Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Sorry guys....I just thought i'd share. But don't hate me cause you ain't me.

No offense but I did the high school thing once and that's enough. Now if I could go back knowing what I know now...hmm...no I guess not.
    Last edited by markas214; 12-24-2003 at 11:56 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Come on now guys... We have to remember he is in high school. Hell, I would give anything to be back in high school.......

those were the days.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Look, i'll post what i want...I didn't ask you guys to read this ****ing thread. Okay? Remember, there is this thing called an IGNORE list that you may add me to. I joined this board to learn, and to have a good time. I could personally not care if you believe me or not. I posted this thread because I was happy, i'm with this girl, i love her to death, and i'd thought I'd celebrate with some bro's on AR. Once again, I did not ask anyone to read this thread...

I know BLT but I hate gettin my chain yanked. His threads are funny though. Just getting a little out of hand.

Look, i'll post what i want...I didn't ask you guys to read this ****ing thread. Okay? Remember, there is this thing called an IGNORE list that you may add me to. I joined this board to learn, and to have a good time. I could personally not care if you believe me or not. I posted this thread because I was happy, i'm with this girl, i love her to death, and i'd thought I'd celebrate with some bro's on AR. Once again, I did not ask anyone to read this thread...
    You love her so much you've got to come on here telling us about this "class" chick who you "banged" in her boyfriends house. Did she pay you $23 an hour to do her.
    Last edited by markas214; 12-25-2003 at 12:13 AM.

nj123 is offline Member
    the only thing that bothers me is that your tryin to hard to get your post count up and get attention.. your gonna be a vet from only posting in the lounge.. to me the people that are vets and have high labels should be the people who know there sh*t and can help people and not someone who knows how to make up a good post.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    You love her so much you've got to come on here telling us about this "class" chich who you "banged" in her boyfriends house. Did she pay you $23 an hour to do her.
    BOOM!!!!! Gloves are obviously off, Bro's its christmas, and if you don't believe in christmas, its still chirstmas today.... no need for bullisht...

****...that was funny though....he fired on you hoss...

merry x-mas

Look bro...that's not funny. I wouldn't talk that way about your girl, and i'm asking you to respect mine. We werent together when the "banging" occured....

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Who cares about how many times you reply to a post... Who cares?... i say get yours in the gym... Come correct... besides this is for "off topic" disccusion... Can't get much more off topic then hoss banging his girl?

right

MERRY NEW YEAR - BEEF JERKY TIME

nj123...I could care less about becoming a VET or not. VETs deserve to be respected, they're the ones that help everyone out, and no the real deal. I joined to learn, to have a good time, and to help others.

The bed broke because i'm not a Missionary Man, like some of you guys. Mmk? Yeah..maybe next time I should post the thread title "FOR THOSE WHO HAVE "G" RATED MINDS, DO NOT CLICK.". Maybe that will keep the ones bitching out of it...

Who cares about how many times you reply to a post... Who cares?... i say get yours in the gym... Come correct... besides this is for "off topic" disccusion... Can't get much more off topic then hoss banging his girl?

right
    Thank you.

nj123 is offline Member
    haha, man im 18 and a senior in highschool and am no way g rated.

Hey NJ123...Is that your truck in your avatar? You know what they say about guys with big trucks, dont you? I think its taking place of something else that is lacking, far far behind...You shouldn't take it out on me, don't read my threads....I didn't ask you to. Do you need a 16 y/o tutor?

the_rebirth is offline Member
    are you now tryin to pick fights with people.. as you said they dont have to read your thread... so why dont you just click the ignore button on whomever is makin you mad and ignore them.. easy as that. no need to fight ova the internet with anyone.. heh

nj123 is offline Member
    do you even have your license yet?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    This was a funny thread on both ways of the conversation. Bermich, you are hilarious.

Yes, I have my license. I don't see what that has to do with anything though. Have your balls dropped yet? Just kiddin bro

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Things you break during sex
    A condom
    A few blood vessels in your penis
    A sweat
    Open a big nasty fart on her while she is giving head.
    Your wrist from trying different positons.
    Her cherry
    hehe...
    yes (****ing sucks)
    yes
    yes
    no, but almost...
    no
    no

-- clocky

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    Hoss I have doubted your stories in the past and this is no exception. You come across as very immature and your life seems to be a soap opera. If I did believe your story I'd say you just proved you have no integrity by having sex with a girl while her boyfriend was in the same house. There was a thread a while ago where a guy was given kudos for not jumping a strangers chick at a collage party. The consensus was he had character and integrity for not jumping on this girl. Character and integrity come with maturity. I hope you will take this as some advice and ease up on all the bravado and bragging you put into the threads you start. If not I doubt you'll be taken seriously by a lot of people either here or in "real" life.
    word, markas. i very much dislike cheating, untrust in relationships and stuff of the like. whats worse is the people who brag about it and think its cool. i'd feel like **** if i was sleeping with a girl who had a bf (and i'd also think she's a f-ing b-tch for cheating on him...)

-- clocky

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i think the thread markas was talking about was mine....but anyway im going to eat some cheesecake...

NJ123, your truck in the avatar looks wicked ghey!

I can give you 3 hints on who that guy is everyone........The man who perfected the art of Flamation.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I can give you 3 hints on who that guy is everyone........The man who perfected the art of Flamation.
    You're wrong. Cycleon is the "weilder of the flame" .

J"Banned Post Whore"......sound familiar to anyone?

J"Banned Post Whore"......sound familiar to anyone?
    I've finished my 40oz Colt 45. Dropped 5 Mikes, and 3 coronoa's already . 10 minutes and I chugged all that ****.

Room is mad trippyp!

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    oh jeese i just gotta post on this seriously hoss do you have a life other than this board I look on here every once in a while. Your in highschool go bang some chick more often or egg some houses with friends you need to get out more often. And i dont think I would brag on this board if someone knows you and see what you right they often spread ****. I said something a while back about my girlfriend and turns out her cousin looks on this board (of course my dumbass selection of my name gave me away but thats beside the point). It got back to her of course i weasled my way out denying all implications and deleting my post but just a word of warning.

Nah bro, alotta my friends are gone for x-mas break an stuff. But my dumbass is stuck at home, and takin care of the neighbors dog! . Most of my friend are into alotta stuff i'm not though. drugs and such...i'm the only lifter besides another guy (my partner i lift with). Theres not crap to do in this ****in city anyway...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information