned
    here ya go Juggy......Rons always talking about how much he loves his wife and how he cant stand to be away from her for too long....so how about changing his avatar too this..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help Jugg pick out an Avatar for RON bros!-post-4-1071983470.jpg  

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter North
    THIS MUST STOP!! AND THIS MUST STOP IMMEDIATELY!! CONSIDER THIS POST REPORTED TO ALL MODS!!

We all know in our hearts that the true ARFFL champ is THE CHAMP, THE LEGEND, THE CHOSEN ONE, THE DYNASTY, THE KING, THE GREAT ONE AND YOURS TRULY. For just one week ago Peter North set out on a voyage to The Big Easy to cover MLB's Winter Meetings, in turn not permitting him to change his lineup and upon his grand return a fluke 12 point 'victory' falls into the lap of Joe 'can you hear me now' Horn and the Florida Fluffy. This week who has posted the better of scores between what should be Ron and I for the title?? Yes you all guessed it, none other than The Great One. I sit back and know that tonight would be the culmination of 16 hard fought weeks, 3 victories over the Vertically Challenged, a series win over the Nerdery, but yet Juggs is the one left in the limelight. Tonight may be a restless one for the King as he tosses and turns knowing under normal circumstances that The Hoosier Daddies would be drinking from the cup of jubilation. But, forget not all you Peter North fans that any and all FFL titles run directly through The Chosen One, and there is not a damm thing any of you mortals can do about.

LONG LIVE THE KING

BEAT PETER NORTH IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF HE LETS YOU
    I hate to always admit this, but these little rants of yours are f'in hilarious.

Now, some help for Juggernaut:

For Ron, might I suggest the following:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help Jugg pick out an Avatar for RON bros!-minnie.jpg   Help Jugg pick out an Avatar for RON bros!-minnie-mouse-heart.jpg   Help Jugg pick out an Avatar for RON bros!-minnie-mouse-heart2.jpg  

For the distinguished Mr. North, I believe there is only one true option:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help Jugg pick out an Avatar for RON bros!-duffman.jpg  

For MBH...take your pick:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help Jugg pick out an Avatar for RON bros!-steve_urkel.jpg   Help Jugg pick out an Avatar for RON bros!-whiterapper.jpg   Help Jugg pick out an Avatar for RON bros!-whitey.jpg  

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Honestly!.....don't you hate it when riding in first class the cattle in the back of the plane bitch about being where they most certainly belong? Peter North might best most men with his fancy words but when since have words hurt a true man. No since in crying bout wouldashoudacoulda’s now, you were but another of many who were crushed on the rode to GLORY!!!!! And you want to know the very best part...............NO MATTER what............Juggernaut2148 will be in the history books for that feat......for ever......and ever.....and ever and if Peter does realize, how did he put it, oh yeah "drinking from the cup of jubilation" Juggernaut2148’s name will be in front of his..............and rightly so.

Btw, BG if everyone agrees to do this again......how will this effect the draft picks order? Shouldn't the TRUE Champ get first pick? And when I referred to True Champ I was NOT referring to Peter!

I agree with BG, Peter your stuff is a complete riot....................WRONG, so very wrong.....but a riot none the less. hahahahahha

Big Green......alright bro those look good! Sweet! hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148

Btw, BG if everyone agrees to do this again......how will this effect the draft picks order? Shouldn't the TRUE Champ get first pick? And when I referred to True Champ I was NOT referring to Peter!
    Yes, because that's exactly how it works in real sports...the first place team gets the first pick. Can you imagine how unfair it would be if, for example, the NBA had some sort of lottery among the WORST teams instead of the best to determine who gets first pick? Disgusting...absolutely disgusting.

Juggernaut2148. is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Yes, because that's exactly how it works in real sports...the first place team gets the first pick. Can you imagine how unfair it would be if, for example, the NBA had some sort of lottery among the WORST teams instead of the best to determine who gets first pick? Disgusting...absolutely disgusting.
    I see....yes, you're right, i should probably get LAST pick...if I'm even allowed to play again since my cheating ways have probably sickened you all and my mere presence would compromise the integrity of the league. Did I mention i have an absurdly tiny wang? Cuz i do....

Juggernaut jumped the gun: Here's the proof. He's actually getting his ass kicked:

http://lm.espn.go.com/ffllm/boxscore...h2h&quick=true

You guys are killing me here. Ron you chicken (I'm still guessing at this point). You shall ALL rue the day.....you hear me? RUE!!!!

Alright bro's time I gave this a bump. Mart, Mass and Big Green posted some really good ones but before I make my choices I thought I'd pass the plate one more time for contributions.

They get their new avatars on the first so it dosen't leave much time. Here's what I was thinking so far;

MBH - Will get the Earkel picture (curtisy of Big Green)
    Peter - the skinny duff kid (curtisy of Big Green)
    Ron - I think something with Minny Mouse will do nice
    Sigrabbit - I need something for him but I don't know what! He loves metal dosen't he? How bout a Wham album cover?
    Ripsid - Someone find a Barry Manelow or Pat Boone pic for me. I think with his love for punk this would be a fitting avatar.

These are all subject to change so throw out the good stuff and dig deep for that oh so special photo you'd love to see one of these bro's wearing.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    For MBH...take your pick:
    LMAO @ whitey........that ones classic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information