Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Can I have your attention please?!?!?!?!

I would like to bring it to your attention that I (Juggernaut2148.....say it loud and say it proud), a lowly member of this fine board, has succeeded in defeating RON (I'd like to take this moment to point out he is a Mod, albeit an evil one at that) for the first ever Anabolic Review Fantasy Football League Championship Title.

It was only 16 weeks ago that the very first game was played and since that point in time I've clawed my way, over the bodies of my pathetic enemies, to stand alone atop the mountain, to thrust my flag into the peak and declare "Loser, loser......double losers".

Money Boss Hustler - The fact that it was learned that he is actually white should have disqualified him off the bat but no matter........he lost!

Ripsid - With just enough intelligence to hold a thought made a good run but.................he lost!

Sigrabbit - a formidable opponent and one that actually defeated me during regular season however........he lost!

Big Green - The founder of the League, a genius of a man and an all around good Bro but alas even with all that brain power..............he lost!

Peter North - aka THE CHAMP, THE LEGEND, THE CHOSEN ONE, THE DYNASTY, THE KING, THE GREAT ONE AND YOURS TRULY like all the others before him…………well……….HE LOST TOO!

And RON, who could forget RON, the last man to manage to hold it together long enough to face the TRUE CHAMP in the Battle Royal was…….you guessed it……crushed under the hell of Juggernaut2148’s boot just like all the others!

I would like to take this moment to thank those who were behind me in my quest for fame and glory……*looking around and sees no one*………….ME! Oh, and Big Green for being the Master Mind behind all this and for taking time from his busy day (it’s a figure of speech…..we all know he doesn’t actually do anything during the day) to create and maintain the season in’s and out’s……..truly a man among men! Seriously, Thank You Big Green, it was a blast.

Alright, this leaves one last thing to mention…….you all will receive PM’s (As soon as I’ve chosen) with your NEW AVATARS! Each shall keep it posted for an entire month. I will allow you all to keep your current avatar for the remainder of this month until January 1st. Upon that date the new avatar should be posted. So that all can witness your shame during the Super Bowl month. hahahahahaha

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Congrats Jugg!.............. I can't wait to see what you have picked out for RON and the other guys

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    WTF!!! Jugg... the most unathletic member here at AR wins!!! I have to think he only won because everyone felt soory for him and so they let him win... no way he did it fare and square.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I demand a recount......Jugg gets out of breath reaching for his walker in the morning.hahaha

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrads Jugg.........make the avatars good bro..........RON is truely evil.......look what he done to Mass.......she's a changed man.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hey I like Mass's new avatar.... everytime I look at it I just crack up..... Bwahahahahahaha!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Jugg...I couldn't have lost to a worse opponent! Congrats you Fantasy MFer!

SID

Juggernaut2148. is offline New Member
    Of course, lost in all of this hype is the fact that my wang is incredibly tiny, to the point of being almost nonexistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148.
    Of course, lost in all of this hype is the fact that my wang is incredibly tiny, to the point of being almost nonexistent.
    hey good to see your a newbie again juggy

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Where is RON? Hiding in shame???? Congrats Juggs!!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Congrats jugg....take your time with the avatars,make them real good..for I'm sure the wrath will come back to haunt you...enjoy your moment bro

DB

Thanks bro's! You’re all too kind.......I think. If I was not able to step on your backs to reach this lofty level.............I'd still be mingling around down there with you. hahahahahahaha

Now for that post about the tiny wang....there seems to be an impostor in our mists.....I'm still trying to figure out who is doing this vile act but if I was to take a guess it could be both BG and Ron.....or just Ron....hard to tell just yet. And to thrust me back to a newbie level........shame, shame, shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Congrats jugg....take your time with the avatars,make them real good..for I'm sure the wrath will come back to haunt you...enjoy your moment bro

DB
    And we both know it will be nasty. You know how Ron can torture someone. hahahaha Well, no matter, I'm riding this horse till the legs fall off. Hahahaha Nothing but sunny days……………..for a while at least.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Thanks bro's! You’re all too kind.......I think. If I was not able to step on your backs to reach this lofty level.............I'd still be mingling around down there with you. hahahahahahaha

Now for that post about the tiny wang....there seems to be an impostor in our mists.....I'm still trying to figure out who is doing this vile act but if I was to take a guess it could be both BG and Ron.....or just Ron....hard to tell just yet. And to thrust me back to a newbie level........shame, shame, shame.
    It does look like someone is f'ing with u .........I would say BG.....if it was RON your avatar and sig would be all f'ed up.......he likes to abuse his power here....must be because he was abused by other mice growing up.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats jug, but guess what i wasnt in your league. If i was you would be having a new avatar as well.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    congratulations jug, who was on your team? I play in an 8 man league, and i've got

culpepper
    mcnair
    priest homles
    ahman green
    tony gonzales
    santana moss
    keenan mcardel
    chris chambers
    darrell jackson
    minnesota defense
    tennesee defense
    vanderjagt

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    congratulations jug, who was on your team? I play in an 8 man league, and i've got
    8 man leagues are for those too afraid to undergo the rigorous and thorough knowledge required for a 12-team league, such as was ours. You should definitely get in on our league next year....hopefully it'll be even more competitive and heated than it was this year.

