hoss827 is offline Banned

To take...or not to take...that is the question..

Friend of mine offered me a shot of deca , and shot of Test 400mg for free. It's test prop, test cyp, and some other kind all in one...I was wondering if I should take this? Some teen s run light cycles , but i was wondering if one shot of this would benefit me, or just cause me harm, or do nothing....Should I take it or not?

solid-d is offline Member
    It will do nothing...there is NO point to take it... You should know this before even considering taking any kind of AS

Thanks bro, Ijust figured since it was such a high level of test, it might do something. But I learned it takes about 3 weeks into a cycle to actually start feeling anything, for it to kick in.

BDTR is offline Retired
    About the only thing it would do is pinch a little when it went in.

the_rebirth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    About the only thing it would do is pinch a little when it went in.

werd, unless u put it in slow.. then it will feel nice!

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are in the mood for an all night jerk off fest...then take the shot, and grab some socks...you know the ones with the little yellow stains...yes the test will consume your body and you will make love to yourself over and over and over again...

But rembember hoss

but the shot is pointless, and you really shouldn't do it bud

murph is offline Member
    at your age there is no way i would do it ,.. and a 1 week cycle for anyone any age is just a total waste of juice!!!!!! ... stick with you natural test for now you will be better off,..
    Murph

Da Bull is offline Banned
    This is obviously a darma thread,otherwise it would be in the steroid Q's.............................

nj123 is offline Member
    you sure got an interesting life..seems like somethin happens every hour

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, nobody ever offers me anything

Seriously little bro, don't do it. It'll just make you sore and that's about all.

-LH

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I would offer you something but everyone has already said what needs to be said.

I'll stay natural....I was just wondering if it would do more good then bad. I don't plan on running a cycle--yet. I was just curious if one night would do anything....And now I'm afraid to have fun with my gf, or myself because monster is watching...Good God!!

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't do it hoss........it will make your hair fall out....give ya bushy eyebrows......make your chest hair turn grey....make your joints stiff.....leave u limp.......and give ya hairy palms.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Hoss you know better than that bro......

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Hoss you know better than that bro......
    He's right. YOU DO KNOW BETTER BRO!!! Trust me...1 shot will turn into 2, 2 will turn into 3, next thing you know, Your doing a cycle...BE SMART. don't fall for any peer pressure..

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I'll stay natural....I was just wondering if it would do more good then bad.
    Bro smart thinking...

Lets just use our head for a minute here anyways... besides the fact that one shot of anything is useless, remember your drug properties (as I am sure you researched all that crap just like the rest of us) and think about Deca for a minute.... *extremely long* detection time and the most common steroid tested for. That alone is more harm than good.

Roids are drugs bro and many of us are somewhat addicted to them (though we shy away from the drug user image, the fact is that most of us get hooked on juice....) There never is "just one shot" just as there isn't "just one cycle".

Your buddy is offering you a "teaser" and considering you are a minor and he knows it, he is acting no better than dirty drug dealers who give school children free "samples".

Just my 2 cents worth

Red

the_rebirth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Bro smart thinking...

Lets just use our head for a minute here anyways... besides the fact that one shot of anything is useless, remember your drug properties (as I am sure you researched all that crap just like the rest of us) and think about Deca for a minute.... *extremely long* detection time and the most common steroid tested for. That alone is more harm than good.

Roids are drugs bro and many of us are somewhat addicted to them (though we shy away from the drug user image, the fact is that most of us get hooked on juice....) There never is "just one shot" just as there isn't "just one cycle".

Your buddy is offering you a "teaser" and considering you are a minor and he knows it, he is acting no better than dirty drug dealers who give school children free "samples".

Just my 2 cents worth

Red
    Very well put!

Thread Information