C.K. is offline Junior Member

What do I get my girl for X-Mas? Low on $$

Hey everybody, I am in a bind. I need to get my girl a decent present for X-Mas, but literally have 20$ to my name do to court issues and my **** car. Give me some good cheap ideas that she will like.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    From experience I know most girls like you to put effort into your gift rather than just going out and buying her whatever. If she isn't a gold digger then this works out in your favour. Go to a crafts store and buy materials to make her something unique. For example, buy a cheap picture frame, put a picture you and her have together and make a hand made card with a poem or a list of things you love about her.... etc etc. The more thought and effort you put into it the more she'll like it. Unless of course you're dating a gold digger In that case if you can't afford $200 earrings and gift certificates for her favourite clothing stores, you're screwed with just 20$....

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Write her a poem on some real nice paper, drop $15 of gas in your tank, drive some where romantic with a good view. read it to her, and remember the moment, best things in life are not objects, but are memories.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Good idea Frost, sounds like a nice thing to do . Right her a poem bro...if you pay me the 20$, heck i'll write you one that will make the girl melt!

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Man...i's good to havec another 16 year old on here besides me too. . Who knows, i might not be the youngest now! haha

Thanks for the ideas guys, it looks like i'm the brokest 20 year old on Earth, but my mom gave me a visit and slipped me a 20 for help. Any other ideas? Looks like I might be off to the Art store soon. haha

Quote Originally Posted by C.K.
    Thanks for the ideas guys, it looks like i'm the brokest 20 year old on Earth, but my mom gave me a visit and slipped me a 20 for help. Any other ideas? Looks like I might be off to the Art store soon. haha
    Picture mabey? get a picture of you and her togeather blown up and put into a nice frame?

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    Guys are soo cute when it comes to gifts for their chicks. Mine figured me out quick....spoil me all year and you can SKIP the gifts! He brought me chinese for my bday and made my day. Maybe I'm weird, but it's not about the stuff...it's about the life.

I have not seen my girl for months becuase she goes to school 2000 miles away. We broke up for a while which is why I havn't seen her for so long, but she realized what she did. Anyways, I am thinking of making a teddy bear at a place called Build a Bear. Then she can cuddle with that when i'm not around. Also my mom ownes a flower shop, so i'll bring flowers of course. See .. I am easy..all I want are supplements and sex! lol, oh well

Danielle is offline Female Member
    ****.......only 20 bucks.....now thats rough.......the bear and flower thing sounds like a good idea............just make sure she isnt planning on getting you something really expensive...........cause i know i wouldnt be too happy if i spent a few hundred on my boyfriend and he comes along with something that was worth 20 bucks..........but thats just me.....
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    Picture mabey? get a picture of you and her togeather blown up and put into a nice frame?
    Completely reiterating the first reply to this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Completely reiterating the first reply to this thread?
    oops, sorry man. Been a long day, should of reread the thread. Comes to show great minds think alike.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    ****.......only 20 bucks.....now thats rough.......the bear and flower thing sounds like a good idea............just make sure she isnt planning on getting you something really expensive...........cause i know i wouldnt be too happy if i spent a few hundred on my boyfriend and he comes along with something that was worth 20 bucks..........but thats just me.....
    I can somewhat see where you are coming from but it would depend on the person.

If your always dependable and true to your word and this financial setback is temporary, she should understand. Tell her about your situation!! I would get her what you can and also put together someting really unique(get creative) that takes more effort than cash and then make it up to her gift wise when you get some $$$.

Having said that, don't you have a VISA or parents or a bud that can front you a few Benjamins??

Here is why I am broke..I feel I need to explain. I just paid off some court debt from when I was younger, it was 2000$. Then I just payed a 500$ ticket. Then I payed a phone bill that went over and it was 450$. Then a had a car problem on my racecar, it was 2500$. Well Now I have 100$ to get **** for everyone, and it sucks because usually I go all out for X-Mas. Hell..somthing creative...a vibrator with my name on it!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    ****.........thats alot.......o well.....thats why im waiting until after the holidays to pay off my bills and all my parking tickets.......to me, celebrating christmas with my loved ones is more important.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Well Now I have 100$ to get **** for everyone, and it sucks because usually I go all out for X-Mas. Hell..somthing creative...a vibrator with my name on it!
    Well I was thinking more along the lines of making her a wicked card, maybe a photo collage, drawing a portriat of her from a photo, make a xmas eve dinner, etc etc. But hey go with your gut on this one.

****.........thats alot.......o well.....thats why im waiting until after the holidays to pay off my bills and all my parking tickets.......to me, celebrating christmas with my loved ones is more important.......
    She makes a good point., but fails to consider another. Why didn't you wait until after to pay some of your bills? Was there some reason for an immediate cash out? Women can generally afford to be more reckless with money because the boyfriend or hubby usually will make up the $$$ slack. Noit that there's anything wrong with that.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I have not seen my girl for months becuase she goes to school 2000 miles away. We broke up for a while which is why I havn't seen her for so long, but she realized what she did. Anyways, I am thinking of making a teddy bear at a place called Build a Bear. Then she can cuddle with that when i'm not around. Also my mom ownes a flower shop, so i'll bring flowers of course. See .. I am easy..all I want are supplements and sex! lol, oh well
    I did build a bear. i knew a girl that worked there so we fashioned a cock and some balls for the bear out of a spare arm and ears, my gf loved it. Anatomically correct teddybear.

Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    oops, sorry man. Been a long day, should of reread the thread. Comes to show great minds think alike.
    I guess so bro!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I did build a bear. i knew a girl that worked there so we fashioned a cock and some balls for the bear out of a spare arm and ears, my gf loved it. Anatomically correct teddybear.
    Haha what a riot

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Now that's the kind of creativity I'm talking about!!!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    the ole coupon book gift...

make a homemade coupon book for her. you can use a computer to make the pictures of each coupon or hand draw them yourself.

example coupons:
    one romantic, candle lit dinner
    one 30 min, full body massage
    one good for some awesome head
    one good for you not farting for an entire day

supposedly it works,
    -- clocky

Thread Information