Thread: im a idiot

Devourer is offline Senior Member

im a idiot

so ive been talking to this girl that is a triplet. now all three of these girls work at the same bar. so i am supposed to meet this girl at the bar. and her sister is standing at the door when i walk in. i totally think its her. shes being real nice and flirty then asked if i came there often. i immediately knew that it wasnt her then. i excused myself and went to the gas station and tried calling the chick i was supposed to meet. she didnt answer. then she calls back in five minutes asking if i had already been to the bar. i told her what happened and she laughed and told me how she had asked her sister when she got there if she had seen me and she said no but she had seen some really hot guy and went on to describe me. she got a huge kick out of it. i was so embarrased though because i had just been hitting on her sister and her sister wanted it. i guess they must have the same taste. its funny though because i had met this sister one time! oh and i thought this triplet thing was gonna be cool! i just have to stay on my toes a little more! yeah im a idiot

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell no youre not an idiot! I see a playboy potential moment in the works here....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    LOL itīs probly a common misstake bro! And my fantasys are running wild inside my head
    Have fun!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    so ive been talking to this girl that is a triplet. now all three of these girls work at the same bar. so i am supposed to meet this girl at the bar. and her sister is standing at the door when i walk in. i totally think its her. shes being real nice and flirty then asked if i came there often. i immediately knew that it wasnt her then. i excused myself and went to the gas station and tried calling the chick i was supposed to meet. she didnt answer. then she calls back in five minutes asking if i had already been to the bar. i told her what happened and she laughed and told me how she had asked her sister when she got there if she had seen me and she said no but she had seen some really hot guy and went on to describe me. she got a huge kick out of it. i was so embarrased though because i had just been hitting on her sister and her sister wanted it. i guess they must have the same taste. its funny though because i had met this sister one time! oh and i thought this triplet thing was gonna be cool! i just have to stay on my toes a little more! yeah im a idiot
    So what your really saying is that you hang out with Hoss ?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Can't give you my proper response on AR..see your other thread elsewhere

DB

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Sounds like a potential foursome.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    So what your really saying is that you hang out with Hoss ?
    I think hoss' fantasy land is quite full with vistors now..not sure if that's the case here

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Oh I mean't to say I was joking. Man I'd love to be hit like that.

as much as id like to be with all three the odds of it happening at the same time are slim to none. and if you've been with one you've been with them all. so there is really no need to rotate between the three. but d a m n would that be nice!

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm only reading the title of the thread and will go with...........................yes u are.

JUST JOKING bro..........it can be hard to tell if they are gonna play games with ya........especially if they all look identical(sometimes there are ways to tell a difference in them)

oh you can tell a difference im just an idiot. the two i screwed up have different colored hair even. im just that stupid although i had only met the one one other time. but im still an idiot!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck with that! If you need any help with the other two, call me.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I have an identical twin brother. We never played games on dates growing up. Only once, I was getting off of the subway and I had some girl run up to me, hug and give me a kiss. By the surprised look on my face she realized she had the wrong brother. Most of the time I just get people stopping me on the street saying hi and I just tell them they must know my brother. That happens to him as well.

I doubt the girls will play tricks on you. I know if I really like someone, there is no way in hell I'd want to share with my brother. Once you get to know them all better you'll be able to tell them apart.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 12-28-2003 at 11:33 AM.

This thread should have started with:

"Dear Penthouse, you won't believe this but...."

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    This thread should have started with:

"Dear Penthouse, you won't believe this but...."

Red
    that's funny as hell Red.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    i told her what happened and she laughed and told me how she had asked her sister when she got there if she had seen me and she said no but she had seen some really hot guy and went on to describe me.
    Hey liar! We all know your buttugly! Otherwise Mass would never get down with you

hoss827 is offline Banned
    . **** man....THREE?!! Lucky guy . Send one of em my way hahaha

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive never even seen REAL TWINS in my life. How sad is that.
    Oh hey. What was that show with those two red headed twins Double trouble or something like that.
    Sorry random thought.

I never thought of it like that. If I had a twin brother, I wouldnt play games on our girlfriends and try to trick them. Whats the point: Ha ha we tricked you....
    Plus like you said, Im sure they wouldnt wanna share a guy nor would any of them let it happen.

All in all, I guess it is just the thought of banging all three at once that appeases me and the rest of us guys.
    Plus the barbie twins keeps the dream alive.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Ive never even seen REAL TWINS in my life. How sad is that.
    Oh hey. What was that show with those two red headed twins Double trouble or something like that.
    Sorry random thought.

I never thought of it like that. If I had a twin brother, I wouldnt play games on our girlfriends and try to trick them. Whats the point: Ha ha we tricked you....
    Plus like you said, Im sure they wouldnt wanna share a guy nor would any of them let it happen.

All in all, I guess it is just the thought of banging all three at once that appeases me and the rest of us guys.
    Plus the barbie twins keeps the dream alive.
    The hell? Where do you live bro? They're like everywhere! ! Taking over!! Invasion of the body snatcher kinda ****!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    The hell? Where do you live bro? They're like everywhere! ! Taking over!! Invasion of the body snatcher kinda ****!

NOT EVEN. None in Los Angeles Cally. Twins sure. But not Identical.
    Commercials and tv shows.

yeah three identical triplets... i still havent gotten over when im just hanging at her place and her sisters walk by. its freaky

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    bro... they are going to victimize you... you're never going to know which one you are really with!! freaky..

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Ive never even seen REAL TWINS in my life.
    You've got to be kidding me??? We've got 3 sets just at the gym alone... 1 set of identical girls, and 2 sets of identical guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    bro... they are going to victimize you... you're never going to know which one you are really with!! freaky..
    i can tell them apart a LOT better now i doubt i could get led astray by a different sister unless i wanted tofunny thing last night her sisters bf gave me the shes a good girl talk. so of course he has to mention " i dont care how big you are, i dont wanna fight or anything but i dont care about muscles. ive got friends bigger then you and your friends." i was just laughing hysterically the whole time. he must of felt intimidated or something to feel the need to tell me that. the thing is this guy has never seen my friends. he doesnt have any clue.

Thread Information