Danielle is offline Female Member

need more energy.........

does anyone know or take anything to increase their energy, strength....during the day (besides an AS)?......i dont know but after school and work all day from early morning, straight thur the afternoon to sometimes mid-late evening..........i am so tired that i can't hit the gym as hard as i would like........the strength and energy just isn't there

I take pure ephedrine pills...........but my tolerance is so high now......that they barely have an effect anymore.......and now since all epherdrine products are banned in NY......they are almost obsolete anyways.....I was taking Dexedrine.....which worked wonders, literally......but since they are prescription and my source refuses to supply me any longer.........i can't really get my hands on them..

I mean if anyone knows of any type of energy booster.....i can take and is obtainable to me.......whether thur the computer or not, expensive or not.......would be great....

but after going non-stop for almost 12 hours straight every day.......my body is shot.......any info would be helpful.......thanks in advance, guys......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

mass junkie is offline banned
    Have you tried having a cup of coffee before going to the gym?
    Last edited by mass junkie; 09-10-2003 at 10:01 PM.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Danielle, try girauna, ginseng, muhambi extract, caffiene, Vit. C, Vit B12, loading carbs. (complex), and Ultimate Orange if you local GNC sells it.....Just to name a few.....

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    I've heard some dextrose before the gym gives you the needed energy for a good work out....

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Danielle I would suggest going clean for 3-5 weeks because it sounds like your addicted. Its not hard to get addicted and your tolerance level will rise like you said. Just go clean for a little and after youll hit the pills and get that zip your looking for.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BimBamBoom
    I've heard some dextrose before the gym gives you the needed energy for a good work out....

Do not do this Danielle!!! By taking dex before you workout , your setting yourself up for a hard crash. Dex. should only be taken during post workout to replenish glycogen levels real fast, than you should have a nice complex carb source a hour after that. BUT NEVER BEFORE
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Danielle I would suggest going clean for 3-5 weeks because it sounds like your addicted. Its not hard to get addicted and your tolerance level will rise like you said. Just go clean for a little and after youll hit the pills and get that zip your looking for.

i know...........i've been told this before......almost needed the uppers to get thur my day...........i'm definlity gonna try and cool it for a little..........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Its for the best Just dont loss that shape 8)

Its for the best Just dont loss that shape 8)

hehehe..............promise.........

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah.. the other thing is, absolutely don't go off. You've got to ease yourself down, otherwise you're going to get hard hard withdrawl. I went off painkillers cold turkey from a pretty heavy dose and i felt sick as a dog for 3 days. Ease off till you're clean. then stay clean for a few weeks.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Do not do this Danielle!!! By taking dex before you workout , your setting yourself up for a hard crash. Dex. should only be taken during post workout to replenish glycogen levels real fast, than you should have a nice complex carb source a hour after that. BUT NEVER BEFORE

Sorry, my intentions weren't to misinform, glad you caught that. I just remember reading that, but perhaps it was in regards to a person doing a CKD because I read it on a CKD board. Sorry for the misinformation.

I used to gulp down a bottle of honey before my last race of the day. Totally gives you the advantage... as long as you're not doing anything taking longer than 15-20 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I used to gulp down a bottle of honey before my last race of the day. Totally gives you the advantage... as long as you're not doing anything taking longer than 15-20 mins.
    really....honey?!?...........i dont think i could drink a whole bottle tho........lol............i would think it would be too heavy and slow me down.........guess i'm wrong...........i usually run about 5 miles in about 45 minutes....give or take a few minutes...........so it would need to work longer........

if you're doing a 5k it's almost perfect time.. but you crash really hard after.

honey?!?! mmmmmm... o wait I'll keep the thought to myself danielle hehe. 5 miles in 45? DAMN. im like doing 13 1/2 min. miles lol

honey?!?! mmmmmm... o wait I'll keep the thought to myself danielle hehe. 5 miles in 45? DAMN. im like doing 13 1/2 min. miles lol

yeh..........when i first started running.......(only like 6 months ago)........i could barely do 1 mile in 15 minutes.......not good.........but it does take alot to keep up with tho............and i do that 4-5 times a week........i plan on completing a full 26-mile marathon @ least once in my life..........

sounds great. I just light jog and my THR is 156 so I get there in like 3 mins. I can go for like 2 hrs. but it dont take me much.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Danielle..It does sound like you are addicted to the Ephedrine..It is highly addicitive, especially if you are taking it everyday like you stated..

I would try to taper off until you are totally clean from it..You may experience some withdrawl such as headache, irritability, and lethargy..Once you clean out your system you may try using the Ephedrine only every other day and then going clean for a month and then back on again..This should help keep you from getting the dependance you currently have..

You are just like most people and there isn't enough time in the day and you are probably not resting nearly enough..I take Stacker 2, which I ordered from AllSport Nutrtition and I cycle it and it does very well for me and I often have 16+ hour days..Good Luck because nothing is worse then trying to workout when you are exhausted..I also have a few cups of strong ass coffee on my weight days and this really helps me..Just an idea...

Doc M

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Hun I drink a cup of coffee every morning before the gym sometimes two.. Helps me.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    RED BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.... that will do it!!!...plus they have sugar free redbull..tastes identical..without the carbs

It will give you wings too. lol

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'm glad the doc chimed in here......enough said!!!!!!!

Put them pills down girl,right now!!!!!!!!

DB

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    RED BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.... that will do it!!!...plus they have sugar free redbull..tastes identical..without the carbs
    I have noticed red bull does the following for me : 1. absolutely 2.nothing

lol red bull overrated .. Doesn't do a thang for me either..

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle
    lol red bull overrated .. Doesn't do a thang for me either..
    wish it did, kinda like the taste

dude i drink two of those and i'm like recharged...its insane...

hoss827 is offline Banned
    If you're addicted to the pills...start taking lower doses each day, and then stay off for awhile. Then you may wanna start taking them again. Also, try what MJ said and drink some coffee maybe. But if ya don't like it, take alot of vitamins and tons of carbs..that should help. And like Big 'Ol said, don't lose your figure

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I'm glad the doc chimed in here......enough said!!!!!!!

Put them pills down girl,right now!!!!!!!!

DB

i know...........this thread is a few months old......cooled it with all the ephedra.........

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    i know...........this thread is a few months old......cooled it with all the ephedra.........
    I didn't even look at the date of this thread,seemed to important..my bad.

But I'm glad to here to chilled on the pills,to many peolple these days run for the quick fix instead of doing things the proper way.

Glad all is well sweetie..be cool........DB

Merry Christmas

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...obviously i wasn't using my brain either!!!! RED BULL is good honey

merry x-mas

Thread Information