Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Help Jugg pick out an Avatar for RON bros!

Well if any of you didn't know Ron and myself are in the midst of an AR Fantasy Football championship and from the looks of things I might be the first to hold the title. At the beginning of the playoff we decided that the winner would get to choose the avatar for all the losers and they, in turn, would have to keep them up for one month.

I need some ideas! I have to find something good for Big Green, Peter North, Money Boss Hustler, Sigrabbit and Ron. As you could imagine the icing on the cake is the fact that Ron has to sport something I pick out. I was thinking for Big Green that something like "Harvard Rules" would be pretty good............he does go to Yale doesn't he? hahahahaha

All right bro's let's see what you guy's can come up with..........if left to me I'm sure it would be lame.

Cycleon, you're a sick twisted bro when it comes to avatars................what would you suggest? Of course when i say Sick and Twisted I mean that in the most respective way. In case you were wondering my avatar is perfectly fine thank you very much. hahahaha

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Pie...

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Pie...
    I would never disrespect Pie like that. You know how much I love pie! hahahaha

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well..... let me look around, I know I'll find one quite deserving of RON.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    jugg's asking for a beatin' before he goes to battle..why do you do this to yourself lose ..lose situation ...j/k bro

DB

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I would never disrespect Pie like that. You know how much I love pie! hahahaha
    Huh? Sorry bro i didnt even read what you wrote, i was caught in my own thoughts

Wait until mass and big see´s this thread, im sure they have alot of ides

Huh? Sorry bro i didnt even read what you wrote, i was caught in my own thoughts
    Hahahahah I know what you mean..............pie will do that to you. hahahahah

mass junkie is offline banned

Hell yeah bro..... we'll hook ron up for ya...

ROFLMAO @ palme

mass will jump in,he love Rons beating bigol' just can't compete

DB

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Just some Ideas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help Jugg pick out an Avatar for RON bros!-52.jpg   Help Jugg pick out an Avatar for RON bros!-15.jpg   Help Jugg pick out an Avatar for RON bros!-63.jpg   Help Jugg pick out an Avatar for RON bros!-mrt.jpg  

Oh, now those are pretty good Mart! I love the one with all the wrestlers.

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Just some Ideas.
    Is that mass in the wrestling pic..you know the one up front

DB

slamd097 is offline Banned
    Hair Pie????

Just curious...the donkey from Schreek would be a good one..

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    come on DB you know mass isnt that tall!

Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    come on DB you know mass isnt that tall!
    True....................he's the short fella in green on the end.......notice how much he enjoys looking at his penis...............well you can't blame him......he never gets to use it much and when he does it's never with a woman. hahahahaha

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread should be deleted...it's disrespectful, hateful, racists, mysoginist, sexist, and any other "ist" you can come up with. Has AR any standards remaining?

Juggernaut2148. is offline New Member
    Now that I think about it...i'm only doing this because of my own insecurities. It's difficult having an almost nonexistent wang, you see. Perhaps I should be the better man and not go ahead with this. YES..you heard it hear first: I will NOT change all avatars. BigGreen, for example, doesn't deserve to have his changed. In fact, just to hold me to my word, since I often change my mind (having a small wang will do that to you, if i haven't mentioned it already), if I *DO* go ahead and change Green's avatar, you can all flame me for a month and I won't complain. Yes, that'll do it.

PS: i have a tiny, virtually nonexistent wang. And by wang i mean penis, just so there's no misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    This thread should be deleted...it's disrespectful, hateful, racists, mysoginist, sexist, and any other "ist" you can come up with. Has AR any standards remaining?
    Oh the avatar I'll pick for you will be the most vile and discusting thing I could possible find. I should just have you and Peter North trade avatars.

Where's Ron? Figures he'd be to scared to look in this thread due to the fact he has to admit he lost the Superbowl to ME! Anyone have a picture of a big red spanked fanny? hahahahaha

lol..Big G you're one of the few with any class left on this board,so we'll leave the integrity issues up to you.... ...........j/k bro

DB

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148.
    Now that I think about it...i'm only doing this because of my own insecurities. It's difficult having an almost nonexistent wang, you see. Perhaps I should be the better man and not go ahead with this. YES..you heard it hear first: I will NOT change all avatars. BigGreen, for example, doesn't deserve to have his changed. In fact, just to hold me to my word, since I often change my mind (having a small wang will do that to you, if i haven't mentioned it already), if I *DO* go ahead and change Green's avatar, you can all flame me for a month and I won't complain. Yes, that'll do it.

