Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Hey team. I'm sick and if I had to guess, probably dying

It's cause I'm an idiot you understand. I lied about the dying part as far as I know for a little attention. There was blood in my vomit though I think just yesterday. I've had the flu for like 3 weeks and apparently drug abuse weakens your immune system and hence my body han't been all that good at healing itself. I'm almost there though. Hopefully I'll hit a workout tomorrow and then take it easy for a few more days. The boredom is killing me. Oh ****, great story. On Saturday, I was feeling better and was on the mends but like a moron went to work to bounce. Anyways, there were like 8 fights before the end of the night and I was pretty tired from dragging fat ****s out the door. So, the end of the night was seriously nigh when a huge ****ing 30 person brawl broke out int he parking lot. Being the hero and team player that I am, I was all over that **** like a fat kid on a cupcake. After about the 3rd or 4th guy I dragged out and off the property my body just sort of gave up on me an I started vomiting everywhere. Relax though, I took one for the team, finished heaving a few times, and jumped back in, pretty ****ing pissed at that point. Needless to say, my body didn't forgive me and I got **** sick the next day with 9 hours of vomiting and cuts and bruises to heal. I don't think I've ever been so dehydrated by the end of it. I felt like I was drunk or on valium. I was super dizzy and couldn't really walk on my own. I made my mommy cry who thought I was gonna die or something. Right now, I'm working on Operation Rehydration and it's going just fine thanks for asking. I'm being good and no drugs though I promise that when I get back to it I'll be thinking about Jesus the whole time.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Happy holidays Nathan

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Nathan...Merry christmas...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Nathan........

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Merry C-mas bro!!!!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Allow me to be the first to say that, should you kick the proverbial bucket, I got dibs on that mini fridge of yours.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Allow me to be the first to say that, should you kick the proverbial bucket, I got dibs on that mini fridge of yours.
    LMAO. Merry Christmas to eveyone too but I have to say that I don't care for your tones. I've been sick for three weeks. I love you guys, and I'm always here for you. That was sincerity at it's most sincere, I promise.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    get better happy holidays

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    hope you're feeling better bro...

Thread Information