Anyway, here's the boxscore for the AR Superbowl:

http://lm.espn.go.com/ffllm/boxscore...h2h&quick=true

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    And you say it like it's a bad thing or something. hahahaha

So when do I get my new title? Will there be a formal announcement....parade maybe?......How bout a ring? hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams

culpepper
    mcnair
    priest homles
    ahman green
    tony gonzales
    santana moss
    keenan mcardel
    chris chambers
    darrell jackson
    minnesota defense
    tennesee defense
    vanderjagt
    My team consisted of;

Byron Leftwich, Jac
    QB Matt Hasselbeck, Sea
    RB Deuce McAllister, NO
    RB Justin Griffith, Atl
    WR Joe Horn*, NO
    WR Keenan McCardell, TB
    WR/TE Derrick Mason, Ten
    TE Alge Crumpler, Atl
    K Jay Feely, Atl
    D/ST Titans D/ST, Ten

And I had a couple of good players on my bench. Hard to believe this rag tag team took it all the way to the super bowl! hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Congrats jug, but guess what i wasnt in your league. If i was you would be having a new avatar as well.
    Keep dreamin Deamon. hahahahah Try your luck next season..........you'll taste my toofer, 2 in a row baby! hahahaha J/J bro

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Jugg i hope im allowed into the next round and ill kick your nuts so far up your throat you'll taste them for a month!

Haha!

Congrats bro! I know Ron cheats (roids) and that you are clean! Talk about Ron not knowing what his doing

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Jugg i hope im allowed into the next round and ill kick your nuts so far up your throat you'll taste them for a month!

Haha!

Congrats bro! I know Ron cheats (roids) and that you are clean! Talk about Ron not knowing what his doing
    My nuts are just fine where they are, thank you good sir. Bro you are for sure jumping in next year................I'd like to add you to my Defeated list ASAP. hahahaha

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yes im sure! And merry christmas you sob & a happy new year!!

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Yes im sure! And merry christmas you sob & a happy new year!!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well bro. Oh, and that's Mr. SOB to you! hahahahaha

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I would let mass help you. She has a bone (less) to pick with RON...

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    ahhhhhhhhhh RON!
    Suprising he hasnt posted in this thread yet.
    hmmmm...
    -Cy

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Congrats Jugg. I can't wait until the first!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Looks like a millenia of experience counts for something after all. Congrats on your victory and self appointed MVP status Jugg.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, you little boys are sooo lucky I didn't play. I haven't lost a fantasy league ever. I didn't want to humilate anyone, so I backed away. But next year?

Oh RON,,,,,Where are you???? Still hiding? And to think we actually thought you were a man?? Can't wait to see the Avatar!!!!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Way to go Juggy!! chalk one up for us old farts!!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO. Juggy has like 6 post counts.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    LMAO. Juggy has like 6 post counts.
    nine in this thread alone......but who's counting? And you have one.......good job.....I guess. hahahahahaha

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Congrats Jugg! I gave up after my embarassing loss to So Cal, whom I should have destroyed if not for a sneaky coach and poor performances from my usual studs.

Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    Congrats Jugg! I gave up after my embarassing loss to So Cal, whom I should have destroyed if not for a sneaky coach and poor performances from my usual studs.
    You had a pretty solid team there Sig........and yes you should have beat Ron! we'll have to do it up again next season.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually, this was an incredibly competitive league, by and large...the top six teams had average Points Per Week as follows:
    Juggy's Florida Fury: 165.2 PPW
    Ron's Midgets on Swole: 168.8 PPW
    Peter North's Hoosier Daddies: 169.0 PPW
    SigRabbit's Bad Bunnies: 162.3 PPW
    MBH's Black Fury Whip: 182.7 PPW
    BigGreen's Ivy Leaguers: 155.8 PPW

So, at least among the top half of the league, any given game could be determined by a single player's performance. There were very few blowouts among the top 8 teams.

I still can't believe how many points MBH put up. His team was tight.........I thought for sure he and Peter would be in the Super Bowl.

You guys are lucky I didnt get in in time......I want in for next year.....

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    You guys are lucky I didnt get in in time......I want in for next year.....
    Oh we've heard it all now! I'm sure Peter, Ron, Big Green and the whole Hey Haw bunch are so thankful you didn't make it in this year.......................please..........you'd be just another body laying on the side of the road after the J train rolled through. hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Oh we've heard it all now! I'm sure Peter, Ron, Big Green and the whole Hey Haw bunch are so thankful you didn't make it in this year.......................please..........you'd be just another body laying on the side of the road after the J train rolled through. hahahahahaha
    your getting a little to big for your britches aint ya there Juggy..........next year will be here sooner than you think

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    8 man leagues are for those too afraid to undergo the rigorous and thorough knowledge required for a 12-team league, such as was ours. You should definitely get in on our league next year....hopefully it'll be even more competitive and heated than it was this year.

http://lm.espn.go.com/ffllm/boxscore...h2h&quick=true
    I can't wait for next year.. I also can't wait for priest holmes to break both emmit's and faulk's td records this upcoming weekend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information