PS: i have a tiny, virtually nonexistent wang. And by wang i mean penis, just so there's no misunderstanding.
    Well in my defence it is longer than Ron's but I don't want to really split hairs (he only has two anyway). And whoever posted this, I have no real idea coughRoncough but I hope they are counted towards my post count at least. hahahaha

Don't make me give you that photo of that guys blown out ass for an avatar...........no one will respond to anything you post. hahaqhaha

I'd still be a little bit careful, jugg...what if doug jolley breaks off a career game later tonight?

I'd still be a little bit careful, jugg...what if doug jolley breaks off a career game later tonight?
    Now what fun would there be in that? And a TE bringing in 21 points.......I'm not saying it can't happen but from looking over the track records it seems unlikely. You never know but I'm only having a little fun so I hope no one thinks I'm being a Richard Cranium.

That's it BG.......I'll be giving you a special avatar............and to think I was going to give you a break. hahahahah

MBH: the most cracker-ass cracker you can find
    Sigrabbit: some kind of country singer or anything very anti-heavy metal.
    Ron: Minnie Mouse
    Peter North: not too sure...maybe a care bear?
    Me: force me to change mine to a black and white version of the current avatar.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Just remember I did say I would wear the avatar but I never said I wouldn't punish those involved in making it.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Just remember I did say I would wear the avatar but I never said I wouldn't punish those involved in making it.
    BWAHahahhahahahahahahaahhaha.........

MBH: the most cracker-ass cracker you can find
    Sigrabbit: some kind of country singer or anything very anti-heavy metal.
    Ron: Minnie Mouse
    Peter North: not too sure...maybe a care bear?
    Me: force me to change mine to a black and white version of the current avatar.
    Now that's more like it................and seeing how you've changed your ways i think a black and white avatar of the Harvard crest will do. hahahaha

Seeing how you were the one to set up everything for us to have this I'll shall bestow upon you NO avatar change......however a mention in your signiture of who won the ARFF title would be a nice touch.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This is the kind of poor sportsmanship I expect to see from Peter North, not an upstanding citizen like yourself. I'm now twice dissapointed in you today. Once for this, and another for not representing our division well in the first ARFFL superbowl.

You’re little scare tactics scare me…..NOT! That's it keep digging mouse boy.............I'll suffer the consequences of my actions just as long as you have to wear the avatar! Revenge is a dish best served cold! And in your case the colder the better. hahahahah

And for all the bro's who would like to see RON wear an avatar you think is best suited for someone of his stature then you can PM it to me and you'll be safe from the wrath of the evil mouse.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I was just trying to help a friend out. I would do the same for you.
    See I got a picture of Jugg at dance class.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help Jugg pick out an Avatar for RON bros!-b-tai-thigh.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    I was just trying to help a friend out. I would do the same for you.
    See I got a picture of Jugg at dance class.
    Bwhahahahahaha THAT IS CLASSIC! **** i almost lost it on that one. That's a keeper. hahahahah

RON
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This is the kind of poor sportsmanship I expect to see from Peter North, not an upstanding citizen like yourself. I'm now twice dissapointed in you today. Once for this, and another for not representing our division well in the first ARFFL superbowl.

I'm disappointed at you that you didn't fix the game for me like you said you would.

And watch out Juggy cause Jolley is set for a career game

I'm disappointed at you that you didn't fix the game for me like you said you would.

Well, why don't you go blow the lid off of EVERYTHING now!!!! My hands are tied now.

I knew it!!!!! **** it! This is just like the time I learned that Wrassling was fake and Santa stopped bringing you toys when you turn 13!

Well Christmas is now completly ruined!!! Good thing I past on that postal job. hahahah

RON
    Well, why don't you go blow the lid off of EVERYTHING now!!!! My hands are tied now.
    I want all the gear I sent you refunded now. Never ever trust a Pre Law student.

And watch out Juggy cause Jolley is set for a career game
    You know I love you, you disillusioned fool you. You keep holding on to that dream big guy. Hahahaha

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I knew it!!!!! **** it! This is just like the time I learned that Wrassling was fake and Santa stopped bringing you toys when you turn 13!

Well Christmas is now completly ruined!!! Good thing I past on that postal job. hahahah
    WHAT? Santa stopped bringing you toys when you turn 13? Who is gonna bring me my Heman?

WHAT? Santa stopped bringing you toys when you turn 13? Who is gonna bring me my Heman?
    Stan might.................he takes over where Sanat leaves off. He's an elf that was banned by Santa for playing pranks on all the other elfs. When he put starch in Santa's outfit last year Santa dropped him off at Misfit Toy Island. Keep in mind if he does deliver the He-man it will be a second.....probably have a third arm or no hand.....something like that.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Someone seems to be shaking in their boots!!!!!

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Bump for the sumo ballerina and VERITAS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information