BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Maybe it's just me...

...but did Buy Long Term officially announce his avatar change? I'd hate to have to penalize him.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    No he didn't code enforcement..write him up,with late fines and penalties

I have one coming up also,how is that handled these days??Is there a form or a simple pm will do

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Haha he didn't but...his bday is coming up lol maybe he could slide. and I am in love with his new avatar!...hottttieee...mmmmm

mass junkie is offline banned
    I say you spank that ass

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I have one coming up also,how is that handled these days??Is there a form or a simple pm will do
    Just a simple announcement in the lounge will do...an attachment of your old avatar is helpful. Extra points are scored by specifically referencing "rule 5967-a" in the subject line of the thread. Of course, with the gestapo of bigtexan and pheedno falling apart, my authority is waning, so these days, a simple announcement is all it takes to keep me from writing you up.

I don't recall us having to start a thread over this ,but if it will keep the gestapo out I will do

I don't recall us having to start a thread over this ,but if it will keep the gestapo out I will do
    There was never a formal "have to", but it was determined that a hell of a lot more people identified members by their avatars than their screen names...i think it was when Painintheazz changes his avatar after having one for a year or so, and for the first week he changed it, everyone was wondering who this newbie was that was walking around like he owned the place (speaking of pain, where has he been??!)...so to be polite and avoid that stuff, someone suggested that we make some kind of formal announcement in the future...being the dick i am, I ran with it and invented "rule 5967-a".

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    There was never a formal "have to", but it was determined that a hell of a lot more people identified members by their avatars than their screen names...i think it was when Painintheazz changes his avatar after having one for a year or so, and for the first week he changed it, everyone was wondering who this newbie was that was walking around like he owned the place (speaking of pain, where has he been??!)...so to be polite and avoid that stuff, someone suggested that we make some kind of formal announcement in the future...being the dick i am, I ran with it and invented "rule 5967-a".
    which pain in the as you talking about??..I will make the announcement when the time is ready sir

j/k bro

which pain in the as you talking about??..I will make the announcement when the time is ready sir

j/k bro
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=9528

This guy right here..i haven't seen him in forever, though his last activity shows him as having been on recently. He's been gone so long he missed the custom title announcement.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    BG, just wanted to make you aware that I should be getting a new avatar and title soon...................I wonder why...............hmmmmmmmmm. Oh, and a few other people as well. Should be around the first of the month.

Hhahahahahahahahaha

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    will they ever learn...

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Did someone say Gestapo???? Beware all of you... Pheedno and I lurk near by.

Thread Information