Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    I'm Mr. Impossible to shop for, either I got it or don't want it already. Sooooo......

My folks bought me 1 hour of dogfighting in a WWII era fighter plane at the airport about an hour down the coast. I get 1 hour of ground instruction and then me and some other schmuck go up and duel. The pilot sits behind me in the #2 seat and gives instruction and is ready to take over but I pretty much do all the flying. I am stoked beyond belief, best present ever.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Humungous
    I'm an X-men junkie, the movies are ok but Wolverine needs some gym time and some gear.
    Agreed. I'm a comic book fan and Hugh Jackman is too small to be Wolverine.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Clothes, cash, booze and the other usual stuff. Best present for me is seeing friends that only come to town every year or two.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    A new laptop back for my 17" PowerBook. An external 160 gig firewire 800 drive. And a wireless game pad.
    Go to macsonly.com and check out the sweet ass **** for macs, or it might be mac only imports.com. If you canb noyt find it I will send you the URL when i get back to my pc.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

cb25 is offline Banned
    Alright, i made out like a little bandito...the highlight is a new digital camera. I've been wanting to get one for a while, so finally i came out with a nice one...

between that, a bunch of movies, starbucks gift cards...i got way more than i deserved...

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Go to macsonly.com and check out the sweet ass **** for macs, or it might be mac only imports.com. If you canb noyt find it I will send you the URL when i get back to my pc.

Thanks I'll check it out.

Did you ever upgrade to OS X?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    A got a ****load of books (close to 30) I'd been asking 'fer for quite some time (the only things I really "want' in my future home are a gym and library) and, the best gift of all: Simpson's Road Rage.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    A got a ****load of books (close to 30) I'd been asking 'fer for quite some time (the only things I really "want' in my future home are a gym and library) and, the best gift of all: Simpson's Road Rage.
    That game is great! I haven't played it yet, but my stepbro got it for Xmas, and i watched him play it for a few minutes the other day...looks fun as hell!

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    That game is great! I haven't played it yet, but my stepbro got it for Xmas, and i watched him play it for a few minutes the other day...looks fun as hell!
    I wouldn't really know yet...i made the unfortunate mistake of getting the gf SSX 4, so she's been monopolizing the PS2 for the last 36 hours.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    SNOWBOARD and clothes and supplements

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    A shot to the nuts from the toy golf clubs I bought my 2 yr old son.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Cool

A yellow Lamborghini Diablo, a 2 million dollar mansion on the Malibu Coast, 100 million in tax free cash, and 10,000 sust amps, and 25,000 i.u.'s of growth hormone . Thats the what I dreamed of list. Sorry. Actually, I got a hummer from my fiancee, Not the vehicle. LOL. and several nice but modest gifts. It was a nice christmas.

Congratulations Mudman, Best Wishes Bro.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Congratulations Mudman!!

A new DVD video camera, an Armani leather coat, and I bought myself a new Patek Phillipe wrist watch because I am weak and just had to have it..

Doc M

Oh, and I got freakin ripped off by a very popular source who has decided to end the year on a bad note..

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Gonna leave us hanging with the source, save some fellow bros the same hardship.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well i got jack **** for x-mas.... ut at least my family in the ex's family got the kids stuff. First x-mas for the kids and me without psycho around... so I guess i did get something after all. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Well I did go out and buy myself a few things.... a new digital scale to weigh out my food finally, a bottle of Absolute and a bottle of Black Velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    First x-mas for the kids and me without psycho around... so I guess i did get something after all. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    I had NO idea that you and Nathan had been that close

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well, besides a new dig camera and a body fat monitor - a $1k check didnt hurt things - hmmm.........looks like I will be having a very good cycle indeed

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Gonna leave us hanging with the source, save some fellow bros the same hardship.
    I will leave it up to Cycleon to decide when and if this information is ever posted on AR..Although I can reassure you that you will definitely not be scammed by this gentleman as he is no longer in business..

Doc M..

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    My best gift was the 40 gig Ipod, which i think was a little excessive but my dad loves electronic stuff... know i can go to the gym with about 10,000 songs to listen too... My girlfreind got me more cloathes than i know what to do with...

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    well, besides a new dig camera and a body fat monitor - a $1k check didnt hurt things - hmmm.........looks like I will be having a very good cycle indeed
    The company I work for is weird. They give out a year end bonus (Christmas bonus) in March which is stupid considering most people use the year end bonus for buying gifts. I know what I'll be using mine for ... cheap hookers and liqour. Naa... I'll use it for a nice bulk cycle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information